Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88246 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by dipopooo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
sad u c flatees ar threatening us in our land. Kabiyesi is nt retractin any statement n no apology.

#AllIgboMustLeaveLagos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Cutehomie22: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

or what will happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by capip120(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
[s]
jayfolarin:
Oh really? War chants and drums! Better take it easy oo coz I don't believe the Oba will apologise. If any of these people have a first hand war experience, they won't be heating the polity like this!

Oba is the monarch of lagos, he has to protect the interest of lagos first. The very many projects that will make lagos the number 1 city in Africa are underway by the APC government and he feels the igbos do not like and want this coz they don't want the yoruba region to be way ahead of them should nigeria break up (God forbid). You can only understand his frustration at any attempt to scuttle the advancement that has been witnessed in Lagos state in the last 16years.

Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn.
[/s]
jayfolarin:

Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by M4gunners: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
CRY 2 vs Man City 0 is looking really good for us.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

O ya mi lenu o.

Won a ma ro wipe awon lo gbon ju, sugbon ni pa oro oselu, eremode ni won nse!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zicoraads: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

[/b]Anyways I blame the PDP solely for this!!! The same strategy of divide and conquer that cost GEJ the presidency is what is being deployed in lagos by JK. PDP will never learn[b]
Damn!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by akins56(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
How i wish iku babayeye, the alaafin of oyo is the oba of lagos !, no need for all this yeye grammar !, dem 4 don plenty for garrage by nw , ultimatum my foot !

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ozoigbondu: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
M4gunners:
CRY 2 vs Man City 0 is looking really good for us.

Guy are you sure.....talk true naa
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by slap1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
My brother, I hope you're being sarcastic. Otherwise, you're really funny.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by desmond2pk: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
They should call to order the eze ndigbo of Lagos. The man is an idiot. Why is he going from house to house seeking relevance? He is not the only tribal leader in Lagos. We have the Hausa's, ijaws, etc but nobody is going around politicians making excuses for his tribe. If the man did not come to the oba to beg him to forgive ndigbo for voting Jonathan, this nonsense should not have happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Ilekeh(f): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
I'll be back to comment in 2 days.

Disrespecting my traditional king? Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by capip120(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

Rubbish!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
They should allow that two coloured Oba to be jor. The guy is an unserious old man. His curse can't even hurt an ant not to talk of a rat. He was just exercising his mouth and a little bit confused when he woke up this morning. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by tommykiwi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

What is dis one saying? My friend if U don't anytin better to contribute keep sh*t! The Oba was 100% wrong abt is comment!

9 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
chiefokonkwo:

And if that threat is not withdrawn by akiolu in the next 48hours, we the ndigbo will either go to court or we will make lagos very uncomfortable for akiolu and his people
See mo.ron.... Another FFK bastard offspring
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by frank442: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
You people can believe anything
The oba can not say such thing
This another political trick of PDP
To get synergy vote
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by fredoooooo: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
In Nnewi or in lagos state , a ki fi ori ade Tele o sewo ... Ase loba n pa ki da aba ... angry angry
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by airmark(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

The Oba, according to him, “should be reminded that the economy of Lagos will collapse should Ndigbo decide to pull their investments from the commercial city.”

He said that “Ndigbo have remained the most persecuted , hated and marginalised tribe in Nigeria , yet the most enterprising and highest contributors to the growth of its economy, peace and unity.”

http://naija247news.com/2015/04/ohanaeze-gives-oba-of-lagos-48-hours-to-withdraw-threat-to-igbos/

No matter how attractive an igbo man comes with points, he will spoil everything with chest-beating and braggadocio. Make your point and leave, Mr. man.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Like seriously, the Oba bleeped up. Just listened to the audio and was like 'WTF!'

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
ilugunboy:
It's getting interesting ....,what are they going to do after the usual senseless ultimatum? Fight Yorubas on their land? grin grin
which land? Yorubas are known for being cowards...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Udmaster(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
oladele97:
Ti oba lase.....u have to the will of OBA or u pack you transfer ur business to PH. U talking about wrath, what can ur stupid ohanaeze do, am ready to see what u can do. And take it or leave it OBA don't apologise for amy reason
you are very stupid.. Onye ara na amaghi okwu ekwu.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Ilekeh(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Any compassion I fell for Igbos on this issue just went through the smoke screen.

First you call Lagos a no man's land, then you disrespect a king?

*I'll be back in two days* wink

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by udemzyudex(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

must you post trash?

6 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by finni(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
what will it takes for this ohaneze or whatever to go and die in the Lagoon even before the election? The owner of the land had spoken. If you are not ok with it, move your businesses to Onitsha and Aba in protest. Ambode will win without your votes and you shall suffer after the election.

5 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by M4gunners: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Guy are you sure.....talk true naa
I swear with anything you can think of 64mints played. Lampard in
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by ManMountain(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
48hrs will be Wednesday abi?
We are counting, useless bunch. God punish Ohaneze and all it represents.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos an ultimatum!

Is this a joke? Insulting the Lagos monarch is thoughtless, insolent and rash! This might make things even worse!

oba oba. Everywia is it not the egunje-coleecting-expoliceman? I laugh....in Anambra state this man rilwan is not fit to be a titled chief.....chai igbo don really suffer

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by knowledgeable: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

Jimmy Agbaje can equally build up lagos and make it #1 in Africa stupid comment.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by zicoraads: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
ibisko04:
[/b]This is the effects of PDP campaign system[b]. This is not the first time governorship election is holding in Lagos. How ever i want the OHANEZE in council to apply wisdom in all these bruhaha .
It will not augur well for the polity for Igbo and Yoruba to turn to antagonist in Lagos.
God...is this what Tinubu has done to this people?

So, everything that goes wrong in this country is PDP's fault. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
akins56:
Our oba will not issue any apology ! , try nonsense on our land and get the kano treatment !
fool and homeless like you will be the first to run to ogbomosho your bush town when wahala start,monkey

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by molas02: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
oba should also nt forget we hav yorubas in igbo land doing dere bussiness unhindered and nt been difranchised

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) / A Bus Carrying Northerners With Guns Intercepted In Akure By June 12 Protesters / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.