Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (108840 Views)

The Mayor Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Ibos On Planned Biafra Protest In Lagos / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds / Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by cheruv: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
egift:
"When in Rome, you do like the Romans" - EGIFT to Fellow Umu Igbo

Sai Ambode.
shame on you!!

4 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by petermichaels(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Wat does this shows? It means evrybody shuld go to his state. Oh disunity in d highest order. God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by talktoUTI: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2015
This is the fact people fail to see
BANKYBOI:
A caring father will do everything possible to protect his home from wicked strangers.
The words of the OBA are simple and true. He said the truth and he could dare qanyone because he's ready to put his life down for the good of Lagos State.
My people, let's give Lagos to the Right Man.

VOTE AKINWUNMI AMBODE.
VOTE APC.

#Ambode2015

Eko o ni baje ooo...
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by dolido: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
LAGOS was built with oil money from the South South and South East if the Ibo's cannot exercise their constitutional rights concerning where they reside or how they vote, Oba Akiolu pull out your cheque book and refund them so they can leave "your" Lagos for you. Enough is Enough.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by proxillin(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

Stop making daft comment. How would you determine who voted for Jimi or Ambode? Or do we now write names of voters and their state of origin?

You mentioned that. Respect peoples opinion. And that makes u stewpid.

Igbo are concentrated in some areas, festac, oshodi, etc. I live in Lagos so I know this. If u don't know anything about Lagos, just shut that bulcrap u call mouth. FYI, Jonathan won in all these places
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by wealth123: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Why can't the OP post the video of the oba's message to Igbos? The man must have been quoted out of context.

How can you now be calling an elder STUPID. Is this the way you address your father when he annoys you? HABA why can't we learn that two wrongs will never make a right. If he actually said all that there are more civilized way of correcting the old man without insulting him.

owobokiri:
This is what happens when you make an egunje collecting petty police man your oba. Who is this unknown quantity? If a stewpid Akiolu wants Lagos to boil, he should go ahead and try nonsense. Touts dressed in some royal regalia. Empty threats won't fly. APC must be forced to feel the heat for all the Tinubu/fashola anti igbo policies come election day. Heavy taxes, heavy toles, deportations and intimidations in market places. Those are APCs legacies against the igbo in Lagos. It is payback time. Oba Akiolu should stop throwing tantrums and face the issues.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by KingTom(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
christopher123:
Talk is cheap

If pdp wins. It will make the oba useless ..he doesnt understand that igbo no de see any oba. Face

[size=28pt]Igbo are republican[/size]
T.A Orji or rather Sen. T.A Orji the baboon begs to differ!
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by proxillin(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
xynerise:

Stop making daft comment. How would you determine who voted for Jimi or Ambode? Or do we now write names of voters and their state of origin?

You mentioned daft. Respect peoples opinion. And that makes u stewpid.

Igbo are concentrated in some areas, festac, oshodi, etc. I live in Lagos so I know this. If u don't know anything about Lagos, just shut that bulcrap u call mouth. FYI, Jonathan won in all these places
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by kettykin: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2015
lemolemo:
just strategise for your victory . But doubt you can come near it. If only you guys stay home and develop your home but you won't.
Stay home indeed as if lagos is your home, are igbos claiming ibadan or abeokuta or akure.
Since when did lagos become home for Yorubas, did igbos vote in oyo. Osun, ondo cause issues.
My word for you if and when the oba ventures to try any rubbish that would be the beginning of his end.
Abiola who said he can do with out igbos where is he.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by internetpirate: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
My dear, I have never been this angry in years! I hate threats of any kind! If I make a threat, I'd stake my life to keep to it! The tone and the choice of words by the so-called Oba makes my blood boil! I am Ekpokamalu Igirigi Olaabali, an Ohafia son. We have never been people to be threatened!

But thanks! Your response has served to calm me down a bit! I'm truly tired of this politics of ethnicity and tribalism in Nigeria! May God help us! It's particularly scary because our youths and intellectuals (who should know better) are endorsing it and fanning the ambers of discord!

My apologies if I my anger showed to much!

CoCoLav:

Calm down.
Its unlike you to be so angry cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by KingTom(m): 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you not ashamed, still making comments after all the noise you made before March 28 about Buhari losing?
Let him not commit suicide on your account please Orlando, spare the raving lunatic! grin
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by kettykin: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2015
Now that a fulani is in power, Yorubas are now coming out to make trouble they could not even try when obasanjo was in power

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by iconize(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
At least, the Oba is a straightforward drunken mooron. He should be applauded for saying his heart.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by garriboy(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
To believe that the dignified oba would actually say such a thing let alone support him with comments just shows that there are really some werre on here

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
lemolemo:
go make changes in your barren land home then come back to southwest, you bunch of ingrate e

eeyaah, pelee.
Jimi we know

vote JIMI AGBAJE
vote change

2 Likes

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by HzRF(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
RedBororo:
YOU WE SEE AN AVERAGE IGBO WANT TO BE IN CONTROL OF ANOTHER MANS COMMUNITY, THIS YOU AS A VISITOR CAN NOT TRY IN THE EAST, LET LEARN TO COOPERATE WITH OUR HOST COMMUNITY.
Jimi is igbo?
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by HzRF(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I love it when people who never had problem understanding me suddenly loose comprehension skills, and then confess it!

Let me hit home.....Ekitigate, was Fayose the wish of Ekiti people or was he forced on them?

It will soon be a year since that incidence. The constitutiin has not touched it and heaven has not fallen in protest of the inaction.

So clarify yourself on the power of Nigerian Constitution and its potency impotency.

Nothing happens after the fact on the issued threat commanding you to vote the candidate endorsed by the throne. Nothing!!
When will u guys stop fooling ursef on fayose
He rig yet
All PDP senator and NASS was voted for
When all d SHOR is returned it will clear for ur eyes
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Scatterboss(m): 9:56am On Apr 06, 2015
iconize:

Lmao!
How's eggy?

Where have you been bro? Eggy should be fine, see as your brothers dey insult my king. Na wao.

1 Like

Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by acehud: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2015
I don't care what this nigga says...I will #voteambode #ambo2015
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by lyvin: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Ayus34:

people In port Harcourt didn't need a penny to turn owned ur abandoned properties, samething in kano,maiduguri and by the time govt create a policies to transfer ur dominated areas like tradefair, ladipo and the likes to Chinese for management and imposed heavy tax and others to frustrate you out of business and favour Chinese importers and companies, nobody will tell u to relocate and that u are not wanted!
See pure hatred . So Chinese should take over businesses of fellow Nigerians.
Re: Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Oba has Just given AGBAJE confirmed Victory. The only way Apc can win with this Threat is to RIG.
My brother AGBAJE just get a good legal team ready in case. As for winning AGBAJE you have it.
Oba don finally kill APC for Lagos.

Remember Edo state in 1999. Similar episode between Lucky Igbenidion and the ANPP candidate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Becomes 4th Wife To Gimba Yau Kumo / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.