Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion (719 Views)

Your Opinion On The Interview Between Missgdope, Refiner AND Krystalklear / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion by hawlahethan(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
please I need your view and candid opinion about this

if your girlfriend tells u that she can not change anything about her for you.what is your opinion about this kind of girl?
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
Invariably she is not ready to take it to the next step with you. you are just filling the GAP for the right guy, be careful with you spendings.
Anything else I can help you with?
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Dyt(f): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
If u can't love her for her
Pls leave her
angry
Re: I Need Your Opinion by deji47: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
She believes she's perfect as she is and doesn't think you are worth changing anything about her for. Ask yourself too " can you change anything about yourself for her?
In other news the watch words are "change anything". It's too ambiguous jare. What are we changing, smoking, talking, drinking,dressing habits? Friends, Religion? The list is endless so be specific......What exactly is she not ready to change?
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Orlahmeedey(f): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Tot we are supposed to love pple for who they are.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by hawlahethan(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
deji47:
She believes she's perfect as she is and doesn't think you are worth changing anything about her for. Ask yourself too " can you change anything about yourself for her?
In other news the watch words are "change anything". It's too ambiguous jare. What are we changing, smoking, talking, drinking,dressing habits? Friends, Religion? The list is endless so be specific......What exactly is she not ready to change?
deji47:

we r talking about dressing bro...its too s.u like n am just asking for little spice up
Re: I Need Your Opinion by hawlahethan(m): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
If u can't love her for her
Pls leave her
angry

ofcos I do.I changed some things about me for her and I don't think am asking for too much if am asking for similar thing in return
Re: I Need Your Opinion by hawlahethan(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2015
afolag:
Invariably she is not ready to take it to the next step with you. you are just filling the GAP for the right guy, be careful with you spendings.
Anything else I can help you with?

your opinion is appreciated man....tanx
Re: I Need Your Opinion by deji47: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2015
hawlahethan:

we r talking about dressing bro...its too s.u like n am just asking for little spice up
Since you claim to love her then patience should be your middle name. She'll end coming around eventually. Besides if it's just dressing then you do not have a major problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? When Your New Chick Says She’s Coming Over. / 7 Phobias That Will Totally Destroy Your Relationship / Ladies: 5 Horrible Dating Behaviours To Avoid On A First Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.