Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58673 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jk we knw
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
usbcable:

I suddenly noticed an upsurge of SE and to a large extent SS voters wanting PDP in Lagos as a 'payback' to Tinubu for his assumed role in the presidential election.

While it is okay to want Jimi based on his campaign promises it is total lack of objectivity and foresight to want him just as a 'revenge' mission for what Tinubu and the Yorubas did.

And PDP is currently riding that ethnic wave and its bad for the society. Look at the consequences atbthe FG level.
nothing good comes out of tribal bigotry. Okorocha has been preaching same thing recently

vote right
vote wisely
vote A+

Why should the opinion of other voters influence your choice of candidates? Why not judge the man by his campaign promises and programmes instead of the lane excuse that Igbos want to vote him as revenge. Even if they do, will that change the man or stop him from implementing the programmes he's promised to?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by uhuru2015: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Team JK.... #Lagosforyou
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by adebisicutie: 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Since Jimi has decided to embark on inciting tribes against each other , I will be voting Ambode

How can a responsible politician be sharing that angry

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Huskut(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
AA we want

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ihesiuloa(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
sunnshyn:
I pity Ndi-Igbos that will vote for Jimi Agbaje!! It seems like you people want to die!! LOL

I read the Oba of Lagos's threat and I shivered(yimu)...anyways, I just think the Oba of Lagos didn't pass across his message with wisdom(no pun intended). However, if he says he doesn't want PDP anymore in Lagos obviously because of their past,then so be it!! If I come to your house and I see : do not enter with your slippers and I do otherwise, that would be disrespecting you the owner of the house....If Ndi-Igbos wants PDP, they should go and vote in their various states and leave Lagos alone....Lagos isn't ours', so, we'll have to cooperate with those who owns it irrespective of how much we think our resources helped shaped and built Lagos!!

Such an irresponsible way to talk! I wonder if you went to school?.. Do u think Lagos is for you alone? Or don't you know b4 you were born people have been living in Lagos and paying there tax? And what makes you think you can live without coexisting with others? Always think before you comment!
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mbediogu(m): 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

Jimi Agbaje for all, Ambode for his friend, the retired Police IPO, Oba Akiolu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by dotmanxp(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Igbos always misfiring cos of their hatred and inability to coexist peacefully with others and even themselves that's y they can't stay and prosper in their land. Ambode for lagos joor.

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Why should the opinion of other voters influence your choice of candidates? Why not judge the man by his campaign promises and programmes instead of the lane excuse that Igbos want to vote him as revenge. Even if they do, will that change the man or stop him from implementing the programmes he's promised to?
my choice has always been Ambo.
its just odd and wrong that most Ibo's are rooting based on a vengeance motive for Tinubu.
Just like you said why not choose a candidate basef on what he brings to d table.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by politifact: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
ihesiuloa:

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”
I really do not believe that a title holder in Lagos state could come up and make such blasphemy in public I still do not think such aa figure of that magnitude could comment such.. However, if truly he has indeed altered such statement then SOMEBODY should please tell him that we have long past such era' where one would be cajoled or intimidated in doing something against his or her will! If he hasn't learnt yet he should take a cue on the last presidential election to know that the power of the PVC solely lies in the hands of the holder! He cannot choose for anyone who to vote for just like the Obi of Onisha or any other titled person(s) in the East cannot compel or force any Yoruba residing in the east to vote for his candidate! I think he should stop making empty threat on innocent, low abiding and tax paying citizens of Lagos state or he faces the wroth of the law.. Even our "no nonsense" buhari will not side him on this matter because he himself is trying to sanitize this great Nation from bigots claiming to have authority, be warned!
I don't think oba akiolu made that statement in such manner because I watched that meeting on TV,all he said was that lagos has been in the opposition since 1999 and this is the time for lagos to go with the government at the center as he urged igbo's to shun ethnic sentiments and vote the right candidate considering the current realities

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by soleexx(m): 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
I trust JIMI AGBaJE
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Haryohdeji1: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
PDP twisted d news to cause a tribal war in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ogunniyi2: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
kuluTemper:
Agbaje has said it all 'Lagos state has always been in opposition to the federal government, let the story be different this time around ' so, for the story to be different. The federal government is APC so please take Agbaje's advice.
Well said,I concur

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sniperwolf(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
gorkypark:
Fellow Nigerians, judging from the results of the May 28th General Elections, this will stand as a test for the likelihood for the Lagos Gubernatorial Results

HIT LIKE FOR JIMI AGBAJE

HIT SHARE FOR AKINWUNMI AMBODE

Moderators, front page please!

The poll is really tight.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by tpapa2015(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Vote AKIN ATIDE till 2019. A+

1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by mightycrown1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=18pt] AMBODE IS THE VOICE OF THE MASSES SO HE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, PERIOD. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by pbs4real(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
mightycrown1:
[size=18pt] AMBODE IS THE VOICE OF THE MASSES SO HE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE, PERIOD. [/size]
OW CAN A CRIMINAL BE THE VOICE OF THE MASSES?

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sunnshyn(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
ihesiuloa:

Such an irresponsible way to talk! I wonder if you went to school?.. Do u think Lagos is for you alone? Or don't you know b4 you were born people have been living in Lagos and paying there tax? And what makes you think you can live without coexisting with others? Always think before you comment!

I won't banter words with people like you...you obviously didn't read my comment well before commenting!!

I am not Yoruba just for the records...
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bawz012(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
gateleo:

Your opinion though...but we Lagosians can not avoid to experiment our resources with Agbaje Mr novice. ...
bro it's not abt being a novice it's abt how competent, intelligent and willing a man is... Ambode is trully experienced But I don't think he s capable to govern Lagos. we need a governor that won't be so loose to be pushed around by a political god-father in Lagos. someone like ambo might not be able to make a decision on his own. we need a jimi agbaje who can decide to leave pdp if the political god-father disturbs his administration. we need a self dependent fellow. we need change. we need Agbaje. Think
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by AVO88(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
xhamel89:

Ambode na official robber, Stole and was sacked by Fashola, reinstated by Senior Tinubu. An accountant that called Lagos GDP to be #30 billion naira, even US wont reach that till Jesus will come. You vote Ambode, you vote thief, i am not APC or PDP person. Listen to both Ambode and Agbaje, you will tell the difference.

U must b really dumb...most people lyk u r deceived by agbaje's oratory skill..ve listened 2 agbaje and he's full of
crap..4 u 2 say lagos GDP can't reach #30billion shows hw intellectually poor u must b..pls search google and c lagos GDP as at 2014..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Kingspin(m): 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
AKINWUNMI
AMBODE and Tinubu the Godfather/looter. The Yorubas has a problem. U only love to be caged by one of you. Change Change Lagos
Sai Agbaje, 2015
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Mbediogu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
ayokellany:
. Please quit making excuse n vote for your choice. The Obas comment as far as I am concern is silly and so is yours. How many Obas endorse Jonathan n how many Obas ward did Jonathan win ? The fact is your comment is riddled with lunacy concorted with the stupidity of the highest order. Sorry if my comment offend you but you are extremely foolish to judge a race on the action of one man.

She is perfectly in order. Memories die hard. A leopard would hardly shade its spots. Yorubas are terrible here and in diaspora, ask the Brazilians. The poor lady is one of those disappointed Nigerians. I also was born in Lagos, baptised at St Jude's Anglican church Ebute Metta in the 50's by late Rev. Dedeke. Then my parents lived in Lagos street, Ebute Metta, then later at 21 Colby Avenue, Ikeja GRA. ln all developed countries, I and that poor woman you tried to hush should have had full rights in Lagos as all Yorubas of our time but here you are shouting her down because of her tribe. Let me ask you, why did Yourubas fight to prevent actualization of Biafra when that was the easiest way to rid your Lagos of Igbos? Fools per excellence! We will burn down Lagos ans sow salt in your land if you dare to try us. Igbos will vote who ther like anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by skylarr: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
JK is towing the path of PDP by stoking the embers of hatred amongst the people. He is trying to win votes by dividing the people along religious and tribal sentiments. For that reason, my vote goes to Ambode .

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by MosesEzekiel: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode nio o
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Kingspin(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
mightycrown1:
After Buhari u guys have move down to Lagos to return Tinubu inpower. Lagos must get a new direction and that is Agbaje. We are nt in the era of Hitler. Lagos need to shift from the past. U can only talk sense to urself nt me. Sai Agbaje
Change Lagos.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by optimusprimer(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dharniel:
APC fan supporting JK.

Well u are a fan, not a member.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ojosam29: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
No room for opposition party,Lagos cannot be going in difference direction Lagos indeed is heartbeat of CHANGE# Ambode no panics.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by KennedyGermpot: 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBO is the indisputable answer. Eko o ni baje! Ko de le baje!
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Kingspin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
adebisicutie:
Since Jimi has decided to embark on inciting tribes against each other , I will be voting Ambode

How can a responsible politician be sharing that angry
To be an APC candidate na by force? Is Agbaje/PDP not a Yoruba Man. I thought u guys are wise before. U people want to betray a neutral candidate because u feel he is not in APC camp and nothing more. Are u not tired ofTinubu cage?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Below is the acreen shot of Alpha Beta website.

Note that its a company that consults for both state and Federal.

Why in heavens name are they making it seem Tinubu is Lagos problem?

Our SE and SS brethren need yo eschew tribalism and see the bigger picture at least this once.

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
JIMI 4 sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones / Ondo Election Result / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.