Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) (18433 Views)

Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / Supplier Of Fairly Used London/american Clothings, Bedsheets, Duvet, Brocade / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by akinjis(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Order for your quality shoes/clothing,Zanotti balenciaga Patrick moor givenchy christian lobotinny adidaas,Nike snickers,Fendi,Prada..customize jerseys at mimz store today..we sell original usa footwears!!!24hrs delivery too any part of Nigeria!!!we sell in Bulk and wholesale price too...call or watsap 08034539801 or 2BB51424 for order and enquiries..

https://www.nairaland.com/2657458/zanotti-balenciaga-patrick-moor-givenchy
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by GABRIELA123: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
Copicas, copied from www.wealthresult.com
@Manlawal
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by boontrading: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2016
I am wholesale supplier of branded and non-branded clothing for men, women and kids from India.
I am looking for African buyers for my stocks available at very resonable price deals.
Please contact me via email: boontradingindia@gmail.com
My website: http://boontrading.weebly.com

Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Obechukw(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
alltexrecyclers:
Alltex recyclers are currently looking for new importers of their products to West Africa.
We supply Red Stamp quality bales of used clothing and sacks of graded shoes.
Contact us at : info@alltexrecyclers.com

Liam.

Alltex.

Ireland.
Nice Factory
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by adisdaso(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2016
Please anybody with alibaba app for android should please share it with me, adisdaso@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) by Dopasix: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2020
Importation of used clothing is banned in Nigeria... Simple as that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry Incubators for sale in Nigeria / How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry / Need An Office Space In Lagos? Look No Further

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.