Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82473 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
This write-up focuses on the things ladies do, or how they act when they are no longer virgins (though you might call this a maximum generalization)

Just sit down, relax and read meticulously

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

1. They Are Quick To Anger When Asked if They Are Virgins
You heard me right.. My research and findings have shown that non virgin ladies tend to be very uncomfortable and are very quick to anger if you inquire about their sexual lives. The virgin ladies on the other hand will just smile and keep quiet when asked; but to the non virgin ladies, they will flare up and will embarrass you. You will hear something like, is it your business if I'm a virgin or not?

2. They Become Moody
Don't get me wrong because I'm not trying to say that every lady who suddenly becomes moody has lost her virginity, but all I'm trying to say is that, when a lady just recently lost it, she becomes incessantly quiet for a few days. She may lock herself up in her room probably because she has something up her sleeves

3. They Pick Quarrel At The Mention Of The Word "Virginity"
You heard me right. I have noticed that many non virgin ladies tend to be very uncomfortable when you place so much emphasis on virginity. However, it's either they verbally attack you, or they tell you that you are still very immature and really need some maturing to do

4. She Becomes Outspoken On Sex Discussion
Many virgin ladies are somewhat quiet when people discuss sex (though not in all cases). She used to be very timid before when she was still a virgin, but when she's no longer one, she may not be shy to take part and expressly air her views when s*x topics arise

5. They Hover Around Lecturers' Offices
I'm a living witness of this. As a student, I have seen female students hovering at lecturers' offices even when they have been told that people avoid the lecturers because they are known for sleeping with students. These ladies will still be bent on mingling with these so called lectures. They are like, "I often go to his office greet him and nothing more". *if I hear*

6. They Live a Life Of "I live my life the way I want"
Yes it's true that we should never judge a book by its cover, but it's paramount to also know that the world is fast evolving into the one in which one's appearance is the first letter of recommendation. However, many virgin ladies always try to maintain their natural look and worry less about perishable parameter they call make-ups ; but the non virgin ladies on the other hand may spend eternity in the cosmetics shops painting their faces just as we used to paint apples and coconuts on our drawing book when in we were in KG classes. They wear waist chain and will flash it when on okada; they pierce their noses, they wear anklets, they bleach, and will keep saying they live their lives the way they want. It's almost impossible seeing a virgin lady indulge in the aforementioned acts

7. They Mostly Scam Guys
Yes many virgin ladies are usually very proud and tend to hold themselves in dignity. A guy will have to pester her on a date before she finally agrees; but non virgin ladies on the other hand will scam guys and see nothing bad in it. They may even bring gangs of friends on a date even without informing you. This is a bid to make their friends have a taste of your money

8. They Upload Boobs/Buttocks Revealing DPs
In my personal belief, I have come to conclusion that the chances of ladies who are bold enough to upload boobs and buttocks reveal pictures on social networks, there chances of being a virgin is likened to Ayo Fasoye's chances of winning a presidential election in Nigeria. However, the non virgin ladies on the other hand may not be bold enough to do this

9. They Will Rain Curses On Me
This will definitely happen. For a write-up like this, they will storm on this thread, throwing punches and raining curses on me. They will tag me a misogynist and will try to justify their acts by saying things that will suit them

Feel free to add the last one

Thanks for reading cool

Have fun cheesy

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source: www..ng/2015/07/08/10-ways-ladies-behave-when-they-are-no-longer-virgins-2/

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by vizkiz: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
grin

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ELTON123(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ahdonbeliivit gringringringringrin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by falconey(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015

10. They become romancelanders : they rubbish threads about virginity, advocate pre-marital sex and proclaimed themselves rich and big girls.

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Derail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Slimzjoe(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I totally agree with the Picking up Quarrel at the mention of 'Virginity'.
They are the ones always Advocating For 'Testing before Marriage' And they Would taste About 20 before marriage undecided.

Anyway, Who Virginity Don help

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Precious91(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tosyne2much and always bursting ladies' bubbles.grin The day they go swear for you ehn. cry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
lolzz..most of dem aiint true o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
[/b]
grin
vizkiz u can lie grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
what a LIFE committed to healthy research cool

.... from the bubble buster grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
nawa o..most gals don't even behave dat way sha

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
100% true! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=20pt]ishilover cheesy[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by wristbangle: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
The best thread since last week Saturday.

Weldone prof. Tosyne2much.

Point number8 though cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
nawa o..most gals don't even behave dat way sha
are u a virgin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
lolzz..most of dem aiint true o
I disagree!

They are very very true undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Slimzjoe(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
j

Jug, Jar, Jeep ?? grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
So much on point.
97.8 percent of romancelanders are non virgins.
You will notice from their profile pics.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilover, what a new moniker....
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilover:
Op why don't you cc me

Dude get a life, get laid and get a job!!!!

Bloody impostor!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilover:
Op why don't you cc me
grin best troll eva

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Abduletudaye(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Like the boss would say, when they move this to HQ, let me know...cool

Nice one..wink

Most of them become shameless:

Yes, this indeed very true. They are ready to fight you for whatever reason and they dont really care about the location. If its bout stripping someone naked, na there church go close.

Most become opportunists:

It really depends on how their virginity was lost though. Those who may have lost their virginity due to rape may have been used to sleeping around and the very moment you have a guy you dont satisfy, they will jump in.

Some exhibit traits of prostitutes:

Lets not lie but its actually true. Going down history lane of the non-virgins, some become very aggressive and even steal valuables the very second they have the chance.

Abit on the negative side but all are true...

Dont quote me angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by dharay99: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Here we go again.
Mr 10 List.! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by vizkiz: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
vizkiz u can lie grin

my guy, na true life story be this oh grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
profojah:
Ishilover, what a new moniker....
lol d moniker is damn hilarious
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
are u a virgin
why do u want to know
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

[/b]
grin
dis got me laffin hard

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Precious91:
Tosyne2much and always busting ladies' bubbles.grin The day they go swear for you ehn. cry
Hahahaha cheesy

No be today na tongue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:

my guy, na true life story be this oh grin
gurls can be so so wicked.... Special gift wey don wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
why do u want to know
why u dey vex? U see ur life? Tosyne2much come see example

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.