Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,721 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) (7380 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I think we have to talk about this.

Lol, no worry. after writing this i will get a shield and protect myself from the stones of the "Money Buys Love" Community. grin

HERE IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS:

I want to show you something.. I want you to really think about what i will show you>>>

When you see a girl with big booty who is putting on a push up bra, her boobs are pushed out and all. Her booties are all out, pushing hard against her provocative dress.

You pick interest in her, right?

Now, why do you pick an interest in her? Is it because you really love/like her or because you want to have sex with her??

That same girl, assuming she has a very bad personality, Rude, can't hold an interesting conversation for long, assuming she is a very very boring person.

Would you fall in love with her? Think about it.

Yes, you will keep her around for the sex but would you fall for her? Assuming a more interesting, more lively girl shows up and gives you sex, will you still stay around "miss booty"

Personally i won't. I like my women interesting, smart, fun to be with and independent. I buy things for them when i feel like but they should also have thier own money.

FOR THE GUY:

Yes, a girl might pick interest in a rich guy. just like you picked interest when you saw a booty girl. But do they like you or just the fact you have money.

Go and listen to "Mugu Money Spender" By Psquare. I think they sang that song after they met alot of babes who wanted them for thier money. Infact, go and ask them - they all married women that they met before the money and fame.

2face - the same thing. A point will come when what you will need is true love and not a bunch of gold diggers who depend on a man to survive.

let's assume you are rich,

BUT you are boring person, you can't hold an interesting conversation for long, you are a pest, you can't make her laugh even if your life depends on it. etc etc...

Would she ignore all that, close her eyes and fall for you?

What do you think about that?

I grew up in an upper middle class. Yes, we were not rich but we were very very comfortable. i took over one of my dad's cars when i got out of secondary school (it got me girls, i no go lie), i had a fairly impressive monthly pocket money, when i didn't know about "pressing girls buttons" i spent on them - i spent on them wella wella. as in, wella.

BUT OVER the years i learnt somethings:

I learnt that money won't give you a better personality Or hide the fact that you don't have one.

Money Might make her date you but it won't give her the butterflies whenever she sees you.

Money can get a girl to notice you, but what happens when she comes closer and sees that beyond the money you are just another boring, annoing guy who doesn't know zip about how to treat a woman

Money would make her feel lucky she "trapped" a rich man but it won't make her feel passionate about you on an emotional level. Would that same money keep her if she jams another man who is richer than you?

If you attract a girl with money, there would be other rich guys and that same girl will dump you for another rich guy.

You need to hold her down with something less superficial, something she can't get from another guy. The girl you love should love you for who you and not because of your pocket. she should love you for what she can't find in another man. Guys wey get money plenty everywhere, it doesn't make you special.

A man needs to know how to be SPECIAL.

I Want to hear your thoughts tho.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Does money get love?

If you say yes, tell us about real life situations where this happened.

And can we do this in a civilized way, without the insults and all. To avoid me punching person through this computer screen. Lol. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by falconey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
modern relationship is all about money............. Money gets anything except LIFE.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
falconey:
modern relationship is all about money............. Money get anything except LIFE.

Hmm, interesting. Just Money and nothing else?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Onemansquad(m): 4:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Let me grab ma seat

2 Likes

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
moni aint evritin smiley

if u gat moni nd dere iz no chemistry btwn us, dat relationship will neva workout coz it wil b built on pretence wink

3 Likes

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:
booked

Sinja, which one is booked?

Tell me your thoughts joor
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by falconey(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Hmm, interesting. Just Money and nothing else?

you said it yourself money get you lots of dates and makes girls notice you, without this 2major things where will the love come from?

One step at a time. Talking from the guy's perspective.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Onemansquad:
Let me grab ma seat

Lol. Shey you don siddon finish?

Oya, let's hear your thoughts. I want to hear your arguments
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by jamex93(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Money speaks bullshit works

U think say that statement na joke?

Guy with money all things are answerable

U don see Tinubu wife?

If you don see ha, u go understand me better
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
falconey:

you said it yourself money get you lot of dates and makes girls notice you, without this 2major things where will the love come from?

One step at a time.

Well, i didn't say it got me "Lots of date", My point was that it got me "Lots of fake dates" aka "gold diggers".

A girl can still keep a rich dude and then take money from the guy and give it to another guy.

I recently refurnished my living room and it was a girl who bought all the furniture. And the money na from another man she get am.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
jamex93:
Money speaks bullshit works

U think say that statement na joke?

Guy with money all things is answerable

U don see Tinubu wife?

If you don see ha, u go understand me better

Lol, Tinubu get swags na, The man is confident.

You know how many rich guys chyke Bianca Ojukwu after she became Miss Nigeria (Shey na Miss Nigeria).

Her father was a governor, she was pretty - rich men were chasing her here and there.

BUT SHE MARRIED ojukwu, even when her father threatened to disown her (Go and verify this story if you want)

Ojukwu o, a solider who no too fine (With all due respect to that great man)

Think about it
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by LewisO: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
This post really make sense.

When u have money, no need to stress yourself going after ladies, they will always knock at your door step.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
mr charlesnneji1, u are a genius, how come u knw much abt women
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by jamex93(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol, Tinubu get swags na, The man is confident.

You know how many rich guys chyke Bianca Ojukwu after she became Miss Nigeria (Shey na Miss Nigeria).

Her father was a governor, she was pretty - rich men were chasing her here and there.

BUT SHE MARRIED ojukwu, even when her father threatened to disown her (Go and verify this story if you want)

Ojukwu o, a solider who no too fine (With all due respect to that great man)

Think about it

Bros!

4get dat one

Money is involve

Tank God I don drop one sweet example for u
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Guys with this mentality ends up with gold diggers.Who u are,determines who comes into your life.

1 Like

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Welrez(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
I get confused when we men tell ladies to take us for whom we are. Do we mean the character, or our bare physiognomy? I don't understand! Assuming it's the character, what then happens to those who lack it? What if the lady has a different perception of character, what happens then? I think we need to make this point clear to the fairer sex.
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
Diddydiva
Debolly
Farano

Come in here, i want to hear what you think.

If i'm boring but i carry mega money chyke una, una go get "butterflies in the tummy"?

Or just date me, tap the money and run away when an interesting bobo shows up?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Sinja, which one is booked?

Tell me your thoughts joor
awaz eatin tongue
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
diddydiva:
Guys with this mentality ends up with gold diggers.Who u are,determines who comes into your life.

Thank you jare. and i was even calling you. You smart joor, I will tell my brother to marry you. The guy fine die, you will like him
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

awaz eatin tongue

Let me guess. Eba and ogbono soup abi?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
Chymistique and dyt come in here...

How well does money move you?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Dyt(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
Money is just some sort of attraction
Same as when you see a beautiful well endowed lady

Something pushes u to me and me to u
If u got what I want with the first attraction, I stay and if nope, I take my leave
Money is not everything a gal wants

I want money
Attention
Good sex
Great sense of humour
And a heart of gold

If all u can offer is just money, then am sorry
No qualification

Lobatan
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Money is just some sort of attraction
Same as when you see a beautiful well endowed lady

Something pushes u to me and me to u
If u got what I want with the first attraction, I stay and if nope, I take my leave
Money is not everything a gal wants

I want money
Attention
Good sex
Great sense of humour
And a heart of gold

If all u can offer is just money, then am sorry
No qualification

Lobatan

I liked the good sex part. Heart of gold, awww....i think you will go crazy about my heart when you see it. Its pure gold

Lobatan, whats the meaning. i don see that word too much. It's not english abi?
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Uncle Charles, to be very very honest with you. No girl will fall in love with a broke dude with all the best features you can get from a man.
She might love him but with time she will snap out of it.
Romance is not even enjoyable without a lil bit of finance at least.
Not saying money is everything tho'.

#My2cents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I liked the good sex part. Heart of gold, awww....i think you will go crazy about my heart when you see it. Its pure gold

Lobatan, whats the meaning. i don see that word too much. It's not english abi?

Means finish
Hehehehe
I forgot to add, I love a religious uptown dude too
grin grin
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Thank you jare. and i was even calling you. You smart joor, I will tell my brother to marry you. The guy fine die, you will like him
smiley smiley
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
chipmunkey:
Uncle Charles, to be very very honest with you. No girl will fall in love with a broke dude with all the best features you can get from a man.
She might love him but with time she will snap out of it.
A relationship is not even enjoyable without a lil bit of romance at least.
Not saying money is everything tho'.

#My2cents

I get your point, bro, i really do....Broke is bad, a man should be hard-working. At least you need to pay when you take her out, but if you take her out - una no go chop finish come go na, you two will discuss. If it is a man who is not interesting that date go boring die and she won't take him seriously
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:

Means finish
Hehehehe
I forgot to add, I love a religious uptown dude too
grin grin

Oya na, you want to turn me into a pastor before you marry me abi? I dodge you. will just stick to my original former juju worship grin
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by sinaj(f): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Let me guess. Eba and ogbono soup abi?

lol garri. nd ukazi soup tongue
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Dyt(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Oya na, you want to turn me into a pastor before you marry me abi? I dodge you. will just stick to my original former juju worship grin

Honestly I am not against no religion
I am a Muslim myself
So long u got that fear of God
We do differently but all in one its same God
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by CharlesNneji1: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
sinaj:

lol garri. nd ukazi soup tongue

Ukazi soup? Haven't heard of that. is it a chinese soup? grin or you are just an ajebo who don't know soup names.

Well, Ukazi sounds kinda bitter, and japanese too. I prefer Nsala soup, tho. you know the soup right? Totally love it
Re: Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Are we talking about money here, or are we talking about 'money?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO) / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Oshiomole’s Wife Allegedly Files For Divorce… See Her Shocking Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.