Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS (44704 Views)

After I Cum Inside A Girl,i Start Loosing Interest In Big Ass / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by WebSurfer(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
iceberylin:
Just get Rich cool
simple
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by flyingdutchman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1 of Afikpo street, DIOBU , port Harcourt: so you still dey play C.A eh?
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Alexbond(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Jus say bye bye to your girlfriend!!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by queeny788(f): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hahaha grin try it and end ur relationship not all gurls will take that shit but funny post tho
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
You should update the book oh... Include all this tricks.....well done bro...
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by joxxy01(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
SAZZYSKOLY:
With all due respect this 1 no fit work oooh.....bros money woman..... female cash....e don finish
Abi ooo....
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by joxxy01(m): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I DON DEY DO AM TEY TEY E NO WORK....but when i flash the cash omo na different tory.
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by joxxy01(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
nice bro.I need a guide or a book on how to make a girl flex u with her school fees and monthly allowance.
lol this guy u greedy
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by giyath: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
nice bro.I need a guide or a book on how to make a girl flex u with her school fees and monthly allowance.

Thief
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by giyath: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
NOTE: This Might be too long for lazy readers. to avoid "wasting your time", don't read this if you are a lazy reader.

And To make this easy to scan through, i have placed headings throughout the article.
............................................................................................................................................................

Hey, brother…

HERE IS WHAT I WILL SHOW YOU IN THIS POST

In this post I’m going to show you how to rekindle the interest of a girl who, liked you before, but is loosing interest in you now.
What I will be showing you is plain simple psychology and can work on both a guy and a girl. That is, if a girl who you are loosing interest in uses this on you – it would work too (And vice versa).

Now. Let’s be clear about this. The secrets I am about to show you will not work on a girl if she NEVER liked you before

What do I mean?

I will make it clearer.

ONLY USE THIS STRATEGY IF…
…the girl in question had shown you interest in the past.

That is; when you two started dating

- She had been calling you
- Telling you how much she misses you
- Telling you how much she loves you

Etc etc…

But now she doesn’t do any of that again.

IF YOU HAD BEEN MALTREATING HER, Then maybe that is the problem. Never maltreat a woman, it’s wrong…

BUT

If after you two started dating, you had been caring to her.

- You had told her how much you loved her.
- You’ve always called her up to ask of her well being.
- You had always spent on her, and have been a realiable shoulder for her.

AND STILL SHE LOST INTEREST IN YOU, then this strategy is for you….but before I show you the strategy, let me first tell you why she lost interest in you.

HERE IS WHY SHE LOST INTEREST IN YOU

It’s not because she is a bad person, don’t blame the poor girl. The fault is entirely yours. The reason she lost interest in you is because:
You became too predictable and too boring.

Check am out na….

If person dey always call you everyday to ask you about your day.

Always keep saying that they love you everyday

Always keep telling you that they love you. always doing the same type of hanging out, always always doing the same thing over and over again – why she no go lose interest. Even if na you sef. It’s like watching one movie over and over again.

When it comes to relationships a girl expects you to lead the way, but when the way you always lead is the boring path, she will dump you and move over to the next interesting dude.

In my next post - I will explain how to make your relationship exciting so a girl would always thank her stars she is dating you.

But for now:

THE STRATEGY FOR GETTING BACK A GIRL YOU ARE LOOSING.

This strategy follows 3 steps. To use it, you have to follow the steps the way I will list them here.

Ok?

Let’s begin…

#Step 1: Get A Bait For Her.

To do this, what you have to do is to find ANOTHER GIRL you will be using to get YOUR GIRLFRIEND jealous. You don’t have to be close to this girl, all you need is to be on a talking terms with her. She might be an acquittance, a colleague, a classmate or just a friend.

But here is the thing; no matter what let that girl be more good looking that your girlfriend. if their level of looks is equal, then she shouldhave more dress sense than your babe.

If your babe fine pass am and dresses better than her then this won’t work. (If you’ve been following my article by now you would know how to get any girl you want to become JUST friends with you)

#Step 2: Use The “Birthday Trick” On Her:

After getting the “bait girl”. Then it’s time to kick up step two.

How do you do this?

Casually tell your girlfriend that there is this female friend of yours whose birthday is coming up soon and that you want to surprise her with a gift. Then ask your girlfriend to, from a female point of view, suggest the type of gift that a girl would go crazy about.

This should be casual…
Get her suggestions, thank her and end the discussion…

#Step 3: Play The Social Media Card:

Two days later, if this new girl has a birthday, fine. But if she doesn’t – no wahala. On the day of the “Fictional birthday” tell the female friend that you want to “show her off to the world”.

And that you will advertise her on your social media accounts…you can even jokingly tell her that you want the guys on your social media account to trip for her and that she should make sure she “chows” any of them wey fall mugu.
She would feel flattered, if you tease her well she would agree (I’ve explained how to tease girls in my other posts)

When she agrees…

Scatter her best picture on all your social media accounts and keep it there for a long time (Maybe for days); Facebook profile picture, watsapp dp, bbm dp – everywhere.

The facebook’s one will draw comments from your guys.

If any of them asks – na your babe? Don’t give a direct answer, you could just say: ‘Lol. You too dey ask nonsense questions, guy.”
This will draw your girlfriend’s attention by now and she will start “taking notice”.

#Step 4: Drop Gists On Your Babe:

To do this, whenever you call your girlfriend or chat with her – start telling her about how “the female friend” took you out today to watch a new movie. Then go on to tell her about the movies. Next tell her about some other things you did together with this new babe. Tell her the new babe got you a gift recently. As in, hype the female friend whenever the opportunity comes up.

Do this subtly, don’t make it obvious that you are trying to get her jealous. Just drop the stories like you will drop normal gists.

#Step 5: START PULL BACK.

This is where you start acting like you are loosing interest in this girlfriend. stop telling her you love her, stop telling her you miss her, call her less often, put up the new girl’s pictures more often on your social media accounts, change it as much as you want.

Then watch what will happen.
Her reactions will wow you.

The reason why this works so well on girls is because they hate loosing a guy who once loved them to another girl, especially if she is prettier than them. This is why you hear them make jokes about thier ex's new babe being ugly.

Once she feels your interest in going down and the reason is because you met a girl better than her, it hurts her pride, presses her jealousy buttons and makes her see you as someone she has to win back.

Before you say it can’t work, try it first. If it doesn’t work then come back and feel free to pour all your insults.

In my next post I will show you how to keep your relationship exciting so a girl will cherish every moment she spends with you.

However, in pages 28 – 30 of my eBook, The Bang Rule, I explained What you must do if you want to keep a woman interested in you FOREVER (This is THE KEY to having a long-term relationship with a woman)
To get the eBook today, view my profile for a watsapp number to contact and another one to call if you wish.

Call or watsapp and details on how to get the book will be sent to you…

Hoping to hear your success soon, Have a great day, bro.

ur WhatsApp number please
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by VivaLaFrans: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2015
Everyone talking about boys boys boys... What about girls...
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by layiwola008: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2015
Great Charles... I used ur trick on my babe that is already loosing interest. She even threatened that she has a new bf, but I staid calm until I came across ur post and used it. Like U said, her reactions waooo me as she called to tell me it was just a lie that she has a bf, that am the only one she cares about.

Bros Which school of Womanology did U finish from.

I need your e-book but I cud not find ur numbers of your profile.

Please contact me with the details to my e-mail layisolver@yahoo.com.

I need the book bro
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Nice one!
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by CharlesNneji1: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
layiwola008:
Great Charles... I used ur trick on my babe that is already loosing interest. She even threatened that she has a new bf, but I staid calm until I came across ur post and used it. Like U said, her reactions waooo me as she called to tell me it was just a lie that she has a bf, that am the only one she cares about.

Bros Which school of Womanology did U finish from.

I need your e-book but I cud not find ur numbers of your profile.

Please contact me with the details to my e-mail layisolver@yahoo.com.

I need the book bro

I'm happy to hear of your success, bro.

To find the number is simple.
1. click on my name
2. Scroll down till you pass the picture of my ebook.
3. You will find the numbers just below the picture of the book
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by CharlesNneji1: 7:54am On Apr 10, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Nice one!

Thank you
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello bro.. What if she is not in your vicinity to see the bait.. Do I have to upload the other girls picture??
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2015
iceberylin:
Just get Rich cool
confam...E.O.D
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Lol. All this "get rich" talk.

Money won't give you a better personality. Money Might make her date you but it won't give her the butterflies whenever she sees you. Money can get a girl to notice you, but what happens when she comes closer and sees that beyond the money you are just another boring, annoing guy who doesn't know zip about how to treat a woman

Money would make her feel lucky she "trapped" a rich man but it won't make her feel passionate about you on an emotional level. Would that same money keep her if she jams another man who is richer than you?

If you attract a girl with money, there would be other rich guys and that same girl will dump you for another rich guy.

You need to hold her down with something less superficial, something she can't get from another guy. The girl you love should love you for who you and not because of your pocket. she should love you for what she can't find in another man. Guys wey get money plenty everywhere, it doesn't make you special.

A man needs to know how to be SPECIAL.

Money Money, and later you will complain of gold diggers

Why do guys find it so hard to get this?
DDDD...dey dere dey dull
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 13, 2015
dryakson:
Waoo... Charles the boss.... I de follow you bumber to finder.... Though I read all the rule in your ebook but you added some here.
Wallahi this your ebook completely changed my dating life.... Show me any girl no matter how beautiful she is and I will manipulate and touch the switches in her brain. ......

I applied the rules in your ebook to my "EX".... Am even regretting using those tricks and techniques on her because I have a girlfriend,....
Pls don't apply those techniques and tricks in" bang Rules "for a girl you don't like...! She will be on your neck I swear!.. The ebook worth it ..

Note: am not marketing Charles ebook rather for those who are criticizing him without giving the ebook a trial... Cheers
affa
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 15, 2015
PervyByNature:
watch how you'll start being interested in me again. angry .charlse nneji may ur manhood lives on!
Bro you Don purchase the book
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by 2dice(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2015
BuHahAHaHaHa.....we take Dem out.... We use sweet mouth..... Some fight for Dem... We bang Dem** lose our energy**... we even buy e-book all cos of Dem .....we sudenly turn to badGuy ..... Some smokeS and drink .....even when we get old... Fathers day is just once per year.... Mothers day like 60 times in 6month ** chaii Na only men waka come diss life?
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by lexaydfg(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Charlie ds one for you...an unfulfilled words

In my next post - I will explain how to make your relationship exciting so a girl
would always thank her stars she is dating you.

I av bin expecting it oooo!!!
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 29, 2016
All this just to win a girl back, who is she? Princess Tyra or Obama pikin, mtchews, on to the next girl jare, after i dated a girl for 2yrs without touching her and she dumped me, I must fvck every girl i date from now henceforth, and i won't beg them to stay back.
Re: How To Make Your Girlfriend Like You Again If She Is Loosing Interest. 5 STEPS by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Describe Your EX / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.