Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lost In Passion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lost In Passion (7176 Views)

American Girl Lost In A Nigerian World / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lost In Passion by Saturn101: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2021
Good day, fellow Nairalanders. Here is one story I hope you will enjoy. Constructive criticism are welcome.

Have a nice time.

Lost in Passion

Teni N Teni

(C) 2021

Passion has a way of fueling life and liveliness. Bright is a young man with bright ideas about life. His passion for enjoyment is unbridled, and he is ready to remain lost in passion.

This story has a lot of adult contents. It is not for the pruddish.

Bisola was waiting in the sitting-room when I came in. She was reading a journal and flopped it onto the seat beside her. "Wow ... you do exist! I was beginning to think I had just imagined having a little brother."

"I haven't been gone that long," I muttered as I headed for my room.

"Bright, when was the last time you slept here?" Bisola said in a concerned voice as she stood up to face me. "I swear you have more clothes at Priscilla's place than you do here."

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. "What ... am I supposed to say sorry?"

"No, it's not that." Bisola sighed and then sank back down onto the seat.

"We just miss you," Beauty' voice cut in as she came out of the bedroom. She walked right to me and gave me a welcoming hug.

"Hey, gorgeous..." I said sweetly.

"Hey, yourself. Long time no see." Beauty fixed me with a sad look.

now I was confused. "What?"

Beauty headed over to the seat to join her girlfriend, shaking her head. "Sorry, we don't mean to get all melodramatic on you. It's just that we don't have any finals that count and with nothing but dead air until the graduation ceremony, we've had plenty of time to get introspective."

Beauty sat down with Bisola and leaned forward onto her elbows. "It's just that we were talking about how little we got to hang out with you these last couple of quarters. One minute, we're drinking beer and cuddling on the seat. The next, you're falling headlong into love and spending all your time at Priscilla and the house."

Bisola went on with the narrative. "We'd really gotten used to having you around but we knew there wasn't much time left before we graduated and moved on. In a way, it felt like you were growing up and moving on. You don't need big sister around anymore."

I shrugged. "I can't help it. And I really am sorry if you thought I don't need you guys anymore. But I'll tell you what. I've got to go back and study with Loveth and Priscilla for my final tomorrow. But tonight I'll come back here; we'll do dinner and just hang out."

"It sounds great. We've got plenty of beer..." Bisola laughed.

Beauty sighed, "You know, you're the only guy I ever enjoyed being with. You've grown up to be a good man, Bright. I only wish you were like this when I was younger. Maybe things would have been different..." She stared off into space.

"Yeah..." Bisola was following Beauty' train of thought, but I was lost.

"Anyway," Bisola snapped out of it first and squeezed my legs. "Go study and get back here. Or we'll start the party without you."

I was still in a contemplative state when I returned to Priscilla and Loveth's house. I hadn't really thought much about it for the past few months while enjoying the honeymoon phase of Priscilla's and my relationship, but I was going to miss my own roommates.

I'd gotten used to Bisola and Beauty always being around. Living with my big sister had been way more pleasant and comforting than I would have ever guessed.

So I was a bit mentally distracted when I opened the door to Priscilla's room and the sight before me took me by surprise. Loveth was half-naked on Priscilla's bed, reclining against the wall.

She still wore a bra, a simple flesh-colored utility bra with big cups to try and hold her mammoth breasts. She'd made a futile attempt to remove her shirt, getting only one arm out so that the bunched cotton was around her neck and right shoulder.

Lost in Passion: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/lost-in-passion/43611

1 Share

Re: Lost In Passion by Gravity56: 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
LA click LA bend
Re: Lost In Passion by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
LA click LA Bendel state

1 Like

Re: Lost In Passion by FairCritic(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2021
Following.
Re: Lost In Passion by Awesome05: 6:45am On Jul 21, 2021
Following too
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Keenly following
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2021
MORE
Re: Lost In Passion by Saturn101: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
Loveth was half-naked on Priscilla's bed, reclining against the wall. She still wore a bra, a simple flesh-colored utility bra with big cups to try and hold her mammoth breasts.

She'd made a futile attempt to remove her shirt, getting only one arm out so that the bunched cotton was around her neck and right shoulder.

Her stomach would never be model thin, it just wasn't in her genes, but her abs were still tensed enough for me to see some definition and rippling as she clenched and sweated and groaned. Her legs were spread and a fully-clothed Priscilla knelt beside the bed, her dark lady head wriggling in Loveth's crotch.

And while I watched, Loveth squinted her eyes shut and her upper torso started shaking violently as she pressed Priscilla's head tighter between her legs and came, wailing out her release as she shuddered in blissful triumph.

"Oh, thank you, honey..." she drawled as Priscilla got up from her position. "Ah, Bright's here."

My girlfriend turned around, her big black eyes sparkling as she grinned at me. "Took you long enough. We got tired of waiting and decided to entertain ourselves to pass the time."

I rolled my eyes. "You could have started studying."

Priscilla giggled. "This was funner."

"I'll say..." Loveth whimpered. I just rolled my eyes at the word 'funner', which Priscilla had said deliberately.

"Care to unwind with us?" Priscilla held her arms out to me.

A minute later, I was the one sitting on the edge of the bed and naked to the world. Priscilla was still in her jeans, but she'd shed her top and bra, correctly assuming that the sight of her firm 32D beauties would bring me to hardness that much faster.

Priscilla had the most succulent, pouty lips, and they looked DAMN good wrapped around my cock as she bobbed up and down. But after slurping me for a couple of minutes, to my delight she leaned up and wrapped her fleshy mounds around my cock, squeezing her tits together and giving me a wonderful tit intimacy.

Loveth, meanwhile, had recovered and got to her knees next to Priscilla. The curvy sultry lady finally got rid of her shirt and then unsnapped her bra, baring her even bigger tits to view. She leaned in and kissed Priscilla's cheek before speaking softly into her ear, "Honey, let me remind you how this is supposed to be done."

My eyes went wide, a reaction Priscilla certainly did not miss. And with an impish grin she released me and slid to the side. Loveth took over, pulling my erection into the deep valley of her 34DD cleavage, and then she took over the pumping action.

Re: Lost In Passion by FairCritic(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2021
Keenly following.
Re: Lost In Passion by UltimateSpice: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2021
Nice
Re: Lost In Passion by CasNova: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Nice one
Re: Lost In Passion by Zamar: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
Next
Re: Lost In Passion by kweensheba: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2021
Ride on.
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
more
Re: Lost In Passion by Saturn101: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
My eyes went wide, a reaction Priscilla certainly did not miss. And with an impish grin she released me and slid to the side. Loveth took over, pulling my erection into the deep valley of her 34DD cleavage, and then she took over the pumping action.

Priscilla stood up and divested herself of the rest of her clothing, and now all three of us were totally naked. I could see the glistening wetness between her legs and knew my girlfriend was ready and raring to go.

"Let me take over, Loveth, and I promise than in less than five minutes you'll have the most delicious Ice-Cream imaginable."

"Ooh, that sounds yummy," Loveth answered. "But what if you can't finish him in less than five minutes? I'm starving already..."

Priscilla laughed. "Fine, I'll make it up to you."

"You'll get the strap-on and Bang me within an inch of my life is what you'll do."

"Deal."

Loveth released me and moved me over until I was laying on my back across the mattress. She leaned down to kiss me and then whispered in my ear. "You'd better hold out long enough, Mister. I want your cream but I really want her to Bang me."

I just nodded as Priscilla straddled my hips and began lowering herself onto my erection.

"Hey!" Loveth protested. "No fair starting early. Wait for it ... you've got five minutes, starting ... now!"

Priscilla shut her eyes and then lunged down onto me. Even after many, many (many) sexual encounters between us, she was still tight and it took a couple of strokes to bury myself to the hilt.

"Do me good, baby..." she cooed.

I was only too happy to oblige. I watched my girlfriend humping her body up and down, sending her firm, round tits into jiggly orbits. But then my view was blocked as Loveth settled her naked hips over my face.

"Let's see if I can't distract you," the impish sultry lady said down to me.

I was quite distracted with the pretty pink pussy in my mouth. And I wasn't the only one. Loveth was rubbing at Priscilla's tits and I could hear their sloppy kissing. It was enough to throw off Priscilla's rhythm and despite my girlfriend's best efforts to get me off quickly, I nutted somewhere around six minutes.

Priscilla collapsed flat onto her back, her chest heaving with the exertion and momentarily weakened from her own climax. Loveth, the energizer bunny, was off me and eagerly slurping my creamy jism from her roommate's abused pussy.

For a few more minutes, there was nothing but the sounds of heavy breathing, whispered moans, and wet lip-smacking. But as soon as everyone got their breathing under control, Loveth was up and wiping her face with the back of her hand. "Alright! Time to pay up baby."

"Poor me..." Priscilla said sarcastiAyoly as she rolled her eyes. And with a smile she rummaged around beneath her bed to find her toy box. The strap-on was soon located and put into place. Loveth lay supine across the bed, her legs spread and her arms eagerly awaiting her friend.

I simply sat back and enjoyed the view. Priscilla started by doing a push-up over Loveth's body, her tongue split Loveth's lips while the head of her fake cock descending between Loveth's other lips. It was a view I'd seen before.

For some reason, Loveth really got off on watching the pretty dark lady banging her. I rather liked it myself. There was something so inherently sexy about the way a woman moves her body to Bang another woman.

"That's it, Priscilla! Drill my wet cunt! Split me open and Bang me!" As always, the pinned-down sultry lady lit off into a quick climax after only a couple of minutes of the Priscilla treatment.

When she recovered, Loveth looked to me and panted, "Bright, c'mere." I knelt on the bed and she wriggled my hips around until I was straddling her face, pointed back towards Priscilla.

The dark lady moved out of the way, arching her back and planting her hands onto Loveth's juggling tits to support herself.

Re: Lost In Passion by Zamar: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lost In Passion by Awesome05: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2021
Nice update
Re: Lost In Passion by tonysunkan: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Carry on
Re: Lost In Passion by ThrillPlus: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
tonysunkan:
Carry on

Yeah.
Re: Lost In Passion by FairCritic(m): 6:49am On Jul 25, 2021
Go on.
Re: Lost In Passion by SolaRaphael: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Interesting story
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
MORE
Re: Lost In Passion by UltimateSpice: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2021
Go on
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2021
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
More
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2021
go on
Re: Lost In Passion by UltimateSpice: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
KEEP IT COMING
Re: Lost In Passion by Zamar: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
NEXT PLEASE
Re: Lost In Passion by Zamar: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2021
keep it coming
Re: Lost In Passion by CasNova: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Carry on
Re: Lost In Passion by BigBasher: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Go on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) / Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.