Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC (5059 Views)

Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) / Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by informant001: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
A Nigerian woman with big boobs has got herself trending online after sharing an intimate chat between her and her "br*ast-sucking" husband. The chat which was shared on Twitter -has garnered over two thousand likes and shares since it was posted online on Mother's day.

The post seems to have intrigued online users who have continued hailing the fun couple and their "mode of operation"...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-woman-trends-online-after.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by informant001: 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2017

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

Well, those jugs she got are massive...no wonder her hubby is still madly in love to suck her tittiez grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by informant001: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by PrinzCarter(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Dats all undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by PrinzCarter(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wat is she trying to push @ d second pic ,is she preparing to mess or wat??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by emeijeh(m): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
If you ask me.. . They got verbal communication problem grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by izzou(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
My wife go hear am

Spicing up your marriage or Sex life is very ideal

Be rough with your wife

Be raw with your wife

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by StarBukola(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
embarassed embarassed paybak, matom90 food for thought come n see
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
All I see is the kung fu panda pose

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Oluwapresley(m): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
hehe
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
People are losing their senses gradually yet we hail them!
Their marriage is their life. No to be put online.

Perverted generation! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
A polite way of asking if she's hôrny. Duly Noted. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Castleberry: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
PrinzCarter:
Wat is she trying to push @ d second pic ,is she preparing to mess or wat??

She's trying to show the position in which they do IT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin

Fvck me!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by PrinzCarter(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
Castleberry:

She's trying to show the position in which they do IT
she needs to tell d name of dis style oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by LOGDAN(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by dainformant(m): 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
flexing lovers
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by matom90: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
StarBukola:
ulala... d boobs ehhhh... cheers to all d ladies that are carried!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by StarBukola(f): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
matom90:
ulala... d boobs ehhhh... cheers to all d ladies that are carried!
I na so na ur food
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by matom90: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
StarBukola:
I na so na ur food
u sure say u knw?
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by profhezekiah: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
So this woman too want to become celebrity by fire by force
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Idydarling(f): 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
this is so me...lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by espn(m): 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
StarBukola:
I think I like you..can we be friends?
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
StarBukola:
embarassed embarassed paybak, mato.,..m90 food for thought come n see
E go beta for you as you call me.. Omo see boooobss.. I yaff die.. searching for my vaseline. Ayam cuming.. my body don hot tey tey.
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
This one is alhaji main. is there alhaji side?
fvck boys everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by agoadiv(m): 12:54am On Apr 01, 2017
lets waste ourselves for enjoyment b dis 1
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by StarBukola(f): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2017
espn:
I think I like you..can we be friends?
sure
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by StarBukola(f): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2017
paybak:
E go beta for you as you call me.. Omo see boooobss.. I yaff die.. searching for my vaseline. Ayam cuming.. my body don hot tey tey.
see ur mouth, ashawo boy..
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by espn(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
StarBukola:
sure
gud den...seems u serving is kwara? I spent some years schooling there though..so where in kwara are you serving??
Re: Nigerian Woman Trends Online After Sharing An Intimate Chat With Her Husband.PIC by 3DCYCLOPS: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2017
cool but why share online

if someone starts thinking of sucking those Booobs now..they wee say someone is thinking of sucking persons wife's boooby

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It / Is It Cheating If A Married Man Sleeps With A Sex Doll ? / Nairaland She Raped Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.