Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

[b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] (578 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC / Can You Marry Someone That Has Been Romantically Involved With A Relative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] by gbagaunfreak(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
I hear stories of people sharing how they slept with their relatives and still defend themselves saying nothing is wrong as long as they aren't siblings, and this got me thinking why someone would do that.
I recently had an experience with a cousin that really freaked me out, we were at a party having fun , we both got high after shots of vodka, and she asked me to dance with her, I took it as nothing until she started grinding me so hard hot blood started running in my _penis cells, I had to tell her to stop and reminded her we were cousins.
So the question is can you have any sort of intimate relationship with a family member, be it directly related or indirectly??
Re: [b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] by richol(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2015
u can but u shouldnt
Re: [b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abomination! Aru
Re: [b]can You Have An Intimate Relationship With A Relative??[/b] by bobcharly(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
are you kidding me? .. shey u don dey eye ur sister ni? ...no try am o..

(1) (Reply)

Help B4 It's Too Late / He Stole My Pant......a Must Read / Get Double Of Your Winnings When You Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.