Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu (35239 Views)

Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ElekeNtioba: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
are you well?
Yoruba people are just too good for you to condemn.
Just shut up!

Loool...good at what?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ElekeNtioba: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2015
eaccyboy:
Eleke (hypocrite)

what language is that pls?
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by doctokwus: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
Its this kind of callous,thuggish statements that breeds mutual suspicion and hate.
How can any decent oba make such unguarded,provocative statement as this in a cosmopolitan city.
Thank God many of us voted for Buhari and not APC per se if not many would have been regretting voting a party that has such a tout as an oba.
Anyway,I still feel and want ambode to win because there is no guarantee honestly that Agbaje's own thugs when he gets in won't do worse than what d oba has advocated. Besides, d likes of fashola,ambode and cool level headed individuals in d APC don't really subscribe to the oba's statements and give that much regards to the oba
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Malawian(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin the funny thing about fighting a yoruba is that as soon as you land 3 punches to their oily mouth, they will run to look for who will help them fight.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by azpekuliar: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement...

This is a lie! The audio recording of that comment is almost everywhere online. Here's a link;

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/he-said-it-listen-to-audio-recording-of.html?m=1
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by tammie24: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
The Oba spoke the mindd of thousands of yorubas,it will be foolish if we are caught unawares...An AK47 is #150000 at premium,Makarov 9mm 50K and Tech-9 at 110k.
What is money if your very existence is threatened.
ICC and Posterity will judge him when the killings begin.....Arm yourselves,defend your markets from arsonists and thugs,defend your homes,your neighbourhood....We have done it before,we can do it again.
Really
In Yoruba Land?
You flat head

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by tivta(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
Khalessi:
I know the purpose of nairaland is to keep its readers informed but topics like this should be reduced. It brings out the tribalistic nature of most people. Reading how Yorubas supported the earliest thread brought tears to my eyes.....some are supporting genocide. If you leave the shores of Nigeria no one cares what tribe you're.why can't we live like that in our own country?
. My dear sister, believe it or not, tribalism is a huge problem in nigeria especially in the south west, it all happened just because igbos wanted a country for themselves,why do you think there has never been an igbo president since 1999? They won't let igbos leave yet they still threaten them outside their own land. Even in the us and uk, am sure you are aware of how whites treat blacks, its just a universal problem.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
miqos02:
the oba fuckd up
That is how they want one Nigeria.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by eaccyboy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

what language is that pls?
yoruba... ElekeNtioba (he who is d king right hand is an hypocrite)
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by lirusehn(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElekeNtioba:
Igbos should forgive Oba Akiolu. Desperation and panic got the better of him. He's human after all.

Moreover, why would anyone be worried about threats from yoruba?? Their attempts at intimidation always looks childish. They are only masters in chest-beating and noise-making.

Pls lets not over-blow this incident for the sake of this country.

AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
actually am a Yoruba guy but I must still commend your writeup. Nice one bro smiley
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
azpekuliar:

This is a lie! The audio recording of that comment is almost everywhere online. Here's a link;

www.lindaikeji..com/2015/04/he-said-it-listen-to-audio-recording-of.html?m=1
Oh please, you guys should stop disturbing my mentions and sue me already.

This thread came out before the audio went viral.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Defcon1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
mainman7:
[b]We, Yorubas don't retract our words. What the shit do these senseless Igbo take themselves for? They've countlessly insulted Yorubas, now that they are on the receiving side they are crying like babies. I repeat igbos would not only be dumped in the Lagoon, they would be stuffed in shit saturated sock-aways. This is not a threat, it a promise. The river that people underestimate that usually get them drowned. igbos are pathological betrayers and liars. As against the agreement then, Ojuckwu's army betrayed the Yorubas and tried to Invade Yoruba Land through Ore in 1968. The senseless igbo soldiers were actually advancing till they met their catastrophic bloody waterloo in the hand of common Yoruba Hunters. The igbos uniforms stuck to their body like skin and their attempts to put them off got their flesh torn and ripped off in blood. They were then slaughtered like chickens. We know the current evil plans of these greedy igbos evil to take over Lagos and our plans to wipe you out Earth surface has been perfected. This is not a threat, it's a promise
So much venom about nothing.
Empty threats and baseless rants
As if Jimi Agbaje is lgbo.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Texcoco(m): 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
tammie24:

Really
In Yoruba Land?
You flat head
Yeah,You conehead.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Cutehomie22: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

Am not surprised cos you lack respect in Igbo land,wether na lie or not the Oba as said the will of the people.Be warned!!

Don't also be decieved,90% of Catholics are Igbo and the comment is even from a flat head.
mumu bassey no be igbo name
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

This is the kind of legacy Jonathan has bequeathed on PDP.
you are the most useless fool in the whole world. did you listing to Wazobia this evening? they played the tape more than four times. well, I don't blame you, your brain has been exchanged with buharis cow own.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by omenka(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nashoji:
you are the most useless fool in the whole world. did you listing to Wazobia this evening? they played the tape more than four times. well, I don't blame you, your brain has been exchanged with buharis cow own.
Hey Squidward, stop shouting. It brings out the m¤ron in you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by okekeanayo(f): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
miraclewonder:
When will all these leaders learn to walk in GEJ's footsteps. Election no bi do or die affair naa
this is not about leadership, its all about the truely nature of a yoruba man or woman. They are devilish, highly tribal, highly treacherous, undeniably selfish in their ways, they also measure highly in touting. I'm concerned with their marriage with the North because they will soon betray it. Divorce is emminent . I do not mean to insult but I'm factual because I served there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Sapeleboy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

Am not surprised cos you lack respect in Igbo land,wether na lie or not the Oba as said the will of the people.Be warned!!

Don't also be decieved,90% of Catholics are Igbo and the comment is even from a flat head.
u really need a doctor because any one in his/her right senses will never back the luna;tic oba up after spewing shi;t from his mouth, please grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by leonn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please learn to verify an information and never assume bishop David oyedepo never said that he was only misquoted...be warned.
omenka:
Let me ask this question: where were all these later day zealots when Oyadepo threatened to open the gates of hell on any christian who dared to vote anyone besides Jonathan

Rubbish.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by leonn(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Please learn to verify an information and never assume bishop David oyedepo never said that he was only misquoted...be warned.
omenka:
Let me ask this question: where were all these later day zealots when Oyadepo threatened to open the gates of hell on any christian who dared to vote anyone besides Jonathan

Rubbish.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by leonn(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

Rubbish.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by leonn(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:

Rubbish.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by kepal99(m): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
miqos02:
the oba fuckd up
. #FACT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Boss13: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Such things will only happen when an OBA is a talkative.....Though I want ambode to win but I think the oba talked senselessly......

Edited: A reliable source said that the oba never cursed the igbos,I also saw the news on another thread probably on frontpage

He did. I saw the video clip and I am gutted that such a man of his status would degrade himself to make such comment.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by felixchip(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

Thunder fire your entire Generation.
Idiot.
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by FUTYGUY(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
He has already jeopardize da chances of APC. PDP all da way until Oba learns hw to sway.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by ernecy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
wakacome:
Such things will only happen when an OBA is a talkative.....Though I want ambode to win but I think the oba talked senselessly......

Edited: A reliable source said that the oba never cursed the igbos,I also saw the news on another thread probably on frontpage

did u listen to d audio.

http://www.xclusivehit.com.ng/download-audio-recording-of-oba-of-lagos-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
omenka:
The Palace has already clarified this. The Oba never made such a statement, it is just PDP sticking unto their divisive tradition of ethnoreligious politicking. They will milk this trash for what it's worth whether or not there's a shred of truth in it.

This is the kind of legacy Jonathan has bequeathed on PDP.

oga forget Wat the palace clarified. too late cos..the video is already circulating...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Loool...good at what?
good @ doing positive things your ancestors can't achieve...
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by tammie24: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Texcoco:
Yeah,You conehead.
Beta than a flat head grin
Re: Alleged Anti-igbo Comment: Catholic Church Group Tackles Oba Akiolu by Sapeleboy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
paolo96:

You are a nobody so your opinion doesn't count..Only a man from the flat heads clan can make such a daft statement.
i never knew 'GOAT' like u still exist, if only i knew you would be this useless, i would have allowed your father to exchange u for that innocent 'lab rat' what a mistake u are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Goodluck Jonathan's Speech At PDP Convention / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.