Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) (33610 Views)

Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by babasanti: 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
When I read Apc comments here , I just laugh out loud. Do they rivers state is northern nigeria where people reason like cow and rams. Rivers state belongs to pdp. Rivers state is the last place Apc will ever win. I have said this and will say it again if only Apc know how hurt, the anger in the veins of true rivers man and women , even jack bauer anger for season 8 no reach . After the dissapointment and betrayal of the presidential election people are ready .I mean millions are ready to die for pdp. No Votes, I mean no single vote in the riverine communities will go to apc. If they born you well that day just mumur change, ur jaw will be re- arranged. No be me talk am! WIKE is the new governor of rivers state. When you hear news like Lulu Briggs has steped aside for a candidate , just know say that person don win. Check the records anytime LULU steps aside, the person don win

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by kaywizee(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by deletrue: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Peterside is the man........

Under Wike, ASUU went on 6 month strike. River state student should not risk 2 years stay at home ooo.
Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by KennedyGermpot: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pendulum has swung. APC to win.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by crownprince102: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
deletrue:
Are you a Nigerian?
See mumu question.....
No..... I 'm a congolese by birth, sudanese by naturalisation, a chadian by honour and a pakistani by marriage. Mumu of the century grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by creepsyme(f): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
I cannot imagine wike winning, afterall the unnecessary PDP propaganda in rivers he will still loose, especially now that his wing guys PEJ &GEJ have been defeated. am sure his morale will be very low already.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
babasanti:
When I read Apc comments here , I just laugh out loud. Do they rivers state is northern nigeria where people reason like cow and rams. Rivers state belongs to pdp. Rivers state is the last place Apc will ever win. I have said this and will say it again if only Apc know how hurt, the anger in the veins of true rivers man and women , even jack bauer anger for season 8 no reach . After the dissapointment and betrayal of the presidential election people are ready .I mean millions are ready to die for pdp. No Votes, I mean no single vote in the riverine communities will go to apc. If they born you well that day just mumur change, ur jaw will be re- arranged. No be me talk am! WIKE is the new governor of rivers state. When you hear news like Lulu Briggs has steped aside for a candidate , just know say that person don win. Check the records anytime LULU steps aside, the person don win

Goodluck's regime was saddled with corruption. Any one angry because he lost and wants to impose GEJ and Patience style of leadership on the Rivers people through Wike hates Rivers State.

GEJ lost the election because he failed those who trusted him. He ran a LOOTocratic government. GEJ was not betrayed but he was the betrayer to the Nigerian People.

Nyesome Wike's government will be a similar government of massive corruption and looting.

I can never support that because Rivers State will not grow but fall under a looting government.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by malachytochukwu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
This online voting is a crap.... A market woman in mile 1 market, slaughter market, oil Mill market etc don't even know nairaland exists yet they will sure vote. Dakuku looks calm, however Wike will win.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Peterside is the man........

Under Wike, ASUU went on 6 month strike. River state student should not risk 2 years stay at home ooo.

U must be a saboteur like your man Dakuku. Wait and see how many true rivers man/woman will vote for dakuku. Rubbish
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
malachytochukwu:
This online voting is a crap.... A market woman in mile 1 market, slaughter market, oil Mill market etc don't even know nairaland exists yet they will sure vote. Dakuku looks calm, however Wike will win.

Forget that deceit. Go and ask people that know him, this guy is worst than Amaechi in terms of arrogance
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by otokx(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
The statement on the use of card reader just increased voter remuneration from 2000 to minimum of 5000.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by PecE2Make: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
Only Rivers indigenes are allowed. Strangers pls keep off. Allow Rivers people to decide.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ogmask: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
tomzman:

Yeah, vote for him and cry afterwards. Don't say you were not warned. I find it hard to believe that despite Wike's record of failure staring at everyone in the face any sane human being would still want to cast his vote for him. It's a pity Nigerians love to learn the hard way.

bro you have to understand the power of blind sentiment here. Many of the pple supporting wike do so cos of their love for gej. For them amaechi insulted the president and he pitched tent with a muslim party. But they suddenly forgot how amaechi was disgraced out of pdp. Ask them to mention one word of direct insult amaechi used against gej they will scamper for safety.
For them a dakuku win is a win for amaechi. But the truth must prevail come april 11. APC will win with a wide margin. Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by otokx(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
ogmask:

bro you have to understand the power of blind sentiment here. Many of the pple supporting wike do so cos of their love for gej. For them amaechi insulted the president and he pitched tent with a muslim party. But they suddenly forgot how amaechi was disgraced out of pdp. Ask them to mention one word of direct insult amaechi used against gej they will scamper for safety.
For them a dakuku win is a win for amaechi. But the truth must prevail come april 11. APC will win with a wide margin. Mark my word.

Words marked and noted, this is a fight between the lion and the tiger, the margin will not be wide in my opinion.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by garokabir: 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Duniya
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Rexyl(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let my vote count in favour of the man you believe can do the work better.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
ddippset:
For all his life, wike kept on saying rivers state must connect to the Centre. I wonder what he has to say now lol. Peterside is the man. A vote for wike as governor is a vote for pej as governor. I wish the lp guy tonye princewill was in the apc or pdp. He's the best guy but I d
on't want to waste my vote.

a vote for APC is a 3rdvtenure for Amaechi!!!...
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by peegirl(f): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
babamadiba:
The labour party guy has got this swag in abundance!

De LP guy would've been the APC candidate but he joined d PDP because of Gej's incumbency,,,,,and Pej showed him the way out with some teargas at Abj cheesy He is only in LP out of frustration
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2015
ogmask:

The man that can see. U r worst than the blind with your statement on wide imagine.
APC can and will never Rivers Election. Also mark my word

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by babasanti: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Goodluck's regime was saddled with corruption. Any one angry because he lost and wants to impose GEJ and Patience style of leadership on the Rivers people through Wike hates Rivers State.

GEJ lost the election because he failed those who trusted him. He ran a LOOTocratic government. GEJ was not betrayed but he was the betrayer to the Nigerian People.

Nyesome Wike's government will be a similar government of massive corruption and looting.

I can never support that because Rivers State will not grow but fall under a looting government.

Your very very very very very stupid, infact ur mad. Has amaechi accounted for over N238billion he stole and spent on apc? Look who s talking corruption. Your a toddler in politics, go suck breast milk
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mumu Yoruba lagosian voting/hitting like for Dakuku from lagos.... forget it its wike all the way
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by wealth123: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
The official statement has been released read it and stop ranting rubbish. Let your curse be on you because Christ has redeemed me from all curses. You inherited a bad thing and instead of accepting Christ you are stubbornly following satan. repent now and avoid HELL FIRE.

DickDastardly:
[s][/s]
He never said this, but if he did then may a thousand thunder fire him and his descendants and any bastard that wishes to quote me cool
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by ddippset(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dtfaithfulkid:

a vote for APC is a 3rdvtenure for Amaechi!!!...
better a 3rd term for amaechi than a patience Jonathan governing by proxy.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by johnnychuks(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
DAKUKU is the man!!! SAI DAKUKU

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by boma95(f): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
sagewonders:

Prince Tonye Princewill of Labour Party Is good for the job

I just wish he chose a stronger party sad
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by boma95(f): 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
XXCASH:

The man that can see. U r worst than the blind with your statement on wide imagine.
APC can and will never Rivers Election. Also mark my word

U sound more like the blind one.....watch and see how Apc will defeat that thug y'l call nyesom wike
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Mumu Yoruba lagosian voting/hitting like for Dakuku from lagos.... forget it its wike all the way

Leave them. They will move to PH and vote on Saturday. Lol
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by XXCASH: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
boma95:

U sound more like the blind one.....watch and see how Apc will defeat that thug y'l call nyesom wike

No wahala. Saturday no far again.

We will discuss this on Sunday. No run ooooh.
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by babamadiba(m): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
peegirl:

De LP guy would've been the APC candidate but he joined d PDP because of Gej's incumbency,,,,,and Pej showed him the way out with some teargas at Abj cheesy He is only in LP out of frustration
too bad of him
Re: Rivers State Online Governorship Poll: (APC Vs PDP Vs LP) by MarcB: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wike would have been a better choice but for PDP's loss at the centre. Leadership is influence, and he's got tons of it. As chief of staff, he ran the show during Amaechi's first tenure in office that Rivers state experienced unprecedented development. The Amiable Governor told Rivers people he has nothing new for Us in his 2nd tenure after parting ways with wike atleast in the public's eye,he will rather consolidate on going projects. This goes a long way to prove that Wike was actually the play maker. Secondly to prove his point to Rivers ppl Chf Barr. N wike will labour tooth and nail to out perform His excellency Rt.Hon C.R Amaechi. Wike as prophecy has it will be the Next "Apkabio" his choice of a female deputy and intense desire to RESTORE the pride of the "Portharcout boy" even the sameblance proves. Its no news that amaechi has impoverished the portharcourt boy, cutting off all his "hustle" We only wear starch shirts over empty pockets,Too bad. Too bad because His excellency who is named for the Office of chief of staff to our president elect or SSG has a lot to prove to the APC family and his would be principal Gen Buhari for not been able to deliver his state as a sitting Governor. This unarguably is motivation enough for a do or die,especially for a man that knows his onions when it comes to the Streets. It is clearly a contest btwn Amaechi and Wike, and not Dakuku. Another strong tide against the former minister is the fact that he is not Riverine or Ogoni. We have a political culture in Rivers state that is sacrosanct, and the force of "state" always prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria's Strictest Leader / Tribunal Admits Presidential Election Result Declared By INEC As Exhibit / INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.