Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1498 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Behave When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: . by falconey(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
because they are young.

1 Like

Re: . by subzero2(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
What do you expect from an embryo? She's still undergoing metamorphosis.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Maybe you have a knack for picking the wrong ones, it's becoming a pattern. A lot of guys are desperate to sleep with them, those guys would do anything to get them on their beds, even swallow unimaginable insults and endure ill treatment. For the ladies, they believe all guys are the same, and would sheepishly swallow their insults and tantrums.(it makes the girl feel powerful) If a lady treats you so callously, then walk away. simple! . Give yourself some respect, and show that you are not one of the 'regulars'. There are a few good ones left

2 Likes

Re: . by temitemi1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
How many universities have you visited
Re: . by Princeadebayo1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
That's how they behave especially when they are in 100 or 200level.
So immature excluding few matured ones!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
dicefrost:
Maybe you have a knack for picking the wrong ones, it's becoming a pattern. A lot of guys are desperate to sleep with them, those guys would do anything to get them on their beds, even swallow unimaginable insults and endure ill treatment. For the ladies, they believe all guys are the same, and would sheepishly swallow their insults and tantrums.(it makes the girl feel powerful) If a lady treats you so callously, then walk away. simple! . Give yourself some respect, and show that you are not one of the 'regulars'. There are a few good ones left

When I said they are impatient, it includes sex, but not in your context. When a lady walks into ur house and wants you to touch her on the fisrt visit(maybe thats what her coursemates do to her) and you don't comply and based on that she starts distancing herself from you, is that the man's fault ? I experienced that last year.

I am not even talking about needing sex from any kid. You seem not to understand the write up.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
They probably don't like u as much as u like them. I believe that there is a certain age in the lives of every lady when its ok for her to not want anything serious with a man,hence the misbehaviour. Op,u should by now be able to know the type of girl you wanna be getting involved with,and from the first date,u should be able to tell if the babe is worth ur time.

Altho I have a feeling pus.s.y is all ur after.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
ahsekeena:
They probably don't like u as much as u like them. I believe that there is a certain age in the lives of every lady when its ok for her to not want anything serious with a man,hence the misbehaviour. Op,u should by now be able to know the type of girl you wanna be getting involved with,and from the first date,u should be able to tell if the babe is worth ur time.

Altho I have a feeling pus.s.y is all ur after.

Lmao at your last sentence..
Re: . by darnley16(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
But its true na, its obvious ure just looking for oranges to squezze and punny to stretch out of proportion
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: . by darnley16(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
Naughtysite:

Those tall fair beautiful girls on short skirt.

Bro, it is not to bed them. I want a beautiful wife for future purposes. Funny thing is that while talking with them, they easily forget themselves when alone with them.
haha I tell u
Re: . by sinizia: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Even a female graduate can behave like that. A dumb girl, is a dumb girl. It has nothing to do with her level in educational pursuit.
Re: . by MrBasketball: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2015
falconey:

because they are young.
U are very wrong!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2015
What's with this list shii? Are we ever gonna have enough?

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Lady Looking For? / 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Date A Calabar Girl / What’s Wrong With This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.