Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! (7895 Views)

My Maid Drives Me Nuts / South African Woman Catches Her Man Driving A Side Chick & Climbs On His Car / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by charles009(m): 8:47am On Apr 06, 2015
Hey folks,

I have a preety fiancee, I love her to bits and we are all set to enjoy our lives together. but she is too worrisome.

Can you believe a girl of 24 literally lives on me. Once am back from work. i am being attacked with kisses, jumping, crawling all over me like if she is 3.
i cant focus to do anything, Baby kiss me, Do you know I love you, Baby i missed you,Baby let me remove something from your teeth. jisos

At night we sleep scissors style, with her legs caging mine. The moment i decide to use the toilet, she screams baby where are you going to? hia abi this girl no dey sleep.

If i stay 5 mins, then she must come into the toilet to stay with me.

Na love be this abi na wetin?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Fairgodwin(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol. Na true love ni. "anytime I come from work," sorry to ask o, are you guys practically living together already?
But on a more serious note, she's obsessed with you. You are much more than what she asked for; and I can assure you, you're far better than her Ex.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Basildvalour(m): 8:49am On Apr 06, 2015
charles009:

Hey folks,

I have a preety fiancee, I love her to bits and we are all set to enjoy our lives together. but she is too worrisome.

Can you believe a girl of 24 literally lives on me. Once am back from work. i am being attacked with kisses, jumping, crawling all over me like if she is 3.
i cant focus to do anything, Baby kiss me, Do you know I love you, Baby i missed you,Baby let me remove something from your teeth. jisos

At night we sleep scissors style, with her legs caging mine. The moment i decide to use the toilet, she screams baby where are you going to? hia abi this girl no dey sleep.

Obsession and its drastic
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2015
Guy na your wife be that o. Take care of her and don't complain.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Princecalm(m): 8:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Did you use love charm? Just askiing.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by dharay99: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2015
here is ma opinion, ionne bliv ani of this shiiit and if at all its real,

Make ur complaint more matured.
sad

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by SpeedyConnect(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2015
Charles nneji

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2015
You fvcked her right the first time... She hasn't forgotten that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2015
Princecalm:
Did you use love charm? Just askiing.
grin grin grin
smart guy u r right...
itz xo obvious he used love charm...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by yomi007k(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Instead make u dey thank God, u come here dey complain.
Okay now, tell her say make she dey jump n kiss ME instead.. I'm sure dt wil mak u feel better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by pasqal09: 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Na wa o. If she gives you naught, you'll say she's uncaring. Now she's giving you everything, now you're saying its too much

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2015
Things will change when junior arrives.

Meanwhile hold your pocket wella, just in-case.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Mathematical(f): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2015
You call that love...? Mahn you're dead already.. its obvious she do love yu.. but again,she's obsessed with yu practically .. that's if ya tale is genuine..

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by naijaboiy: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2015
ROTFL!! grin

I used to think obsession was cool until I had a bit of experience on what it really is. grin

Op I can relate with your story but your case is worse than mine grin
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by alberto2k(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2015
charles009:

Hey folks,

dude you're lucky, that's the kind of girl/wife I'd like to have

Rough play go dey sweet to play with her, truss me you'll never get bored being with her cool

My 2wraps...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2015
Its obvious she loves you & also obsessed with you. But wait oooo time shall come, when salt will loose its taste.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 06, 2015
That`s fierce! love bro
Your Gf is CÒRAZON INDOMABLE
Hope u`re not some kind of crazy dude... You might not want her to unleash her dark-side.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2015
grin don't worry, the time is coming when you'll come and open thread on how your wife doesn't have your time again, I give you two years max
#JuniorIsComing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by luckynzo(m): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2015
Looks like a good thing but its not. She obviously loves you very much. But me thinks she's overdoing it. Maybe with time, it will wear off.
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Chazzyboy: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Love spell
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by kinglekan: 9:24am On Apr 06, 2015
*yawns*
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2015
Charles009 the moniker filled with thread of lies...
Anything you think automatically turns to your life experience
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by toyeoye(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2015
favoured234:
Charles009 the moniker filled with thread of lies...
Anything you think automatically turns to your life experience

Ngbo Charles why you dy lie nah ? You get good imaginations tho I give you that
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by lordhugo(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2015

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2015
Dis guy dey lie OR he used love spell on her
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by free2ryhme: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2015
charles009:

Hey folks,

is that all u do together? pls explain further
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by williamspaul22(m): 10:16am On Apr 06, 2015
This is supper story grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Kingblingz(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2015
OP how old is the relationship? Coz with wat u wrote up dere its obvious it just kicked off! Wait after a month,na she go come nairaland come open thread 4 u with d caption,MY BF SAID HAVE CHANGE
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by prettyjo(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2015
nawaooo
Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by Equado(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2015
The same way she's jumping all over you, when you messup,she's gonna jump around to end you.
#ObsessionIsReal

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! by spanzed(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! grin

I used to think obsession was cool until I had a bit of experience on what it really is. grin

Op I can relate with your story but your case is worse than mine grin
oya share ur own story...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Pretty Lady Causes A Stir With Her Massive Backside, See Reactions" / Bbnaija Liquorose Goes Unclad For Emmanuel / See How This White Babe Spoilt My Pics With Heavy Backside (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.