Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) (33613 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by free2ryhme: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
APC for life
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
tongue
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Myself2(m): 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
Useless poll

All the APCHEAT e rats in the South West have latched on to this when they are not Riverians

Come Saturday, Wike will still win as the most popular politician in Rivers state presently

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by hero31x(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chief (Barr.) Nyesom Wike

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Ilekeh(f): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Myself2:
Useless poll

All the APCHEAT e rats in the South West have latched on to this when they are not Riverians

Come Saturday, Wike will still win as the most popular politician in Rivers state presently

I'll address this post on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by room089: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
If the election will be fair, APC will surely win. Amaechi is an anti Jonathan and PDP. He is an indefatiguable grassroots mobilizer!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XBLadez: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Arrant nonsense! Since when did Nairaland become a polling unit? Mtcheeeeew!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
I have my PVC, Rivers State is my constituency, secret ballot is the way.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by mcprince32(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Very Important:
Eko'o onibaje e. On the 2nd January 2015, I saw a vision of a big problem in the land, but none could help out. As all were contemplating over who would handle it, I heard Ifeanyi Agbaje. I further enquired and realised they were Ifeanyi Okowa (of Delta State) and Jimi Agbaje (of Lagos state) could solve these problems. I don't know them personally, but I hereby implore all concerned state indigens to pls Vote for them. God bless you all.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ChangeisHere: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dakuku is the man in rivers.

Up APC up dakuku

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Team Wike!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dakuku is a better candidate. I have heard them debate on what they would do to advance development in Rivers State if elected. Wike was busy telling us what the federal govt would do for Rivers State. Dakuku said a lot abt how he would create jobs for the skilled, semi skilled and unskilled through agriculture, among other things. I was impressed I must say. In a nutshell, Dakuku has a more realistic developmental blue print. Wike before now was a Federal boy! not any longer. Power has changed hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ChangeisHere: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
That is what you all said before Buhari won the presidential election. Don't dismiss the power of online campaigns and polling

XBLadez:
Arrant nonsense! Since when did Nairaland become a polling unit? Mtcheeeeew!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by dollarlander: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
4bobo:
I still believe pdp will win because mama peace after loosing federal power will want to concentrate her remaining energy on Rivers. She and wike will fight dirty to retain that place and after everything is settled, and ameachi is promoted, the real fight between mama peace and wike will start, because wike is very stubborn and will not give that mama soft landing, then another non performing 4 years in making.
if no rigging and peoples vote count, it is between LP and APC, but that one will happen in fantasy land.

Do you think patience Jonathan still have the strength in her to fight any political battle? I think she should have learnt her lessons, she was part of people that rocked the boat for her hubby by her terrible utterances during the election.

We will miss her grammatical trash.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Op, there's no where you can compare the basis of online poll here to that of real life. So many things to consider. Online poll cannot commensurate with reality.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by richidinho(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tookool:

Under wike asup went on strike for 11months, I detezt that man.

Under APC in Rivers State

Judiciary was shuted down
Legislative no where to be found

A vote for Dakuku is a vote for Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
tongue

What's that smiley called? tongue out?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by chronique(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
You took the exact words from my mouth. Besides,most nairalanders reside in Lagos and are probably APC fans. As such,it's only logical to know they would be the ones busy clicking like for Peterside.
fucktoto:
Op, u think this will work? APC members from other parts of the country will click 'like' for their own candidate, so also the PDP's. To me, this is utter waste of time. You can't rely on the results as much as u can't control where the 'likes' are coming from

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
dollarlander:

Do you think patience Jonathan still have the strength in her to fight any political battle? I think she should have learnt her lessons, she was part of people that rocked the boat for her hubby by her terrible utterances during the election.

We will miss her grammatical trash.
she will fight like hungry lion. remember she enforced wike on pdp. Thats her last hope o. Why did you see wike called her, his jesus of okrika?
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
richidinho:

Under APC in Rivers State

Judiciary was shuted down
Legislative no where to be found

A vote for Dakuku is a vote for Amaechi

shut not shuted . thanks
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by annibro(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Am just wondering where the set of people who signed signatures on TAN registers are!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by zimoni(f): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
PDP all the way.

Wike is the man.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by flexygift(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
I pray for God to have mercy on oba..thats what he called himself
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by richidinho(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
GodblessNig247:

shut not shuted . thanks

Still studying my IPhone 6

Tnk shaa
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by richidinho(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
annibro:
Am just wondering where the set of people who signed signatures on TAN registers are!

How is Bayelsa today?
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ozoigbondu: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Everybody should kindly ignore the outcome of this poll l just voted three of them and i am not from tivers state cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by mavinc4u(f): 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029

I doubt if oba can make such a statement but if he did then I will vote for PDP so that he carries out his act

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Laycan(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
condralbede:
Dr WIKE...I rep Trans Amadi polling unit,behind woji.

Weed is working......

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by gaffy09: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dakuku is our man

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by TI1919(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by GodblessNig247(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
richidinho:

Still studying my IPhone 6

Tnk shaa

mean no harm. the phone is a bit complex I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Appointed By UN Into UNJSPF Investments Committee / Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano / Collation Officer In Igalama-Odolu Presents N50,000 Bribe Offered By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.