Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos (88244 Views)

Jonathan Reacts To Ultimatum Given To Igbos By Northern Youths / Igbinedion Gives Oba Of Benin Seven-month Old Tiger / Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:
It's getting interesting ....,what are they going to do after the usual senseless ultimatum? Fight Yorubas on their land? grin grin

You can bet that..... all the way from SE they were matching to lagos during the civil war before hausas help them at Ore...this time we already in Lagos tongue tongue tongue, Lagos is a glass house to yorubas, dont throw stone or else we help you destroy it
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

You can bet that..... all the way from SE they were matching to lagos during the civil war before hausas help them at Ore...this time we already in Lagos tongue tongue tongue, Lagos is a glass house to yorubas, dont throw stone or else we help you destroy it

lmaooooo.....i just laugh small boys like you..for real.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by brain006(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kinfunfun22:
Apologize to who? Inyamiris?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
E-diots! The Oba has spoken, anyone not comfortable with his instruction should go back to okija
YOU ARE A FOOL....OLODO
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Pebcak: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
jcmaiah:

And no Igwe will talk like your Oba. Very senseless speech. Oba of Lagos my foot.

You dont have dynasty so I dont know how to comprehend u saying "Oba my foot" in your thought i bet you are comparing your igwe or obi of onitsha to an Oba but bear in mind that your ruler is a simple case of highest bidder.
If chindeu hustle well in lagos and make enough money he can go back home to rule as an igwe or obi of whatever
Mind you I respect the ibo culture and tradition and will not go against y'all ruler or leader and for the records this is a quote from one of u

@ EUROBOMBER

"My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS? "

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by nyabinghi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
joedave:

Becareful of what you wish for. You may be the first victim!!!!!
if 3 million igbo died then, expect 10 million to die now as they would be smoked in ilesa,ife,ibadan,abeokuta,ijebuode,akure,osogbo,owo,ondo,ado
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
ilugunboy:

lmaooooo.....i just laugh small boys like you..for real.

grin grin...i know say u no dey respect elders...anyway i forgive you but be warned
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

grin grin...i know say u no dey respect elders...anyway i forgive you but be warned

no be you? gerra away! grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
nyabinghi:
if 3 million igbo died then, expect 10 million to die now as they would be smoked in ilesa,ife,ibadan,abeokuta,ijebuode,akure,osogbo,owo,ondo,ado
Dont be stewpid...its very hard to even know igbos in lagos... Some look like yorubas, speak yorubas and behave like yorubas... they would ve finished you b4 you realise they are Igbo and even other tribes are clasify as igbos in lagos, be warned cool cool cool... think of your unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pebcak:

You dont have dynasty so I dont know how to comprehend u saying "Oba my foot" in your thought i bet you are comparing your igwe or obi of onitsha to an Oba but bear in mind that your ruler is a simple case of highest bidder.
If chindeu hustle well in lagos and make enough money he can go back home to rule as an igwe or obi of whatever
Mind you I respect the ibo culture and tradition and will not go against y'all ruler or leader and for the records this is a quote from one of u

@ EUROBOMBER

"My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS? "
the better u stop drinking alomo and ogogoro the better u reason well. Have u forgotten that lagos was once a federal capital, like present abuja. Is abuja not a no man's land. Oh! No! Pls stop taking too much ...
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xbitttt(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
felifeli:

LOL Of course nothing will happen to them, don't be silly. The Oba has made a point that is all, and the point is he hates your guts and can't wait for an opportunity to get rid of you. I think he spoke the mind of most Yoruba grin grin grin grin
Where do you think the APC alliance is headed ? It is to make it easy to negotiate Oduduwa Republic if things break down at the center. You guys will only be left to do your usual exodus of the jews of Africa back to your undeveloped states. SMH
Yorubas are not only cowards but also habitual noise makers.....too much of oily soup must have corroded the brain of that oba just as it has done to yours......the igbos don't give two Bleep whether you hate them or not hence their business is booming......after all lagos is what it is as a result of being a one time federal capital......I've never seen any people as foul mouthed as the yorubas........the fools of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Another moRo-n. Thunder fire u there. The oba is guided by spirts and blah blah, like he is some immortal demi-god. What happened to d previous oba's..weren't dey guided by spirits and gods? Think before u type. Make use of your brain and stop thinking with your armpit. And before u Quote me @ ur own peril, am a yoruba dude. Stop adding petrol to fire.

e no go better for you and all your genration.

As a bastard Yoruba son that you claim to be, you should at least know the King is next to the gods in power and authority. If a king puts his foot and curse you you're finally done for life.

Not that I expect ypu to know, you're a bastard son of a Yoruba man
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by xtervaganza(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chosen1984:

Unwise fellow
only a fool has said there is no GOD.

gods of your fathers are toys. The true GOD is the GOD that can kill and keep one ALIVE.

you are too pure to end up without the true GOD
see this w@nker. When and where did I say there's no God?

And if dem born you well, you can go to Ijebu and call the gods toys if every member of your family will not drop dead
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by kommiejewel(f): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]
I admit my disgust for the ibos but I will never say anything this harsh to them.
die in the lagoon?haba igwe pity them. how will you tell them to die in the same pit the have been stooling and drinking in.
its too bad. I will never insult my IBO brothers (except that one time I said they have flat heads
o and those other times I said they are mostly criminals)[/size]
PLs re-activate your sense. You said you're disgusted by Igbos yet you call us your brothers and sisters... mtchew!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by opositive(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Oba Akiolu should stay out of politics as it is really not his terrain. The words he uttered aren't backed by APC, AMBODE or Fashola and shouldn't be take seriously.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by afanide: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
betterpikinn:

Foól!
I bet you will also say Enugu, Abia, Imo and Anambra are no man's land?
Who invited you parasites before?

I dont trade words with MENTALLY DERANGED PEOPLE like YOU.................
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by afanide: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
titanic1:
can u diz fraud ppl keep shut and stop saying that lagos is no man's land and u even said PH is better than lag abeg who invite u this 419 haahaaa shey na only u dey naija ni na u plenty for kano and lagos y cant u go nd claim kano is no man's land if those mallam wont use u for suya,d only prob. u ppl av is dat u're jealous of yorubas

I wonder what you have that will make us Jealous abt u pple.

TO HELL WITH YOU........
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Pebcak: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
TAEKWONDO1:
the better u stop drinking alomo and ogogoro the better u reason well. Have u forgotten that lagos was once a federal capital, like present abuja. Is abuja not a no man's land. Oh! No! Pls stop taking too much ...

Drinking Alomo or ogogoro that will be your kinsmen ORUBEBE or what do u call that drunk clown we are cultured from this side of the country FYI

What is your point so because Lagos used to be the capital there is no justification what soever for your point

Just a quick refresher for you here whats your take on the White people/south africans struggle ? or you will be like whites used to be in South Africa and it is free for all

OK Kano is a major trade center so it is free for all too when they started killing ibo people because they can't take y'alls BS you ll run away But because Yorubas are accommodating everything goes

Or because Igbos live in lagos does not mean they own lagos what you still donty get is you always fight lost battle and always end without favoring you
the civil war
most recent election not one APC senator from SS who should have been # 3 person as senate president now thats going to N central
fighting in lagos ok its either btw Ambode or Agbaje and they are both yoruba
And you will be the first to start shouting Nigeria should divide I bet in your mind you ll be like and we ll take lagos too grin

you must be a comedian

Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by afanide: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
boladeen:

Then Whose land bro?

Is Lagos meant for Lagosians ONLY?
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by cescky(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kazzman:

Its a pity that common sense are not common,how on earth can a someone that doesnt have a self respect for their parents not to talk of their IGWE be talking to me as if we are on the same calibre. By the way where did you get the 10MB you are using to thrash nonsense on this platform.If you have shame and well cultured you wont have the audacity to call someone a pauper afterall thats what pride has turned your household into. Son of a B***H

Ur englis teacher is a digrace...its not totally ur fault.

I see where the poverty mind set started being ingrained..it runs deep.

Pauper!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Faraidi(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

I really have noticed that people like you do not deserve mentions but I gotta do this just to tell you how irredeemably stu.pid you are for resorting to outright cursing when I didn't mention your lowliest self in my post!

The next time you want to argue, do it with your head not your butthole! When you are ready to do that, quote me. F.ooL
Who is this new idiot?Your people only know how to make mouth,no liver
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
afanide:

I wonder what you have that will make us Jealous abt u pple.

TO HELL WITH YOU........
to hell wit ur great fathers nd both ur papa,mama nd ur generatn sit think read ur history book nd u'll wat we av nd wat u dont oponu ppl
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

Oh shutup! I really do not want to insult a tribe or something but saying you guys made lagos boom while leaving your towns n villages in slums is just pure pathetic. You should bow your heads in shame really.
Please we don't have slums here, the last time I checked it was all in your Lagos!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by afanide: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
titanic1:
to hell wit ur great fathers nd both ur papa,mama nd ur generatn sit think read ur history book nd u'll wat we av nd wat u dont oponu ppl

I dont Trade words with
......................................................MENTALLY DERANGED PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by stevoski059(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
akins56:
Our oba will not issue any apology ! , try nonsense on our land and get the kano treatment !
unfortunately yoruba dnt have balls. the oba is a bastard frm france
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by stevoski059(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
yoruba wt their criminal utterance
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
Prodigysam:

slowpoke!- ur occupatn is pirating,doing fake drugs, kidnapping etc go get a lif

I graduated 2years ago with a 2.1 in geology....served last year and working in chevron now.so I believe u the one to get a life....empty barrel yoruba!!!
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
afanide:

I dont Trade words with
......................................................MENTALLY DERANGED PEOPLE LIKE YOU
i can see u're non commonsensical nd i can see dat u ppl na confirm were (madt ) y am i even replyin u evwn ur bro.wey i chat wit yesterday confirm say he b were olofo ppl
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by titanic1(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Closedoor:

I graduated 2years ago with a 2.1 in geology....served last year and working in chevron now.so I believe u the one to get a life....empty barrel yoruba!!!
bastard guy u self knw say u b 1/10 dat se orire success for ur village i dont even lnw ur prob y cant u jst leave yoruba land nd go ur land y did u alwayz behave like a bastard u're
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by felifeli: 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
xbitttt:

Yorubas are not only cowards but also habitual noise makers.....too much of oily soup must have corroded the brain of that oba just as it has done to yours......the igbos don't give two Bleep whether you hate them or not hence their business is booming......after all lagos is what it is as a result of being a one time federal capital......I've never seen any people as foul mouthed as the yorubas........the fools of nigeria

I completely agree with you. Look I have even 'liked' you comment. Moe grease to your elbow grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by omololu2020(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

abeg how many hours remain insyd dis 48hours? grin
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by betterpikinn: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
afanide:

I dont trade words with MENTALLY DERANGED PEOPLE like YOU.................
Foól
What really does a rétard has before?
Hopeless biafran.
Re: Ohanaeze gives Oba of Lagos 48 hours to withdraw threat to Igbos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
titanic1:
bastard guy u self knw say u b 1/10 dat se orire success for ur village i dont even lnw ur prob y cant u jst leave yoruba land nd go ur land y did u alwayz behave like a bastard u're

Name ur achievements dear....

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.