Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu (35240 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by cayus9: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Flat head accept my apologies on behalf of akiolu
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by raystanley(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'M ONLY SEEING A BLACK BABOON, WHO IS MEANT TO BE FEED WITH BANANAS IN THE JUNGLE NOT OBA... TUNDER FIRE U AND ALL UR DECENDANTS

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by xmich(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
I saw Oba of lagos stab Amodu at back,I mean deny him the 10% vote if would have got from Igbo APC in lagos,
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by skykenny: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
nyabinghi:
hausas are 38 percent and yorubas are 22 percent, stop deluding yourself, igbos are not up to 16 percent
Friend No argument. Don't knw were u are getting ur data from. May be u can help yourself by checking it on google.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by millionboi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Ur days r numbered Akiolu.........then u wil knw dat ibos r nt nd wil neva be a prey 2 a traitor like why

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by olayinkaj2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oba Akinolu has just cause more harm to Ambode's chance. I still hope Ambode survive this. To bad for oba to have made such statement. He has just brought more insult to himself, people will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
The Oba goofed, no smoke without fire.

I pity his end in the hand of Eledumare. undecided
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
I already said the Oba is high on weed and Origin or something grin grin
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ebukaOtika(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
eagleeye2:
Oba Akiolu has opened the floor for insult on his person and his office.
And I start by saying he is an imbe'cile

If Truely you were a Gentleman , you willl never say that ,,,, no matter what.,.,,,

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Mars88(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
eagleeye2:
u are one hilarious knuckle head! Just too funny
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by geeudy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

This is the kind of legacy Jonathan has bequeathed on PDP.
big fool, you reason through your anus. Wasted sperm.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by 0micheal735: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Oba of Lagos should be respected by all lagosians- both indigenes and immigrants

No one should disrespect Oba Akiolu

He has spoken, everyone should adjust accordingly

The so called igbos he want to curse are the once providing 70% of his wealth
Let them cast their vote to whoever.....
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by AJORE(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
The Oba spoke the mindd of thousands of yorubas,it will be foolish if we are caught unawares...An AK47 is #150000 at premium,Makarov 9mm 50K and Tech-9 at 110k.
What is money if your very existence is threatened.
ICC and Posterity will judge him when the killings begin.....Arm yourselves,defend your markets from arsonists and thugs,defend your homes,your neighbourhood....We have done it before,we can do it again.
Not mind of yorubas but His mind and tinubu mind bcs of their selfish interest......only U 9 ministerial nominees, Governor all senate and chairmen state house of assembly tinubu too much money for U this new dispensation your cocoa don ripe...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Parazzy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
my people don't mine oba na too much opposition free drink the shak am.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Themandator: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

I have listened to the audio and read their so-called retraction and i make bold to say the palace is lying.
He made the statement .
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
geeudy:
big fool, you reason through your anus. Wasted sperm.
Anancephalous silverback chicken bone chucker. grin
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by raystanley(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
I URGE ALL THE IGBOs TO VOTE AGAINST THE MONSTER's WISH AND LETS USE THIS CHANCE TO DROWN ALL HIS GENERATION AND OTHER OF HIS LIKES IN D LAGOON...
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ebukaOtika(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
Oba of Lagos should be respected by all lagosians- both indigenes and immigrants

No one should disrespect Oba Akiolu

He has spoken, everyone should adjust accordingly

You dont Sound like an Educated person .
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by nicerod(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
Using this medium 2 apologise 2 my dear,lovly igbo bros&sistas, plz dnt b upset.
Stay out of violence&vote ur choice
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by eagleeye2: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
ebukaOtika:

If Truely you were a Gentleman , you willl never say that ,,,, no matter what.,.,,,
Taa mechio nu dia
if Oba can say it and he is considered by some to be above insult, then don't preach to me about gentle manliness

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by bamdexfarms(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by chummybaby: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
He is a bastard, yeye man kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by lastpage: 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
eagleeye2:

Just like you insult your Fathers, when they go wrong.

Oba was wrong ....but still deserves respect in calling him out.
The respect is actually for the people he represents.

afterall, when the Igbo king, Authur Eze was abusing Yorubas and Hausas in the presence of Jonathan, no one insulted him, as a mark of respect for the people he represents?

Oay,, continue, [size=18pt]Children of HATE[/size].

Lastpage!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Themandator:

I have listened to the audio and read their so-called retraction and i make bold to say the palace is lying.
He made the statement .
Well, that is quite unfortunate and totally condemnable. Indeed, he ought to apologise. No one should be bamboozled into voting anyone. The electorates have an inalienable right to chose their leaders.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by sleemfesh: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

Bleep off with your clarification you gay. Nothing less than an unconditional apology is just the starting point.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by lastpage: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
raystanley:
I URGE ALL THE IGBOs TO VOTE AGAINST THE MONSTER's WISH [/b]AND LETS USE THIS CHANCE TO DROWN ALL HIS GENERATION AND OTHER OF HIS LIKES IN D LAGOON...

[b]Unfortunately, you will need to IMPORT more Igbos from the whole South East, to achieve your dreams.
You are in avery minut eminority.... 7-10% of registered voters
tongue tongue
Democracy is a game of numbers and since Fashola has deported some of you, you dont have the numbers in Lagos, to effect any change! undecided undecided

More reason why we need to be weary of people who have a tendency to want to assimilate their host.
This simple reason is why Hausas detest Igbos.

Igbos like it or not, Ambode will win Lagos on Saturday.... once Yorubas have made up their mind to vote for him and APC.
Chew on that ...who knows, the Oba's prophecy may actually come true!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by UncleDeeee(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
If until now that Oba hasn't denied that statement or tendered an apology then why do we have DSS and co in this country?
I just refuse to get upset!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ceejay80s(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
I supported apc during the presidential election and I am voting for pdp in lagos state governor election, heaven fall make I see, weda na una go tell me how to fúck my wife,I voted for buhari becos gej no try, same goes for lagos, I will vote for pdp becos apc turn us to their ATM machine

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by xmich(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2015
mainman7:
[b]We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. The river that people underestimate that usually get them drowned. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1968. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. They were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise
You are a fool when we vote him in them I will be waiting for you to do what the hunters deed.Oluku
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by raystanley(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
olayinkaj2:
Oba Akinolu has just cause more harm to Ambode's chance. I still hope Ambode survive this. To bad for oba to have made such statement. He has just brought more insult to himself, people will never forget.
DONT MIND D MISEREABLE BASTARD! A RELATIVE IGBO LIVE IS EQUIVELENT TO OVER 20 Yoruba... ayin ga ba ha PIECES...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by lyricalz: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
U need 2 download the audio o, its 4 real and very funny, imagine a whole oba

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by eagleeye2: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2015
lastpage:

Just like you insult your Fathers, when they go wrong.

Oba was wrong ....but still deserves respect in calling him out.
The respect is actually for the people he represents.

afterall, when the Igbo king, Authur Eze was abusing Yorubas and Hausas in the presence of Jonathan, no one insulted him, as a mark of respect for the people he represents?

Oay,, continue, [size=18pt]Children of HATE[/size].

Lastpage!

Lastpage!
If our father(s) wish us death, or drowning in the lagoon, then I have no qualms calling him or them imbe'cile(s).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement / Senator Phillip Aduda's Brother, Who Failed Exam, Appointed Permanent Secretary / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.