Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship (1154 Views)

Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / Have You Gotten Your Free 1GB Data From MTN Today? / The Best Compliment You've Ever Gotten From Anyone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 8:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen what have you gotten from your relationship so far. Good things and rough things.

let share

Best gift ever

A wallet and not forgetting OS10

Baddest ever

Sack letter sad
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Otis resuming for class, to learn.
My popcorn is ready. Oya bring it on people.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by buygala(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
Free and constant sex

More sex

More sex

More sex

And last of all

I so enjoy her nagging smiley .... From her total silent malice to eyeing me evilly to her nagging to her crying to me trying to apologize and console her to her beating me up finally leading up to a world-record fucck grin

btw

She also bought me a full set of Brand-new Michelin tyres... the best gift I have received from any girl till date smiley... I so felt like walking her to the altar that day, considering how broke I was then, and how the tyres on my ride were balder than Banky W's head embarassed
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Otis resuming for class, to learn.
My popcorn is ready. Oya bring it on people.
tell us your own undecided
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by dharay99: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2015
a sack letter.? Hahahahahaha grin
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2015
harrysterol:
tell us your own undecided

I am not in any relationship for now. But if you mean my past relationship, then I got a nice and expensive android phone. And she challenged me [to be better] academically, intellectually, socially and above all, morally. Thank you.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2015
To be frank with you have not gotten any valuable contribution from any girl to by Life.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by emperorchedda(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2015
Here to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by classicyung(m): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2015
harrysterol:
Ladies and gentlemen what have you gotten from your relationship so far. Good things and rough things.

let share

Best gift ever

A wallet and not forgetting OS10

Baddest ever

Sack letter sad

A plot of land••
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by sinaj(f): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
m jux finkin of how to wash diz plates sad
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2015
Observation mode activated

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2015
Fairgodwin:

I am not in any relationship for now. But if you mean my past relationship, then I got a nice and expensive android phone. And she challenged me [to be better] academically, intellectually, socially and above all, morally. Thank you.
One reason I will never regret dating my ex, thou she bleeped up big time but there was a time she was everything I needed.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by williamspaul22(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2015
Gold plated iphone nd enough sex grin
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Fairgodwin(m): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
One reason I will never regret dating my ex, thou she bleeped up big time but there was a time she was everything I needed.

Yes bro, some ladies are just a gift to mankind.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2015
classicyung:

A plot of land••
shocked for real grin
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Lacomus:
To be frank with you have not gotten any valuable contribution from any girl to by Life.
I feel ur pain sad most hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 8:54am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:
Oya tell us angry
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by classicyung(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2015
harrysterol:
shocked for real grin

grin
419 tinzz
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by kinglekan: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

Lazyy geh. Hehehehe
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Apr 06, 2015
kinglekan:

Lazyy geh. Hehehehe
d weather iz vewi cold embarassed
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by kinglekan: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

Eeeyaaa, sowi.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by harrysterol(m): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

will help wen is sunny hehehe
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by sinaj(f): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2015
harrysterol:
will help wen is sunny hehehe
no nah mum wil b mad at me
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Girls never contribute anything other than sex lipsrsealed silly Nigerian girls.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by chymystique(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2015
eminentme:
Girls never contribute anything other than sex lipsrsealed silly Nigerian girls.

You attraCt your kind.. pls upgrade your way of reasoning esp if you ve female siblings.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2015
chymystique:

You attraCt your kind.. pls upgrade your way of reasoning esp if you ve female siblings.
I guess u want me to face u dis morning else jst get ur cadaver out of ma way.
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by chymystique(f): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2015
eminentme:
I guess u want me to face u dis morning else jst get ur cadaver out of ma way.

lol.. aint suprised by your Comment.. Indeed with this your attitude gals will only be with u for sex Cause you dont deserve to be loved.. you sound so frustrated that its better if you end up being the Cadaver you Called me and be used for mediCal experiments. Am not gonna give you the ChanCe to exhibit ur uncouth nature cause am in a niCe mood this morning and I ve no time for immatured boys. Dont think you are the only one that ve got got a bad mouth Cause mine Burn people faster than TetraoxosulphateIV aCid when ignited and IF you manage to survive the damage am gonna Cause your self esteem, your life will never be the same.. .. au revoir! cool
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
chymystique:

lol.. aint suprised by your Comment.. Indeed with this your attitude gals will only be with u for sex Cause you dont deserve to be loved.. you sound so frustrated that its better if you end up being the Cadaver you Called me and be used for mediCal experiments. Am not gonna give you the ChanCe to exhibit ur uncouth nature cause am in a niCe mood this morning and I ve no time for immatured boys. Dont think you are the only one that ve got got a bad mouth Cause mine Burn people faster than TetraoxosulphateIV aCid when ignited and IF you manage to survive the damage am gonna Cause your self esteem, your life will never be the same.. .. au revoir! cool
got no time to read ur read ur jargonz! Go make urself useful,get a like bitc!b
Re: What Have You Gotten From Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2015
chymystique:

got no time to read ur jargonz! Go make urself useful,get a life bitch!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, What Do You Think Of This? (Photo) / What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies / How I Made An "A" In Chemistry In SS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.