Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

A MUST READ: Why Do Ladies Date Older Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A MUST READ: Why Do Ladies Date Older Men? (421 Views)

8 Reasons Why Ladies Date Older Men / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ: Why Do Ladies Date Older Men? by YesNaija(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Some ladies are usually very beautiful and smart. But they do not find suitable suitors of their age. They prefer older men with 20 or more years age gap. Ladies in this shoe have this preference for many reasons. While some date older men because of their honest feelings towards each other, some
do so for material gains and to make ends meet. Some just like older men because they feel they are more mature and responsible. Some of these men divorce their wives for these young ladies whom they see as ‘fresh fish’ (because of their fresh blood and youthful bodies). One thing that is rampant is that when these older men and younger women marry, these younger women still go on to seek sexual satisfaction from men of their age.
Hersay asked for both men and ladies opinion on this issue. Excerpts:
Joel Dafisu: Most of these older men feel it is easier to find love, respect and obedience in younger women. The women look out for father figures, councillor brother figures, experienced and companionship in older men. I think it depends on the intensity of the emotions felt by the people involved.
Opeyemi Ojo: I am not a fan of this type of relationship, but I think most women do this because they have this mindset; “he is more mature, he will take care of me, and he will be more loving and all that.” But for me I do not feel comfortable dating older men. I just feel the gap is too much and I might not enjoy the relationship. The flow will be lost.
Bernard Oghara: I think it shows lack of dignity. It means such ladies don’t know their worth because if they do, they would not do such. They are living their future today, so in the future; there will be nothing to live for.
Tofunmi Okunade: If the lady is comfortable introducing the old man to her parents, family members and friends that is fine. But come to think of it, which lady in this present world would want to show an old man to the ‘olori ebi’ family head at home without them thinking that she is mad? I don’t think it is something the women doing it can be proud of. Most of them get involved in such for money and material gains.
Kayode Babalola: Young girls don’t just date older men; it is because they have no choice. If at all they do, maybe they are taking a risk in order to find true love or maybe they have been hurt a lot of times by guys of their age and feel they have to try another option. I do not think there is anything like love at first sight; you just admire the person first. So, when older men start to date younger girls, they try to continue their relationship to see if it is going to be a success or not. They might be right for each other, who knows? However, young girls should be careful because not everyone’s true character shows on their face. CONTINUE READING >>> http://leaknaija..com/2015/04/a-must-read-why-do-ladies-date-older-men.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Would You Allow Love To Overtake You / Sexy Marriage Revolution- Keeping Your Spouse In Your Heart, Home And Bed / Get A Rich Sugar Mummy 08064948729

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.