Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls (58693 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Is It Fashola That Is Contesting Or Ambode? / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Poll For Lagos State Governor, Choose Your Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by drinksandmoreng: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
First, Akinwunmi Ambode is a completely detribalised individual.

He does not assessor relate to people based on tribe, religion, ethnic background or gender.

Many of his close staff are not Yoruba.

His long-standing secretary is from Edo state.

He has aides who are Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by 0micheal735: 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
We all knows that x isn't =2
My say to this post is that,we all knows that ambode is not the right person but we still need to vote for him due to his clean environment and Godfather the fashola ,federal govt nd d enchantment lagosian. Jk has good passion for lagosian but the truth is that we don't want opposition in lagos. Obanikoro,bode George,fani kayode and co cannot offer anytin to lagos rather than create nuisance to the entire city. Maybe jk can contest for ikorodu local government chairman or better still contest for CDA chairman.
My advice for the igbos is to join hands and promote our LAGOS. As I am concern lagos still stand as your state an my state so be wise and vote wisely
Vote
Ambode
For
LAGOS
STATE
GOVERNOR
APC
#CHANGE#

6 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by knoph2007: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
drfk001:

Bro who told you businesses aren't thriving in other states. This is another problem we have @ state level always blaming the federal government for all the problems. I live and run a business in Lagos, I pay my taxes and levies but all I noticed in my neighborhood from the state government over the last 4 years is patching of a 100m stretch of road. My question is don't my neighborhood deserve more from the government.
I do not know the part of Lagos you live but I am pretty sure APC govt has done far better in opening up abandon areas with road. As for the business issue, govt is to provide enabling enviroment. The pressure will reduce if the Federal Govt had done much to have so many commercial city. As for the tax what Lagos has done is enforcement and as usually said a lawless nation is a bad nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by stello(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jimi Agbaje all the way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by usbcable(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
drfk001:

Bro who told you businesses aren't thriving in other states. This is another problem we have @ state level always blaming the federal government for all the problems. I live and run a business in Lagos, I pay my taxes and levies but all I noticed in my neighborhood from the state government over the last 4 years is patching of a 100m stretch of road. My question is don't my neighborhood deserve more from the government.
pleasr where do you live or work for us to confirm this your allegations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by sulenuhu4gidi: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBODE CARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by johnsonphina: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode take my vote, u deserve it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by freshy1vy345: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode is the man for the job. my next governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by queenetteada: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
ambode i will vote you with all my heart

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
Na ambode i go marry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by flerKys(f): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode: APC

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by freshy1vy345: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
AMBO AMBO AMBO na u i dey vote for oooo

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Aussie(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode leads as at Monday 6th of April, 5.59pm

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Obynolee(f): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
dunkem21:
cheesy

grin Remember, 7 days o cheesy

Forget,who is he?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by hush15: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
moreeni:
Jimi has a great personality but with no political experience and in the wrong party. Ambode on the other hand has a not so great personality but with political experience, good political team members and from a good political party. So yea to Ambode and nah to Jimi...no be personality Lagos go chop!

I remember the days of PDP rule in Lagos. Eko ko ni baaje o.

When did PDP rule in Lagos?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Bola4mi(f): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambooooo

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by kelvyn7: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
rumours:
I wanted to respond to what you said in a civilized manner. But when I saw your username, I advised myself. You are likely under the influence of something. No need.

LOL grin grin

u finish d guy grin
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Obynolee(f): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.

How many of you are in their land?
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by BlueRoyale: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
All these things are tricks and antics to score a political points by PDP... Honestly how I wish there are more strong credible candidates from another party aside APC and PDP.... because both candidates have political God fathers (Tinubu APC) (Bode George PDP) they are both old wine in different political bottle, they are not saint going by their track record that we all known so what are we blabbing about? If Ambode answer to Tinubu, Jimi Agbaje will also be at the beck and call of Bode George, Ogunlewe and co. So all these people are the same for crying out loud! I love Jimi Agbaje as a person but I won't vote him because of what he did by bringing the igbo into this matter to caused enimity btw we and them. He supposed not to have gone that far by using the indigbo to score his political point against APC and the Yoruba people! Once again, I love Jimi but he is now turning himself to be a "square peg in a round hole" by being tribalistic with is campaign lately. None of them are saint, Atleast, we know how Jimi was manipulated during the pdp primaries election against Obanikoro by their party God father which nearly caused a big "Implosion" in lagos PDP. We know JK was brought in just for PDP to have somebody "popular" that can opposed the candidacy of APC. These people are politicians they are just using people heads to cause commotion inorder to fulfil their selfish political ambition.

#BeWise

Nigeria is a #Chessboard Electorates are #Chesspieces"pawn"
Politicians are #ChessMaster

We are just like a "pawn" in their hands to win their political game.

#BeWise don't let them use you and I to cause civil unrest in our locality.....#1love peace!

4 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by snapshot: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Sooroptimist1:
All ethnic nationalities have co-existed peacefully in Lagos until the advent of Ethnodivisive brand of politicking started by Jonathan and now being stoked by Jimi Agbaje

For that reason Lagosians should never make the mistake of voting for this Just Kidding Kindergartener

Vote APC

you are on your own
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Clinton207: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
The name 'Agbaje' sounds cool.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by eligibility: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
COME RAIN COME SUN
AMBODE IS THE NEXT GOVERNOR

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Akanbee2015: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambo Ambo Ambo Ambo Ambo. No one but Ambo. Unlike one grandpa that has never managed more than 20 people all his life, at the age of over 60. Ambo na the way, Ambo na the CHANGE. Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Akanbee2015: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode ni o, I no wan know wetin any Baba or Baga talk o. Ambo l'o sure ju. GBA.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by bajosky: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
AGBAJE for change

"click like "for confirmation
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Akanbee2015: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
When people talk about a good personality and then bring Agbaje into the mix, it gets me confused. What personality? Where has he worked before now that one could actually judge him by? JK pharmaceuticals that has how many staffs in the past 30 years? He can't even grow a medicine store beyond his nose and wants to Govern Lagos? Taaaaaah! as my Igbo guys would say. Make the uncle loose finish come collect one job under Ambode jhor. who born am? Agbaje KO, Ajagbe ni. Shiooooooor! Lol

1 Like

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Akanbee2015: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make dem show video proof say Ambo na Anti Christ(God forbid), we go still vote for am. Then after him win, we go convert am back to Christ. Jimi Agbaje keeps calling the APC a party built on propaganda, but decides to put into cognition the fact that his PDP actually employed Fayose, FFK, AIT and NTA to do their propaganda for them but still failed cos we've made up our minds to vote for Ambode in Lagos. He should keep romancing the Lagos minorities and hope to win. By the time JK looses the election, he'd have confirmed that he's only Just Kidding. lol.

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its going to be tough but Ambode has it

2 Likes

Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by fendorf(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ambode noni
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by goodmother: 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
mogentle:
Igbo in Lagos are like the Fulani in Ilorin. Pls beware. Very soon, they 'll want to become Oba of Lagos. This you can never do in their own land.
crazy idi.ot u are.
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by CashdownNG: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
pbs4real:
OW CAN A CRIMINAL BE THE VOICE OF THE MASSES?

oh he goat... na here you dey??
Re: Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls by Zaikon(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
dridowu:
JK will supply drugs to the Lagos state owned hospital like he has been doing before while Ambode will sign the contract paper as the executive governor of Lagos state.
. U just nailed it all. Nice comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.