Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Missions In Africa Campuses-mac - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Missions In Africa Campuses-mac (835 Views)

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud / The Innercity Missions Of Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missions In Africa Campuses-mac by klog(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2009
This is an opportunity for you as child of God to touch lives of those who are living in darkness and who are students like you and i.The time has come that God want to use you are an instrument to shine the light of Christ in African campuses.Will you say to the "Master here am i,use me"

The Kingdom Project(TKP)
www.tkpmissions.org

GOD BLESS YOU,

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Living The Life / Christian And Atheist; What You Need To Know About Maturity/puberty Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.