Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . - Foreign Affairs (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . (3027365 Views)

“If Mugabe Dies, We Will Field His Corpse As A Candidate For Election” - Wife / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

Tell me what's critical about that way of thinking generally ? I don't want one say his way of thinking ?
You are confronted by a problem his it not logical to find a solution to it. Tell me a better and cheaper air assets to deliver a blow in COIN that is better than the super tucano..?
I understand he wants us to get the apache, latest Su & Migs...etc
Step by step will get there; Rome was not build in a day.

I agree with you but you guys don't entertain different opinion here. Anyone not in line with your views you gangup against that person. It's almost become a gang thing. This is your turf. Overtime it become too monotonous and boring brooding brooding over the same thing day in day out. He brings a different perspective and regardless of whether he is right or not respect people's opinion. This is a public forum. Stop chasing people away with your gang up attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odunayaw:
And the cycle continues

same moniker>>comes to rant>> everybody tries to clean up after him>> he posts some old picture content>> disappears for a while

This is the problem lol. Are we gonna be required to buy a membership form soon? This is a public forum bro, stop chasing people away with your attitude. This thread ain't as fun as it once was because it's boring. You talk about the same thing day in day out. Allow people express their opinions without resorting to throwing insults. It's stupid and tacky.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Chelseafan99: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odunayaw:
Go cry to your aunties boy. Its guilt conscience that made you quickly fit yourself into what i described in my post grin

Unless you can refute that;
1) You come once in a while
2) Rant in long lines with your limited knowledge of anything
3)Try to spam the thread
4) Post old pictures when you're caught pants down

You not knowing these pictures have been posted here before shows that that first point is true grin
Now run along infant!b
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by intrepidJ: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

Dude pls shut up that your mouth. What are you saying? Old pictures of what? Must you make silly comments? Do you have a job or something? Do you think i have nothing doing than to spend the entirety of my say and time here? And Who are you to have a say on when ur what I post. You guys act likw babies here

Lol you again. Abeg call down
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
intrepidJ:

Lol you again. Abeg call down

? For what?
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
Chelseafan99:

This is the problem lol. Are we gonna be required to buy a membership form soon? This is a public forum bro, stop chasing people away with your attitude. This thread ain't as fun as it once was because it's boring. You talk about the same thing day in day out. Allow people express their opinions without resorting to throwing insults. It's stupid and tacky.
I don't know you, I know the other fellow.

What do you call a person that airs same opinion again & again, receiving the same answers again & again? Where I am from we call them pests.
What do u mean " ain't fun as it once was "? . I have been here from the first page & I don't know, so what fun do you know that I've missed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by intrepidJ: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

? For what?

Your me against the world mentality.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
They come waving their "different opinion flag" like I haven't had different opinion and even brushes with bidexii, henry, iblawi, jakeporeshenko etc

Y'all will cry wolf now, run away (even with that rasta saying he'd never come back) and still come back with exactly the same dust.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
intrepidJ:

Your me against the world mentality.
That's the boy's problem, once you don't agree with his points he claims we're a cult blah blah, post pictures bidexii painstakingly posted and runs away only to come back to do the same
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

Your inability to understand what contested or well defended airspace means proves you are the ignorant one. The Super Tucano is too slow and light skinned to survive enemy fire. This was the exact reason the USAF dropped its earlier plans to acquire A-29s as a low cost measure. The risk to the pilots life was just not worth it.

You keep talking about COIN assets and it appears you never learn from history. If 13 Alpha jets and 8 F-7Ni and a complement of L-39s backed by Mi-35 helicopter gunships cannot prevail agaibst Boko Haram that has no credible air defence capabilities, and deny them the ability to operate with impunity, then we have no business having an Air Force.

Smart bombs like JDAMS and guided munitions are useful against fixed high value targets. You gonna expend munitions that cost $50,000 apiece on Boko Haram fighter or Toyota Hillux truck?

Shoulder fired MANPADS will make mince meat of this aircraft. It's too slow, it's service ceiling is too low to avoid anti-aircraft fire. It has no ejector seats. Missions like this is what helicopter gunships and used for. The have the armour and versatility and is cost effective.

What happens if we find ourselves in a situation in which we are forced to defend our airspace or critical infrastructure against air attack? We start shopping for combat aircraft? $650 million will transform the NAF into a 21st century fighting force. By the time the Tucano arrive Boko Harams complement of SAMS would have increased significantly.

All the countries in the world operating Super Tucano have at least an air force with significant air capability. They have fighter jets in numbers that makes strategic sense the TUCANO is used only for complementary and specialized missions.

Nigeria has no airforce. Ten jet trainers and F-7 does not constitute an airforce. Against a near peer adversary the Nigerian airforce will be wiped out within minutes in a suprise attack on the ground.

If the planes manage to take to the sky they will be shot down with little effort. The Super Tucano doe not constitute an air defence or strike asset. We are not getting the bang for the money spent on that propeller driven aircraft. It's a pointless acquisition and won't even arrive until 2022 or 2025. By that time the Nigerian airforce may have ceased to exist.

Please go read more about the super tucano more. We all know it's slow and light skinned but it comes with an edge: it's FLIR POD and other weapon delivery system. You don't have to get close even with the rockets before you hit your targets, except for dump bomb. In such situation the Alpha jet, jf-17 or FN-7 can under take such missions.

Even if you buy the latest Su & Migs ain't you going to buy missiles/bombs, they are expensive to there western rivals. If we have to drop $5000 munitions on whort of munitions on BHT to stop the fight so be it . We are loosing good soldiers every day, that's the nature of the war we are fighting.

Defending our air space and critical infrastructure against invaders; the jf -17 and FN-7 will take care of that. And if you're doubting the capabilities of the jf17 go ask the Indians. Going by our surrounding neighbours they don't pose such a thread that our airforce capability would not handle.

@SLBMS I understand your plight; will get there grin thank God you testified some African countries have there super tucano and they are acquiring 4th generational fighter jet. We are also towards that part acquiring the tucano and jf17 fighter jet. Let's take it slowly, it's not enough acquiring all these fancy aircraft than making them air worthy and combat ready at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2019
Many people are shouting for Russian fighter aircraft : because they think it's cheap but the reality aspect of the other side is that they are difficult and expensive to maintain go ask the Egyptians.
Except for most northern African airforce, countries from the central, Western and eastern African countries has grounded Su/Migs.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

Defending our air space and critical infrastructure against invaders; the jf -17 and FN-7 will take care of that. And if you're doubting the capabilities of the jf17 go ask the Indians. Going by our surrounding neighbours they don't pose such a thread that our airforce capability would not handle.

Lol Defend 927,350 square kilometres of territory with three JF-17 and 5 F-7Ni lol...Now I have seen it all lol. I'm a hypothetical scenario what will the attacking enemy be flying, two mosquito fighters?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

Lol Defend 927,350 square kilometres of territory with three JF-17 and 5 F-7Ni lol...Now I have seen it all lol. I'm a hypothetical scenario what will the attacking enemy be flying, two mosquito fighters?

Dude relax......
So you think we are just going to buy 3 jf17 and just relax.......
You want us to have the whole Su, Mig and jf17 in large numbers just over night.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
What we faced in May, the culprit once (Just this May) said NAF is catching up to SAAF. grin

Well, the non fanatical truth loving ones stepped up.
then we saw the usual tears grin

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:
Many people are shouting for Russian fighter aircraft : because they think it's cheap but the reality aspect of the other side is that they are difficult and expensive to maintain go ask the Egyptians.
Except for most northern African airforce, countries from the central, Western and eastern African countries has grounded Su/Migs.

At least they can be used for strategic missions. These fighters you hate can perform the same mission of the Super Tucano and still carry out air interdiction and air to air and air to ground. The super Tucano is not a fighter aircraft. It's a frigal aircraft that can ONLY be used for COIN operations. The smart munitions does not compensate for its low service ceiling and slow speed. It will not survive .....It's smart munitions are not suited against not static or high value target., even if it manages to release ordnance it cannot leave the threat area on time. You are all about GBU bombs. Are you really gonna waste GBU munitions on Boko Haram trucks or what? Can the Super Tucano provide close air support for troops? Can it loiter about the target area? Can it take multiple hits from even small arms fire and continue? Can the pilot eject in the case of an emergency like or crash or when hit ? We spent half a billion on 12 planes that can't evade enemy fire by flying above 50,000 ft., does not have enough armour protection for low altitude staffing and bombing runs and can't flee a threat environment on time. Absolutely the worse ever acquisition by the NAF.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

Dude relax......
You want us to have the whole Su, Mig and jf17 in large numbers just over night.

Thats that the air force said. $32 million was paid for three JF-17 fighters. It's public knowledge, unless your know otherwise. Last I checked construction is yet to begin. When are we gonna take delivery? 2025? 2030? 2045?

Construction of the Tucano has barely jist commenced. The Air Force months ago urged the company to speed up production as the aircraft was badly needed. Officially we should be expecting delivery 2022...which could as well be 2025. We are playing a dangerous gamble. A very expensive one.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2019
NAF GRADUATES 513 PERSONNEL IN SUNDRY MILITARY COURSES AT AFIT, AS CAS CHARGES THEM TO BE INNOVATIVE

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has charged newly graduated personnel of various courses at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna to be innovative and bring the skills acquired during their training to bear in the discharge of their technical duties in support of air operations. The CAS stated this today, 26 July 2019, at the graduation ceremony of 513 personnel of Sundry Military Courses at AFIT. Considering the increasing size, scope of operations and sophistication in the application of technology by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), the CAS, stated that the knowledge gained by the graduands in the past months would be put to the test. “We must see evidence of your training in the discharge of your Service duties and indeed in national development”, Air Marshal Abubakar said.

The CAS, who is the Chairman of the Governing Council of the Institution and the Guest of Honour at the event, emphasized that the development of skilled technical manpower for effective and efficient maintenance of NAF platforms has been the core responsibility of AFIT. Air Marshal Abubakar noted that the successful execution of the counterinsurgency operations in the North East and other military operations across the country has remained the focus of his administration since 2015. Therefore, to achieve the successes needed for air operations, the CAS said he adopted capacity building initiatives as the fulcrum of his vision to reposition the NAF into a highly professional and disciplined force that responds efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner to national security challenges. The vision, he said, has been largely driven by huge investments in foreign and local trainings to position NAF personnel for the professional discharge of military duties. He noted, for instance, that 27 student pilots were currently undergoing training in different parts of the world to further boost the number of pilots available for the conduct of air operations.

While expressing his delight at the continuous improvements in the knowledge base of NAF personnel, the CAS disclosed that prior to the commencement of the 2018/2019 course, there was a backlog of personnel due for promotion, but were hindered by the new Terms and Conditions of Service which stipulates that certain courses must be completed before personnel are considered for promotion. To ensure that no one is denied promotion on account of a fault in the system, the CAS said he had directed AFIT to increase its number of trainees from 250 to 500. The decision, he said, had a strain on the finances of the NAF, however, the training of personnel was non-negotiable. He promised to continue to train personnel until a large number of backlog due for training was cleared.

The CAS thanked the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari, for his unfailing support to the NAF and belief in the preparedness of the Service to help quell the insurgency in the North East and other restive areas in the country. He noted that the President has not relented in his desire to secure the borders and communities and restore normalcy to the troubled zones. The CAS therefore seized the opportunity to reiterate the loyalty, mission readiness and commitment of the NAF to rapidly deploy men and materials to curtail banditry as well as other forms of criminality across Nigeria. Air Marshal Abubakar equally acknowledged the invaluable support and contributions of all staff, both military and civilian, who have shown uncommon commitment to furthering the lofty ideals of AFIT. The CAS also thanked former Commandants of the Institute and other retired military officers who still contribute to the welfare of AFIT through ideas, books and journals.

Delivering his welcome address, the Commandant AFIT, Air Vice Marshal Cletus Udeagulu, while appreciating the support the Institute has enjoyed in the last 4 years under the current NAF administration, reeled out the achievements of the Institution. These included the upgrade to a degree awarding University, approval of 28 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, increment in Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2019 admission quota and establishment of Centre for Technical and Vocation Training which handles all military courses at basic, intermediate and advanced levels. The Commandant, who traced the history of the Institution from its humble beginning to its current enviable status, also stated that the total number of trainees and graduates from AFIT since 2015 to date stood at 2,266. According to him, the CAS has refused to compromise on qualitative training in spite of high cost. “These trainings were carried out at very enormous costs to the NAF. Despite the high cost, the CAS refuses to compromise on education; hence, the consistent support financially and materially to AFIT in order to maintain the high standard of the military courses”, he said. He disclosed that, with the support of the CAS, the Institute had gone back to its tradition of issuing all students of military technical courses with overalls and appropriate toolboxes, which was last done over 3 decades ago. He therefore urged the graduating students to make their alma matter proud by reflecting its new orientation, which is geared towards practical application of technical skills for enhanced service delivery.

Highlights of the graduation ceremony were the conferment of certificates on the graduating students as well as the presentation of awards to the best graduating students in each of the 17 Sundry Courses. However, Flying Officer Elodor Bello and Lance Corporal Kenneth Ejiofor clinched the CAS’ Award for obtaining the highest overall scores among officers and airmen/airwomen, respectively, on the sundry courses. Apart from the awards, the 2 Award Winners were also presented with brand new laptop computers. The CAS also directed that they be included among the NAF Team to attend the 2019 MAKS International Air Show of the Russian Federation scheduled to hold at the end of August.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:
NAF GRADUATES 513 PERSONNEL IN SUNDRY MILITARY COURSES AT AFIT, AS CAS CHARGES THEM TO BE INNOVATIVE

The Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, has charged newly graduated personnel of various courses at Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna to be innovative and bring the skills acquired during their training to bear in the discharge of their technical duties in support of air operations. The CAS stated this today, 26 July 2019, at the graduation ceremony of 513 personnel of Sundry Military Courses at AFIT. Considering the increasing size, scope of operations and sophistication in the application of technology by the Nigerian Air Force (NAF), the CAS, stated that the knowledge gained by the graduands in the past months would be put to the test. “We must see evidence of your training in the discharge of your Service duties and indeed in national development”, Air Marshal Abubakar said.

The CAS, who is the Chairman of the Governing Council of the Institution and the Guest of Honour at the event, emphasized that the development of skilled technical manpower for effective and efficient maintenance of NAF platforms has been the core responsibility of AFIT. Air Marshal Abubakar noted that the successful execution of the counterinsurgency operations in the North East and other military operations across the country has remained the focus of his administration since 2015. Therefore, to achieve the successes needed for air operations, the CAS said he adopted capacity building initiatives as the fulcrum of his vision to reposition the NAF into a highly professional and disciplined force that responds efficiently, effectively and in a timely manner to national security challenges. The vision, he said, has been largely driven by huge investments in foreign and local trainings to position NAF personnel for the professional discharge of military duties. He noted, for instance, that 27 student pilots were currently undergoing training in different parts of the world to further boost the number of pilots available for the conduct of air operations.

While expressing his delight at the continuous improvements in the knowledge base of NAF personnel, the CAS disclosed that prior to the commencement of the 2018/2019 course, there was a backlog of personnel due for promotion, but were hindered by the new Terms and Conditions of Service which stipulates that certain courses must be completed before personnel are considered for promotion. To ensure that no one is denied promotion on account of a fault in the system, the CAS said he had directed AFIT to increase its number of trainees from 250 to 500. The decision, he said, had a strain on the finances of the NAF, however, the training of personnel was non-negotiable. He promised to continue to train personnel until a large number of backlog due for training was cleared.

The CAS thanked the President, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, President Muhammadu Buhari, for his unfailing support to the NAF and belief in the preparedness of the Service to help quell the insurgency in the North East and other restive areas in the country. He noted that the President has not relented in his desire to secure the borders and communities and restore normalcy to the troubled zones. The CAS therefore seized the opportunity to reiterate the loyalty, mission readiness and commitment of the NAF to rapidly deploy men and materials to curtail banditry as well as other forms of criminality across Nigeria. Air Marshal Abubakar equally acknowledged the invaluable support and contributions of all staff, both military and civilian, who have shown uncommon commitment to furthering the lofty ideals of AFIT. The CAS also thanked former Commandants of the Institute and other retired military officers who still contribute to the welfare of AFIT through ideas, books and journals.

Delivering his welcome address, the Commandant AFIT, Air Vice Marshal Cletus Udeagulu, while appreciating the support the Institute has enjoyed in the last 4 years under the current NAF administration, reeled out the achievements of the Institution. These included the upgrade to a degree awarding University, approval of 28 undergraduate and postgraduate courses, increment in Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2019 admission quota and establishment of Centre for Technical and Vocation Training which handles all military courses at basic, intermediate and advanced levels. The Commandant, who traced the history of the Institution from its humble beginning to its current enviable status, also stated that the total number of trainees and graduates from AFIT since 2015 to date stood at 2,266. According to him, the CAS has refused to compromise on qualitative training in spite of high cost. “These trainings were carried out at very enormous costs to the NAF. Despite the high cost, the CAS refuses to compromise on education; hence, the consistent support financially and materially to AFIT in order to maintain the high standard of the military courses”, he said. He disclosed that, with the support of the CAS, the Institute had gone back to its tradition of issuing all students of military technical courses with overalls and appropriate toolboxes, which was last done over 3 decades ago. He therefore urged the graduating students to make their alma matter proud by reflecting its new orientation, which is geared towards practical application of technical skills for enhanced service delivery.

Highlights of the graduation ceremony were the conferment of certificates on the graduating students as well as the presentation of awards to the best graduating students in each of the 17 Sundry Courses. However, Flying Officer Elodor Bello and Lance Corporal Kenneth Ejiofor clinched the CAS’ Award for obtaining the highest overall scores among officers and airmen/airwomen, respectively, on the sundry courses. Apart from the awards, the 2 Award Winners were also presented with brand new laptop computers. The CAS also directed that they be included among the NAF Team to attend the 2019 MAKS International Air Show of the Russian Federation scheduled to hold at the end of August.

IBIKUNLE DARAMOLA
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information

You know this is what you do during peacetime. We are not on a war footing. The government is refusing to mobilise the nation for full scale war to end the Boko menace for once..that's why they foresee Nigeria still at war with Boko Haram by 2025/2030. This fire brigade approach is not sustainable. Sooner or later something had to give.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odunayaw:
What we faced in May, the culprit once (Just this May) said NAF is catching up to SAAF. grin

Well, the non fanatical truth loving ones stepped up.
then we saw the usual tears grin

God bless you front and back....... grin

@SLBMS most of urgency wacked video as been deleted, probably you because of bad content and audio etc You claimed that NAF is catching up with SAAF, and you can ridicule someone's work.
Next time remove the log in your own eyes first .
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2019
RESCUE OF KIDNAP VICTIMS

The Nigeria Police have today 26th July, 2019, successfully secured the release of four (4) Turkish Nationals earlier kidnapped in Kwara State. No ransom was paid.

Three (3) male suspects arrested in connection with the kidnap are currently in Police custody.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

@SLBMS most of urgency wacked video as been deleted, probably you because of bad content and audio etc You claimed that NAF is catching up with SAAF, and you can ridicule someone's work.

What videos? They were not deleted if that's what you think. The contents are top quality and the videos. You yourself have made commendations on numerous instances.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Odunayaw(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

Make him de dribble himself for that side. Once the various alarmist threads he has created wilt and dies he comes here to make noise, cries when you've caught him, runs away (sometimes changing moniker. Remember SSBN grin) and comea back to start the same cycle

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

What videos? They were not deleted if that's what you think. The contents are top quality and the videos. You yourself have made commendations on numerous instances.

They are no longer there now.... undecided

Post this particular one"- NAF is catching up to SAAF ?
I can't find it again on YouTube, kindly help us with the link ASAP.
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odunayaw:
Make him de dribble himself for that side. Once the various alarmist threads he has created wilt and dies he comes here to make noise, cries when you've caught him, runs away (sometimes changing moniker. Remember SSBN grin) and comea back to start the same cycle

grin shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Odunayaw:

Hmmmm
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

You don fall my hand; ... later you will be abusing our politicians and top military brass that they're corrupt, when you do not trust yourself.
Any way's it's not ur fault, an average Nigerian is born corrupt. grin

It isn't a Nigerian thing. Every single human being on Earth is born with the penchant for greed(greed is one of the individualist instincts that everyone possesses, that is why human societies evolved ways of curbing individual recklessness by agreeing on a set code of conduct or rule of law), it is only because African countries have weak institutions that is making corruptions thrive here.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
EVarn:
It isn't a Nigerian thing. Every single human being on Earth is born with the penchant for greed(greed is one of the individualist instincts that everyone possesses, that is why human societies evolved ways of curbing individual recklessness by agreeing on a set code of conduct or rule of law), it is only because African countries have weak institutions that is making corruptions thrive here.

Yeah..... cheesy
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by bidexiii: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

Hmmmm

Where waiting for the link ?!
Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by EVarn(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2019
Make una leave SLBMS alone abeg, he actually made some valid points.

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by allexpensive: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
SLBMS:

At least they can be used for strategic missions. These fighters you hate can perform the same mission of the Super Tucano and still carry out air interdiction and air to air and air to ground. The super Tucano is not a fighter aircraft. It's a frigal aircraft that can ONLY be used for COIN operations. The smart munitions does not compensate for its low service ceiling and slow speed. It will not survive .....It's smart munitions are not suited against not static or high value target., even if it manages to release ordnance it cannot leave the threat area on time. You are all about GBU bombs. Are you really gonna waste GBU munitions on Boko Haram trucks or what? Can the Super Tucano provide close air support for troops? Can it loiter about the target area? Can it take multiple hits from even small arms fire and continue? Can the pilot eject in the case of an emergency like or crash or when hit ? We spent half a billion on 12 planes that can't evade enemy fire by flying above 50,000 ft., does not have enough armour protection for low altitude staffing and bombing runs and can't flee a threat environment on time. Absolutely the worse ever acquisition by the NAF.

Why do you think the Russians have SU-25 deployed in Syria?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2019
allexpensive:

Why do you think the Russians have SU-25 deployed in Syria?
is the SU-25 and the A-29 now on the same class?

1 Like

Re: Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . by giles14(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2019
bidexiii:

Dude relax......
when then would you buy the remaining aircrafts when the world transcend to 7th gen aircraft.

Nigeria security and military forces are sick and needs serious overhauling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2201) (Reply)

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.