Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) (2439 Views)

A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / BBC Asks: Why Do Nigerians Import Rice Despite Their Love For Jollof Rice? (pic) / Edo State APC Guber Candidate Obaseki Campaigns With Obaseki Customized Rice(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by ozioma11: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
Guys can you try this funny way of eating rice?

Is this the new way of eating rice?Nigerians and their funny lives sef!

Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
Can u xplain this joke pls, cos I don't get it.
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by Holyfield1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mtcheeew!....nd u think dis is funny
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by TI1919(m): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by chat2deen(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
This politics section! I guess u lost ur way, next time go to front page there are sections for each post u want to share.
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Meanwhile

Oba of Lagos Rilwan akiolu has threaten to kill all the igbos in lagos and throw them into the Lagoon if the do not vote for Apc Governorship candidiate Ambode.

Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu, has read the riot act to Igbo lead­ers and monarchs in Lagos State, warning that he will make life unbearable for them if they sabotage efforts being made to ensure that the governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC) Mr. Akinwunmi Am­bode, emerges as the next governor of the state.

The monarch, who sum­moned all the Eze-Ndigbo in the state to his palace, said the support of their kensmen for the opposition party in the state could frustrate current ef­forts being made in all quarters to ensure that Lagos was no longer in opposition with the Federal Government.

He said: “On Saturday, if anyone of you goes against Ambode, who I picked, that is your end. If it does not happen within seven days, just know that I am a bastard and it is not my father who gave birth to me.

“By the grace of God, I am the owner of Lagos for the time being. This is an undivid­ed chair. The palace belongs to the dead and those coming in the future. On Saturday, if anyone of you, I swear in the name of God, goes against my wish that Ambode will be the next governor of Lagos State, the person is going to die in­side this water.

“For the Igbo and others in Lagos, they should go where the Oba of Lagos heads to. When they were coming to the state, they did not come with all their houses. But now, they have properties in the state. So they must do my bidding. And that is the bidding of the ances­tors of Lagos and God.

“I am not ready to beg you. Nobody knew how I picked Ambode. Jimi is my blood relation and I told him that he could never be governor in Lagos for now. The future belongs to God. I am not beg­ging anybody, but what you people cannot do in Onitsha, Aba or anywhere you cannot do it here.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=113029
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by buskie13(m): 4:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
that Murtala's basin tho....we still have one in my parents house ...cheesy
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by ozioma11: 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
chat2deen:
This politics section! I guess u lost ur way, next time go to front page there are sections for each post u want to share.
Mods plz do me a favour by moving the thread to the right section
Re: Checkout The Funny Method Adopted By A Nigerian In Eating Rice(Pic) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Palava: Fuel Tanker Cut Fire & Killed Upto 50 People In Onitsha: Graphic / World's 10 Tallest Buildings 2015. / Just Saw This On Facebook: Why Wouldn't Biafra ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.