Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) (33614 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
MarcB:
Wike would have been a better choice but for PDP's loss at the centre. Leadership is influence, and he's got tons of it. As chief of staff, he ran the show during Amaechi's first tenure in office that Rivers state experienced unprecedented development. The Amiable Governor told Rivers people he has nothing new for Us in his 2nd tenure after parting ways with wike atleast in the public's eye,he will rather consolidate on going projects. This goes a long way to prove that Wike was actually the play maker. Secondly to prove his point to Rivers ppl Chf Barr. N wike will labour tooth and nail to out perform His excellency Rt.Hon C.R Amaechi. Wike as prophecy has it will be the Next "Apkabio" his choice of a female deputy and intense desire to RESTORE the pride of the "Portharcout boy" even the sameblance proves. Its no news that amaechi has impoverished the portharcourt boy, cutting off all his "hustle" We only wear starch shirts over empty pockets,Too bad. Too bad because His excellency who is named for the Office of chief of staff to our president elect or SSG has a lot to prove to the APC family and his would be principal Gen Buhari for not been able to deliver his state as a sitting Governor. This unarguably is motivation enough for a do or die,especially for a man that knows his onions when it comes to the Streets. It is clearly a contest btwn Amaechi and Wike, and not Dakuku. Another strong tide against the former minister is the fact that he is not Riverine or Ogoni. We have a political culture in Rivers state that is sacrosanct, and the force of "state" always prevail.

Finally someone has spoken well. However Amaechi can't suppress the will of the people and for sure most rivers people will go for Wike.
Dakuku will try to cover the rubbish his oga has done over the past 4 yrs. Imagine he coming to continue the stupid monorail project or the white elephant hospital project we r yet to see that made him demolish our dear teaching hospital in town.
I and many rivers people wait for Saturday. Let me see if dakuku will get 25% of the votes cast that day.
Bunch of arrogant fellows.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
babasanti:

Your very very very very very stupid, infact ur mad. Has amaechi accounted for over N238billion he stole and spent on apc? Look who s talking corruption. Your a toddler in politics, go suck breast milk

How come Nyesome Wike supporters are so arrogant, vulgar and Violent. Maybe you guys reflect the attitude and character of Wike you guys support.

SMH.

People say Goodluck is a good man but he is surrounded by bad and selfish people. Don't you know Wike is one of them? LOL.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
MarcB:
Wike would have been a better choice but for PDP's loss at the centre. Leadership is influence, and he's got tons of it. As chief of staff, he ran the show during Amaechi's first tenure in office that Rivers state experienced unprecedented development. The Amiable Governor told Rivers people he has nothing new for Us in his 2nd tenure after parting ways with wike atleast in the public's eye,he will rather consolidate on going projects. This goes a long way to prove that Wike was actually the play maker. Secondly to prove his point to Rivers ppl Chf Barr. N wike will labour tooth and nail to out perform His excellency Rt.Hon C.R Amaechi. Wike as prophecy has it will be the Next "Apkabio" his choice of a female deputy and intense desire to RESTORE the pride of the "Portharcout boy" even the sameblance proves. Its no news that amaechi has impoverished the portharcourt boy, cutting off all his "hustle" We only wear starch shirts over empty pockets,Too bad. Too bad because His excellency who is named for the Office of chief of staff to our president elect or SSG has a lot to prove to the APC family and his would be principal Gen Buhari for not been able to deliver his state as a sitting Governor. This unarguably is motivation enough for a do or die,especially for a man that knows his onions when it comes to the Streets. It is clearly a contest btwn Amaechi and Wike, and not Dakuku. Another strong tide against the former minister is the fact that he is not Riverine or Ogoni. We have a political culture in Rivers state that is sacrosanct, and the force of "state" always prevail.

As long as Wike was solidly behind Patience and Goodluck's wastage government, he can not be trusted with Rivers Money.

Billions wasted in bribing for votes.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Ozovehe65(m): 3:11am On Apr 07, 2015
wike is not a good person, his boys are currently at work new killing innocent pple in portharcourt

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ushmoney: 3:51am On Apr 07, 2015
APC all d way, so dat he can start were ama my man stoped

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by vital: 5:20am On Apr 07, 2015
Thunder fire ur nyash,you wil post and make up ur likes,rivers and lagos are pdp state come may 29,tribal idiots
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Crosbyy(f): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2015
Dakuku all d way. My PVC is for APC

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by styno(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2015
OK na. Who want WIKEdness as governor? Be careful what you wish for. Abeg it's Dakuku Dakuku, my governor my governor and I've got my PVC ready

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by styno(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Are you hearing the song they are playing in the Rivers PDP victory rally today? Just tune to AIT. Obey O, Obey O, Obey~ Amaechi must Obey Wike, Obey!
That's the same way PDP went about the presidential election and ended up losing. Now they are making the governorship election a Wike vs Amaechi thing instead of making it issue based. Meanwhile Amaechi don win his own election (presidential). I dey laugh.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by DeGenius3(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2015
I Just Pray That The Election In Rivers State Will
be Peacful.

Learn How To Design Database Driven Websites Like Facebook, Jumia, INEC,
Uniport.edu.ng etc
. This is Pretty Simple if You Follow My Instructions.
If You Watch These Videos, You WILL Definitely Design Real Professional Database
Driven Websites and Bank N100k Per Job Guaranteed.

SPECIAL BONUS: How To Set Up Your Own SMS Portal and Make Consistent and
Steady Income Monthly Providing SMS Services To Organzations, Individuals,
Businesses etc.

Call: 08068610757 for More Info.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
ddippset:
better a 3rd term for amaechi than a patience Jonathan governing by proxy.

patience has nothing to do in rivers state...stop bringing the lady into ur political hate and selfish game... She us a Succesfuk woman in her own right...but if anybody was interested in power in Rivers state it should be GEJ that would be interested, Amaechi us bizi playing on your minds... patience would rule rivers state if Wike comes in...stories!!!...

watch how GEJ and his family would step out from the polemical spotlight and live quiet lives unlike most of our professional politicians wouldn't do...if you are so gullible don't come and spread lies in public....
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ogmask: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
XXCASH:

The man that can see. U r worst than the blind with your statement on wide imagine.
APC can and will never Rivers Election. Also mark my word

true to type.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ogmask: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
otokx:

Words marked and noted, this is a fight between the lion and the tiger, the margin will not be wide in my opinion.

I agree with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback: Babangida And Mamman Vatsa In Okigwe, Imo State / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.