Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58706 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ElFenomeno1: 9:33am On Apr 07, 2015
usbcable:

They know nothing about the one shop pharmacist
1 he ran a one shop pharmacy for 30 years without growth
2 he had never cocontributed to any social crusade in favor of the masses (oil subsidy, chibok girls, 2011 SNG campaign for GEJ etc)
3 he says Nigeria economy will be grounded if GMB is voted to power
4 he before wanted a PDP government at Lagos so that it can align with FG now he has CHANGED tune saying Lagos needs change.
5 None of his bold ideas is CHANGE from what Fashola is currently running Lagos with. Except giving Lagosians free wifi which is presently unavailable in his one shop pharmacy

grin

Thank you my brother
Some of the folks on this forum baffle me
They are shouting bold ideas, JK this JK that
The man is nothing but a talkative company executive with basic knowledge of how a megacity operates and nothing special to offer
If people think that is what Lagos state needs after the standard set by Tinubu and Fashola, then I am sorry, Lagos State is in trouble.
I listened to him for 30 minutes this morning and I was utterly embarrassed such a man could be laid down to contest for the plum leadership post of the biggest city in Africa.
Nah Lagos deserves better.... JK is not the man

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by anytaij: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2015
Wetin dis one dey talk sef ? Whats funnys here u fit compare lag and Kano i sense sayu still be small pickin . undecided undecided undecided
ddami:
lol come and hear testimony in my church-I went to village my uncles step sister wants to kill me. my brothers uncles wife has made me barren.dey can only flex wings in lagos.ibos pls go to kano and tell dem its no mans land.... suya go plenty
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mapletraks: 10:54am On Apr 07, 2015
ayokellany:
Any Lagosian Igbo Yoruba all others just have to be sick in the brain if they think PDP with it's barrage of failures can transform Lagos

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@ayokellany

The term LAGOSIAN is used to refer to indigenes of Lagos or Eko [Lagos Island] from
time even before the creation of Lagos State on May 27, 1967 by Gen. Yakubu Gowon
for the 3 sub-ethnic groups that originally own Lagos State: The Aworis[17 LGAS],
The Ijebus[3 LGAS of Epe Ikorodu and Lekki], and Ogus who share Badagry LGA
with the Aworis!

Non-indigenes are termed RESIDENTS of Lagos NOT LAGOSIANS. smiley

Lagos Island [or Lagos for short] was also the capital of Nigeria
NOT Lagos state - as it is being wrongly bandied about by Ibos all over
the Internet and offline. Neither Lagos Island nor Lagos State is a no
man's land!

READ MORE HERE===>> http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/pagelinks.php?p=8

History of Lagos State

READ MORE HERE===>>

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by nokingasgod: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2015
kuluTemper:
Agbaje has said it all 'Lagos state has always been in opposition to the federal government, let the story be different this time around ' so, for the story to be different. The federal government is APC so please take Agbaje's advice.

Agbaje has only unwittingly confirmed that the APC government in Lagos State has performed creditably well even under the opposition. It logically follows that if they could perform so well whilst in opposition, the APC in Lagos would definitely performed better now that the party is controlling the centre.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by austinkenneth: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
Guys pls vote here with your likes and shares on the first post as the case may be
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by BushidoBlue(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
Medunah:
I support Agbaje #teamJK
Hey you are cute oo!!! Gosh!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mogentle(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
goodmother:
crazy idi.ot u are.
Okay, but you know you are worse.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Aolly(f): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
We nd continuty in lagos,we nd a genious to continue d good work,we nd a God fearing person to continue d job, come nxt sat,vote wisely,vote d genious,vote Akinwunmi Ambode.Only him can do it.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Hey you are cute oo!!! Gosh!!!!!
dont say dat to my sister. I dont like strangers chatting with her. Keep off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Medunah: 12:48am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=BushidoBlue post=3245338[/quote]
uhmm tnx smiley
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Balkan(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2015
JK all the way
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kaos87(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2015
I am a Nigerian 1st then a Yoruba man. We have never had issues regarding these sentiments that have been brandished about. United Lagos is in all our interest. If Agbaje creates free WiFi I am sure it will be accessible to all. It should also be noted that the facilities created in Lagos state do note discriminate tribe. There are no seperate queues for Yorubas or Igbos at BRT stations. Lawma do not reject your garbage because you are Igbo, I have to say that PDP have made tribe an issue because they have nothing to offer. Sorry mr Agbaje, you seem like a nice guy buy you are bereft of Ideas.

WiFi is the least of our worries, Vocational centers to train and improve the skills of tradesmen and women is far more important but you are busy speaking fluent English but not really saying anything.

My Igbo brothers, the APC has apologised for the Oba's remarks and distanced themselves from such bigotry, I am pleading with you not to vote on sentimental grounds based on one man with his one opinion. a win for Lagos is a win for everybody.

If you look at their track record and achievements professionally, Academically and Administrative experience you will know that Ambode is like Lionel Messi(world class) to Agbaje's Stuart Downing(very average). Also a vote for pdp is a detriment to the achievements of Fashola. have you forgotten what Oshodi and Obalende were like, can you remember when garbage was dumped everywhere around Lagos and the air stunk like a pigsty or how adverts were placed around and Lagos was an eyesore. Are you saying Lagos hasn't improved under the APC government?

For all the noise about Jagaban all of it is speculation unlike Bode George who was an inmate in kiri kiri, tried and convicted criminal. Sentiments aside I beg of you to use wisdom and rational to cast your vote.

Please Vote Wisely

Vote Akinwunmi Ambode

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by harbarzzy(m): 6:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Dear Lagosian,
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe
will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.
We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask
ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU
ANGRY WITH IGBOS?
My answers are:
1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF
LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.
2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH
3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN
CAMPAIGN.
4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE
DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM
5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF
LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO
MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,
1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE
MENTIONED?
2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE
EAST?
4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S
LAND?
5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN
HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?
My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for
years in peace. You must respect our tradition and
institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos
beating drums of war.
GOD BLESS YORUBA AND IGBO

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mendoakala(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2015
So in conclusion of official nairaland Lagos governorship election polls , now it has shown that ambode will win this election jk and PDP can go to nairaland election tribunal
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 10, 2015
MichaelKukus:
How do you expect to run a mega city like Lagos if you cannot even run your pharmacy efficiently. One branch since 1985. JK is certainly a joke. Such mediocrity and some of you want him to rule a state like Lagos. You are all Jokers.

I am voting AMBODE, because a simple glimpse at his profile and experience, puts him miles above JK (just kidding) in terms of competence, preparedness, experience and the will to work and deliver. Ambode for Lagos State Governor.

Eko o ni Baje.

with that cv, ambode should be running a company as CEO, not a state.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Jeolight: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
MichaelKukus:
How do you expect to run a mega city like Lagos if you cannot even run your pharmacy efficiently. One branch since 1985. JK is certainly a joke. Such mediocrity and some of you want him to rule a state like Lagos. You are all Jokers.

I am voting AMBODE, because a simple glimpse at his profile and experience, puts him miles above JK (just kidding) in terms of competence, preparedness, experience and the will to work and deliver. Ambode for Lagos State Governor.

Eko o ni Baje.

that is how he wants his pharmacy to be, one branch. e dey pain you? go help am run am
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by nuranasiru(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
AMBO BY GMD GRACE
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by babajero(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
ayokellany:
Any Lagosian Igbo Yoruba all others just have to be sick in the brain if they think PDP with it's barrage of failures can transform Lagos
that is your own opinion my dear no offence.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by deb(m): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nobody but Ambode for Lagos.

We cannot chase rubbish out of Abuja and dump it in Lagos. Never!

A+ APC
AMBODE for Governor
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
as usual this poll is a fraud. why don't you click share for Jimi Agbaje you bloody lout. shares gain more mileage in terms of shared views
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by lagbaja(m): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2015
This poll is more balanced than the current one.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ohenhen1: 5:05am On Apr 11, 2015
Today is the day I will vote for Ambode. I got my PVC, getting ready to go out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Aolly(f): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambo o, Am bo,Eko sese bere ni o, Am bo o. At d polling unit, waiting for inec officials to cast my vote for continuety.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by hush15: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2015
harbarzzy:
Dear Lagosian,
Yorubas are very decent and reasonable people. No tribe
will entertain on their land what is going on in Lagos.
We all condemn the statement of OBA AKIOLU. But let ask
ourselves one important question, WHY IS OBA AKIOLU
ANGRY WITH IGBOS?
My answers are:
1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF
LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.
2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH
3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN
CAMPAIGN.
4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE
DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM
5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF
LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO
MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,
1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE
MENTIONED?
2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?
3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE
EAST?
4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S
LAND?
5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN
HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?
My conclusion: We have been living together as brothers for
years in peace. You must respect our tradition and
institutions.Ifeanyi Ubah should stop jumping around Lagos
beating drums of war.
GOD BLESS YORUBA AND IGBO

Guy or Girl,

na tinubu start that tribE thing o. all because he wanted to cover up his tracks in mobil which this his commissioner for economic planniNg and budget who was then an auditor, Ben AkabueZE Did covered it up, was The reason why he was appointed commissioner.

since the tinubu has been encouragIng more nOn indigenes. he himself is nOt an indigene.

So if Jimi tries to integrate them more into the system, nutin wrong men. so far they complying with all consTitutional requIrEMENts performinv the civic oblIgation
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by juman(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2015
PDP was voted out and rejected by nigerians at the center.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by hmuhammad(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2015
JK is Just Kidding
Sunnybobo3:
Jaykay is OK!
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Miletiti(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2015
If any Igbo here tink they can rule Yoruba land u are fail Yoruba's will no allow what happened in ILORIN few century ago to happen in Lagos so don't ever tink agbaje will rule Lagos nw.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Haryohdeji1: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
KMJY:
If you say Abuja is for everyone, you won't be wrong. Same wit Lagos which was once FCT. Don't get it twisted wen we say this. We dnt mean to say that there are no original owners of the state. But since it has become a modern city wit mega structures n human capital, decision making shud be all inclusive
Calabar was d capital before Lagos, Den u can say calabar is for everyone? undecided
KMJY:
If you say Abuja is for everyone, you won't be wrong. Same wit Lagos which was once FCT. Don't get it twisted wen we say this. We dnt mean to say that there are no original owners of the state. But since it has become a modern city wit mega structures n human capital, decision making shud be all inclusive
Calabar was d capital before Lagos, Den u can say calabar is for everyone? undecided
KMJY:
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mogentle(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Obynolee:

How many of you are in their land?
They ain't accomodating nah.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ElFenomeno1: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
AMBO.... Ati de! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.