Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Am Tired Of This Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of This Relationship (1394 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of This Relationship by Donicobone(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2015
I have been dating this girl for over 9 months now and we have been there for each other and we are both in love but there is something wrong................ I met this girl last year and I discovered that she was a virgin after 2months of our relationship and we have been doing a lot of stuff together like having bath together and so on but no penetration she is too scared to do it is not that she don't like doing it o but she's afraid, now my problem is she has change she don't like spending time with me like before, she always complain of stress at work and school, we are both working and schooling am in my final year but I just help her gain admission into my school so she is in her year1, all this while we have been going out taking pictures together, this 1st of April I celebrated her birthday for her and she always want me to use her picture on my DP, but she has never use my for once, out of curiosity I check her phone yesterday and I discover that non of my picture is in her phone when I ask her where are all our pictures that we took together she told me she don't no who deleted them plsss am so confuse rit now pls I need ur advice am confuse, am hurt, and I don't no what to do next
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by saaedlee: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2015
. . .

8 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by ZedX6: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:
. . .
Truth of the matter.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by beseda: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Run to calvary for quick solution, Jesus is waiting for you NOW!

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nokiae5: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2015
walyy tally that girl is bad undecided
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by ArchEnemy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
saaedlee:
. . .
lol
you just dey distribute sense
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by phlio(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
bro I sense u r a good guy with a wrong babe.pls kindly let her go.better to be at peace with oneself .
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Don`t play the victim. BROOM HER FAST!
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Mimo1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2015

Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Isn't it obvious she's into someone else. What other signs do you need? When she introduce him to you ba
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Bros, my deduction is she is seeing someone else and has lost interest in you. It's high time u move on.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by joedejana(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
We need girls to bring their stories forward more often.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Lovexme(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
She's no longer into you. Probably must have given her virginity to another guy, and it's over.

Problem is most girls change after gaining admission into higher institutions. They experience life outside that which is known to them, and aren't difficult to entice.

Do not date undergraduates if you need something very serious.

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by apparentlylaw(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
eiyah and u have done tinz for her ooo...jez let her go and focus
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'll bet she was using you..after you helped her out with her admission,she obviously doesn't need you anymore...you'd obviously be cramping her style in sch where she could meet many other guyz that would sort her out...she wasn't really yours in the first place,you probably were the side nigga undecided
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Spidermon: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
When a girl is eager to be disvirgined and her man falls short of the task, she might find someone else to do the job. And whoever "unbrands" a virgin is usually becomes their god.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Brugo(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hope you don't believe that Virgin story she told you.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Raalsalghul: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
If you are tired of the relationship, why don't you break-up with her? Must you broadcast it on Nairaland?
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by pretydiva(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op she's no longer into u.its obvious dat she has tasted d forbidden fruit. She had 2 delete d pictures so it won't implicate her wen her real guy is around. Pls forget abt her n focus on ur studies. Very soon she wil realize her mistake n by then it may b 2 late 4 her
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Donicobone(m): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Is not that she told me that she's a virgin I notice it my self and I wanted her to keep it until her wedding nyt but the way things are going am beginning to think twice, that trust is no longer there and she assured me that she still love me but my instinct won't just allowed me pls I need ur advice
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donicobone:
Is not that she told me that she's a virgin I notice it my self and I wanted her to keep it until her wedding nyt but the way things are going am beginning to think twice, that trust is no longer there and she assured me that she still love me but my instinct won't just allowed me pls I need ur advice
I dey feel ur pain my guy. But u dont need to dey kill urself in trying to make her have a change of heart for u. I guess u shud play d game d way it comes. U are too nice for her. There are many better ladies outside there who dey find beter guyz.
I think u shudnt b d one to quit d relationship let it come frm her however zero ur mind say its over mehn.
#my advice though......
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Give her a break first.. and see how she reacts 2 it.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by pbs4real(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op this ur story nah exactly wetin happen 2 me,i mean she got admission and everytin abt her change, i dull masef 2,cudnt disvirgin her b4 she got admission,op truth be told,she's nt into 2 anymre,so face reality speaking 4rm xperience. .she wna taste oda syd of lyf and mostly it happens cos she's got new fwends over dre. ,dts why d bible call them weaker vessel,they are easily manipulated. .#ma guy close her chapter and move on.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donicobone:
I have been dating this girl for over 9 months now and we have been there for each other and we are both in love but there is something wrong................ I met this girl last year and I discovered that she was a virgin after 2months of our relationship and we have been doing a lot of stuff together like having bath together and so on but no penetration she is too scared to do it is not that she don't like doing it o but she's afraid, now my problem is she has change she don't like spending time with me like before, she always complain of stress at work and school, we are both working and schooling am in my final year but I just help her gain admission into my school so she is in her year1, all this while we have been going out taking pictures together, this 1st of April I celebrated her birthday for her and she always want me to use her picture on my DP, but she has never use my for once, out of curiosity I check her phone yesterday and I discover that non of my picture is in her phone when I ask her where are all our pictures that we took together she told me she don't no who deleted them plsss am so confuse rit now pls I need ur advice am confuse, am hurt, and I don't no what to do next

Go and see your pastor.

Ask him for prayers..
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Houseofglam7(f): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abeg leave her.

Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
I'll bet she was using you..after you helped her out with her admission,she obviously doesn't need you anymore...you'd obviously be cramping her style in sch where she could meet many other guyz that would sort her out...she wasn't really yours in the first place,you probably were the side nigga undecided

Sorry, I saw ur missed calls yesterday..
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donicobone:

Once you sense anything fishy, check it, its actually a fish..

From experience..
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Iaz93: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hope say u never go pay her school fee oh... grin
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Naughtysite:

Sorry, I saw ur missed calls yesterday..
then why didn't you give me a ring back angry nigga don't mess with meangry
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
lol....I kon dey pity d OP....
It's always hard leaving a girl you truly love.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by Youngpo413: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Donicobone:
its over between you and her,sadly that's the truth...never take all these b!tches serious,believe me they don't worth the stress,they are good for nothing except to be used and dump cos most of them deserves it....her assurance that she still loves you is a pure lie,trust me,that's their way so as not to take blames...so ignore her and move on,she will surely meet her match and nature has a way of balancing such equation.
Re: Am Tired Of This Relationship by bammy777(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don pity u op... Cuz u ar in final year .. U shud av gain sense long time ago..

(1) (Reply)

9 Things Your Girlfriend Doesn't Want You To Know / Things Guys Look Out For In A Woman / Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.