Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88217 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CamilleGolgi: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2015
Are you sure that's an Oba's voice I just listened to on sound cloud. He sounds more like a tout and not a learned modern king.
I think Akiolu or whatever he calls himself needs thorough psychological diagnosis by a psychiatrist. He's a shame to himself and not to Yoruba nation. He doesn't represent the generality of the good people of yoruba land.
Shame to you Akiolu.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by mama777(f): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2015
His senseless of any yoruba to be in support of
what this so call Oba said. Voting should be by
choice and not by force. Indeed Lagos can't do
without the biz of igbos. Fashola can testify to this,
he knew what he get from them as tax.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
CamilleGolgi:

You're a fool. I never knew people like you exist. Instead of you to condemn an act you're there typing out your stupidity.
I'm not an Igbo, but I think Akiolu or whatever is a fool or should I say an ignoramus.

Ko de ni ye ee....o ni ri ba ti se..o ni ri ona gbegba.
Your father is a bigger fool.
Anoufia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by JUHABACH: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.

this is one of the most horrendous analysis i have ever encountered in my life.
kudos. whoever you are, your stupidity actually baffled me.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by logica(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015
Lobolintin:

Thank you aboki......

Hope u saw the gift at the end of my post.. Expect it... Omo Egun ni...

Abo wo yi pe, gbogbo eyan ni wo le la enu ee ba soro...

Ma jen se epe fun eee oooo... Omo ale jati jati...

Satisfied now .......that am ..half yoruba ? Opo nu ni
Let me complete it for you..."oponu ni baba mi"...Any monkey can grab Yoruba insults from Internet pages. Does not change the fact that you are indeed a f00l; the worst kind who f00ls himself.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
DikeOha882:
grin omo ale aka mr SAVE
Eran Amadioha. grin your blood is water for the god of iboland.
Bloody ape. cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2015
henribj:

abeg park one side, you no get talk for mouth, see as saliva dey drip from your mouth, with all those your yellow teeth wey agbo and co don spoil finish, your breath dey even smell reach this side, olboy wetin happen? you dey use your mouth park the soak-away wey dey your compound?
u're jst d mad man u claim u're pirate ppl
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Eran Amadioha. grin my blood is water for the god of orumila.
My parents are Bloody ape. cheesy
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by spirit88: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2015
fhranciz:
The oba have said he is a bastard already cos we the igbos r not cowards and don't bow to pressures from a weak tribe.

I don't care who ur next governor would be, but one thing I know for sure is that we (ibo tribe) will continue to control 80% of the lagos economy.

Bloody fool who calls him self King in a no mans land.

you and ur stupidd ibos will all perish. not only lagoon will mass grave u but we yorubas will kill every single living ibo by our hands till all the generations of the flat head being goes into extinction. we are prepared for war. ibo you shall be consumed.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by bogolobango(m): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Shame to ur fada shame to ohaneze Ibos won die because of lagos hehehe yoruba land una no get shame make una go to una village now na by force to stay lagos
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CamilleGolgi: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2015
ManMountain:

Ko de ni ye ee....o ni ri ba ti se..o ni ri ona gbegba.
Your father is a bigger fool.
Anoufia
You're a tout like your Oba is.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by JUHABACH: 12:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
Any compassion I fell for Igbos on this issue just went through the smoke screen.

First you call Lagos a no man's land, then you disrespect a king?

*I'll be back in two days* wink

1)lagos IS a no man's land
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/143249-igbos-in-lagos-state-my-experience-by-senator-adeseye-ogunlewe.html

2)they didnt disrespect the oba. he already disrespected himself and his office.
they simply asked for a retraction of a statement which any reasonable man can see is quite disturbing and offensive.

i dont see any wrong in that.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2015
ngoziama:

[s]Honestly you are all crazy for ever supporting such uncivilised statement. So if igbos voted for fashola , then why are you scared of ambodes loss if you believe he has true leadership qualities.Moreover, who is envious of your lagos state.Yorubas should not start what they cannot finish.Does your oba have two heads, does he hold the key to death and life.Infact, akiolu's statement should be investigated, probably he had been throwing human beings into lagoon for rituals.before akiolu I guess there were obas and after him there would be obas.
Respect is reciprocal but where an elder fails to respect himself then I shall throw away respect and address him the way he deserves. Your oba has poooed and he must pack his poo. This kind of statement can be attributed highly to a corrupt traditional ruler.
Hold your obaaaaaa and stop him from dancing naked in the village square.The way I have referred to your oba is equally the way I would refer to any igwe in my place that would make such statement. Hold akioluuuuuuuu because I see him testing the feel of that lagoon first.[/s]

Trash!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 07, 2015
Truluvguy:
foolish write up/senseless. you with the oba need to go to school. a tout came on media to chant like a native doctor and you are here talking rubbish. please tell your mom to help you understand the video. mumu

Ode leleyi oo. The oba has spoken, you can go hang yourself now.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by coolviv: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2015
Ok ooo. Hope you say it to Allah at the mosque.
ManMountain:

Bleep you and your church! In Allah I trust.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by henribj(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2015
titanic1:
u're jst d mad man u claim u're pirate ppl

idiot, i accept say i be madt man, i go like bite you with my madt man teeth, infact na your neck i go prefer to bite, i show say your skin so soft wella..
ehn we dey pirate cds and co, no wahala.. no be yoruba people dey buy am pass? shey e get any yoruba man wey dey buy original nii??
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by boladeen(m): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2015
mama777:
His senseless of any yoruba to be in support of
what this so call Oba said. Voting should be by
choice and not by force. Indeed Lagos can't do
without the biz of igbos. Fashola can testify to this,
he knew what he get from them as tax.
Wao! Uv said it all bro. But did u rili think that wen u ppl were trying to manipulate d vote in favour of gej? Rili d yorubas are gon support dia land against an opportunist. I couldn't just imagine an igbo man wining an election in lagos somtin we d westerner can't get in south. Even if d king was a bit harsh in his comment we'll still support him lik u ppl always did.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by CaptainAmerica1: 12:39am On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cris26: 12:40am On Apr 07, 2015
Yoruba people know how 2 shout,when it is time for action,they will all run. Agbero talk. Rubbish. Any yoruba man that knows about biafra won't say a world. Let them ask obasanjo what igbos can do.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by samfizy(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2015
one thing I know is that we Yoruba choose who will lead us despite we are in era of democracy and nobody can stop that.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2015
henribj:

idiot, i accept say i be madt man, i go like bite you with my madt man teeth, infact na your neck i go prefer to bite, i show say your skin so soft wella..
ehn we dey pirate cds and co, no wahala.. no be yoruba people dey buy am pass? shey e get any yoruba man wey dey buy original nii??
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by bejick(m): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] there is this cute lady in my area I have been eyeing for long
so one day I got her number and fixed a date for the next day.

that day robbers came to my hood shooting anyhow.went to this lady's house and shot her in the neck.the news of this incident hit me like the pestle IBO people use to pound akpu
luckily she survived and spent the last month in hospital
I saw her today with pipe passed through her nostril and emaciated.

the moral of my story Nis that that night,the robbers were caught by SARS and emeka onyebuchi (the guy that sells electronic on our street ) was the leader of the gang

I can't just help but wonder why IBO people are like this

like this post if you don't trust IBO boyz [/size]
this guy have finally turn to a mo-ron and i said before.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cris26: 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
boladeen:

Wao! Uv said it all bro. But did u rili think that wen u ppl were trying to manipulate d vote in favour of gej? Rili d yorubas are gon support dia land against an opportunist. I couldn't just imagine an igbo man wining an election in lagos somtin we d westerner can't get in south. Even if d king was a bit harsh in his comment we'll still support him lik u ppl always did.
that is the problem with the yoruba's they always feel inferior whenever omo igbo is in contest with them. I wonder who is stopping them from contesting elections in the east or south south.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Pffft: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2015
Eze bu ilo
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by boladeen(m): 12:46am On Apr 07, 2015
cris26:
Yoruba people know how 2 shout,when it is time for action,they will all run. Agbero talk. Rubbish. Any yoruba man that knows about biafra won't say a world. Let them ask obasanjo what igbos can do.

Afokungbemu! Why dnt u go and ask ojukwu first.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Talie2kiss(f): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:
It's getting interesting ....,what are they going to do after the usual senseless ultimatum? Fight Yorubas on their land? grin grin

C dis one u sure don't know history it has happened more than ones if d Yorubas misbehave it will happen again.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by boladeen(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2015
cris26:
that is the problem with the yoruba's they always feel inferior whenever omo igbo is in contest with them. I wonder who is stopping them from contesting elections in the east or south south.
Na wa u oo. U knw wat ur ppl can do nah. Mak e contest mak una go drop am inside farm as usual.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Talie2kiss(f): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] there is this cute lady in my area I have been eyeing for long
so one day I got her number and fixed a date for the next day.

that day robbers came to my hood shooting anyhow.went to this lady's house and shot her in the neck.the news of this incident hit me like the pestle IBO people use to pound akpu
luckily she survived and spent the last month in hospital
I saw her today with pipe passed through her nostril and emaciated.

the moral of my story Nis that that night,the robbers were caught by SARS and emeka onyebuchi (the guy that sells electronic on our street ) was the leader of the gang

I can't just help but wonder why IBO people are like this

like this post if you don't trust IBO boyz [/size]

U gat no brains....
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2015
henribj:

no bite me abeg no turn me to vampire but like seriously u ppl still love yoruba than anyoda tribe while hausa ppl luv us than u ppl u're jst too unique i dont to u but av nt see any hausa ppl marry igbo ppl nd vice-versa but y shey na only u waka come wil follow a frnd that is doin her IT for yaba wil cum nd say hi but wil make sure sm far away frm u
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2015
@post,

Tell Ohanaeze to come and pack all their Ezes and Ibo citizens out of Lagos. There is no apology coming, not in 48hrs, not in 96hrs, not ever! If you dont like it jump in the lagoon like Oba said!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 12:54am On Apr 07, 2015
Talie2kiss:

C dis one u sure don't know history it has happened more than ones if d Yorubas misbehave it will happen again.
nd baby girl nd u sha die nd chop lizard as u always do nd be thrown inside canal or lagoon
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Talie2kiss(f): 12:55am On Apr 07, 2015
thelastmediator:
Ultimatum as usual, We are use to it. As a young boy,I witnessed the Yoruba Vs Hausa and Yoruba Vs Ijaw crisis in a part of Lagos and I know what the Yorubas are capable of. The Igbo should thread with caution. Just a piece of advice.

U know little go ask about the idumota and ajangbadi incidents.just d way d yorubas begged d ibos to forgive them is d same way they will crawl and beg when d time comes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

"When APC Sees Atiku In America" - Nigerians React As Atiku Storms US / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.