Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Maid Drives Me Nuts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Maid Drives Me Nuts (9576 Views)

Drama!!! My fiancé doesn’t want my male bestie has my maid of honor... / Help! My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Adviceneeded: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello everyone
I am a long time nairalander but I had to create a new account because of the nature of what I'm going through,I am a single,working man.due to my busy lifestyle my sister got me a maid that comes to clean the house and stock the freezer with food when I'm not home,now I'm mostly home on weekends and that's the only time I get to see the maid.mind you she doesn't stay in the house she only does her work twice in a week including Saturdays, last weekend she came around I observed how sexy her ass is and the way she walks,I'm thinking of getting sexual with her but I don't know how to initiate the move.please I'm Hot at work just thinking of seeing her tomorrow,guys I need your help.

3 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by calberian: 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Before you start reading comments, go get a pack of Durex.

You have already committed the act. It just hasn't played out yet.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by chynie: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please tell us her age first
I don't want to give advice to a potential child molester wink

6 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Adviceneeded: 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
chynie:
Please tell us her age first
I don't want to give advice to a potential child molester wink

She is 27 and have 3 kids

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
If she has driven you nuts, you must have created this thread from the market.

Many are mad but few are roaming. Congratulations are in order grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

See what BuharI have caused!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Daniel2289(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
OP, I don't want to believe you are a CASANOVA.

MUST IT B THAT MAID??

WHY THAT MAID??

CAN'T U FIND SOME ONE ELSE.

7 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Gosh!!!!!

who even thinks of fuvking his maid. good job falling right into her elaborate plan. pretty soon you will start paying her kids school fees. Just use ur conji well & throw away ur brain since obviously you can do the other way round

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by ojun50(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
U won yash married woman...

6 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by CplusJason: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
With 3 kids?

Please leave another man roasted corn.

8 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Adviceneeded: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jiang:
Gosh!!!!!

who even thinks of fuvking his maid. good job falling right into her elaborate plan. pretty soon you will start paying her kids school fees. Just use ur conji well & throw away ur brain since obviously you can do the other way round

I appreciate your comment,I don't know why exactly why I'm attracted to her sexually,I hardly have women around me maybe that's why.

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Adviceneeded: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Daniel2289:
OP, I don't want to believe you are a CASANOVA.

MUST IT B THAT MAID??

WHY THAT MAID??

CAN'T U FIND SOME ONE ELSE.

Far from it,I'm not a Casanova

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

I appreciate your comment,I don't know why exactly why I'm attracted to her sexually,I hardly have women around me maybe that's why.

Well that woman is obviously baiting you, the final response is up to you. Gudluck

7 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by chynie: 3:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

If she is single be careful before you give her the 4th
child
If she is married tonda will fire u if u take advantage of her situation

16 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Evablizin(f): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ok
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
You may end up giving her triplet, 3 in 1...
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Evablizin(f): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

wada 3 kids you still want to chook your head,bros eeh go and marry joor or else i will take you to the prophet

8 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Evablizin(f): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
You may end up giving her triplet, 3 in 1...
exactly then she will pack in to his house with the other 3 kids from another man.sigh

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
Evablizin:
exactly then she will pack in to his house with the other 3 kids from another man.sign

I guess you meant Sigh!!

Thanks... don't mention wink

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by ikp120(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

Is she still married?

If she's no longer married, then when she is done with the cleaning, tell "You must be very tired. Rest small before you go."

Then craftily start massaging her feet while playing any soft romantic music (eg by John Legend) at the background. Tingle her and make her laugh.

Then proceed to her neck while she is still laughing and massage that terrain wella.

Just keep observing as she dey change gear.

While she is laughing and blushing, tell her "Let's play small." Then lock face with her and kiss her nose. Then her lips. Just observe her response to each kiss. If she dey respond, start kissing and romancing her aggressively.

Once you notice say she dey respond aggressively too, tell her "Let's enter the bedroom." Continue kissing and romancing her as una dey go so that the fire will keep burning.

As you enter the room, pull down her panties and finger her pussy. Continue fingering the pussy while you romance her.

Then put your dick and blast the hole.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

You are on your own bro.

7 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by emerged01(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:
Hello everyone
I am a long time nairalander but I had to create a new account because of the nature of what I'm going through,I am a single,working man.due to my busy lifestyle my sister got me a maid that comes to clean the house and stock the freezer with food when I'm not home,now I'm mostly home on weekends and that's the only time I get to see the maid.mind you she doesn't stay in the house she only does her work twice in a week including Saturdays, last weekend she came around I observed how sexy her ass is and the way she walks,I'm thinking of getting sexual with her but I don't know how to initiate the move.please I'm Hot at work just thinking of seeing her tomorrow,guys I need your help.
It seems I know this particular maid of yours. I will have to copy the link of this thread and send it to her whatsapp.

5 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by boss1310(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
the trap has been set.questions,are you going around it or walking right into it?

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by hopara1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Leave her alone!Sometime i wonder why some choose to post trash...what if the said maid accidentally comes across this thread now,the hot slap that will land on your face when you finally try to actualise your mirage move...

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by enimooko: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
calberian:
Before you start reading comments, go get a pack of Durex.

You have already committed the act. It just hasn't played out yet.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
ARE YOU A ....
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by RedBeauty: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
You might as well tie the knot
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by calberian: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
enimooko:
ARE YOU A ....

Of course, I'm a Nigerian
Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:
Hello everyone
Dude, don't f**k her. If you do, you might end up making your less complicated life become super complicated.

10 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by uzoormah(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Adviceneeded:

3 kids!! it means ur head is nt correct

7 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef?
Lalasticlala evening don come for Orioke oh
This story deserves the best attention oh

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by iPopAlomo(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
ikp120:

Is she still married?

If she's no longer married, then when she is done with the cleaning, tell "You must be very tired. Rest small before you go."

Then craftily start massaging her feet while playing any soft romantic music (eg by John Legend) at the background. Tingle her and make her laugh.

Then proceed to her neck while she is still laughing and massage that terrain wella.

Just keep observing as she dey change gear.

While she is laughing and blushing, tell her "Let's play small." Then lock face with her and kiss her nose. Then her lips. Just observe her response to each kiss. If she dey respond, start kissing and romancing her aggressively.

Once you notice say she dey respond aggressively too, tell her "Let's enter the bedroom." Continue kissing and romancing her as una dey go so that the fire will keep burning.

As you enter the room, pull down her panties and finger her pussy. Continue fingering the pussy while you romance her.

Then put your dick and blast the hole.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

You are on your own bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
RedBeauty:
You might as well tie the knot
hahahahah sharp mouth dey ooo

1 Like

Re: My Maid Drives Me Nuts by Evablizin(f): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I guess you meant Sigh!!
Thanks... don't mention wink
thanks but i got to mention.:-D

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Finally Left Me To Another Guy. / 10 Disgraceful Questions Guys Ask During Chat That Proves They're After Sex / Got some.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.