Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies (1143 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by growth: 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please I met a lady in the cab this evening , we chatted , gisted and exchanged contact but all of a sudden she just took out a ring from her bag and inserted it into her middle finger. Please experienced pals , what does this signifies?

Lalastica
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by kestolove95(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Searching
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by growth: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Searching
Are u kidding me?
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by CountDracula(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
If someone shows u their middle finger Wat does it mean OP?
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by growth: 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
If someone shows u their middle finger Wat does it mean OP?

Bleep you!!!! I don't think so
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by CountDracula(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
growth:

Bleep you!!!! I don't think so
Simple. It means I wil fvck up ur life if u marry me

1 Like

Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by growth: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
That's a green light ...if am not mistaken
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by hardeniji(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
thank God I made oju ewe akoko
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by jamex93(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
lwkmd
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by DEIFIED(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
It means she is a good fvcker.
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by growth: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
DEIFIED:
It means she is a good fvcker.

Oh my G ..that means I can just take her to my crib to Bleep
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by hahn(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Op, it means that you have crossed stage one and she's ready to fvck you(hence the middle finger)

Next step after bleeping is she's going to change the position of the ring as you progress with the relationship. Before you know it she will have a wedding ring on.

She's marriage material bro
Re: What Does A Ring In The Middle Finger Of A Lady Signifies by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Means nothing

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons To Be N**E With Your PARTNER By Lexhan Menkiti / Extremely Scandalous Ways People Lost Their Virginity / Where Are The Shy Guys? Don’t Die Single… 5 Dating Tips For Shy Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.