Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? (1932 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / See Country With The Most Romantic And Dateable Accents According To Poll Result / See Country With The Most Romantic And Dateable Accent According To Poll Result! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=15pt]just thought about creating this topic,as it came to mind,,because most girls always tell guys that they are not too much and like they are not all that,,all guys no matter how cool they are,they always have a guy whom they fear in terms of how ladies flock around them..so the question is thrown to the ladies?
[/size]
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Presentable
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Renylee:
Presentable
[size=15pt]like he should be fair with well starched clothes and very nice shoe ,I guess
[/size]
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by sweettease(f): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Intelligent and tall tongue

And those are two things I'm also bringing to the table.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy A handsome,clean,caring,funny,not too intelligent, i am smarter wink
well that should be a datable guy! for me! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by GoodBoi1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Following
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:
Intelligent and tall tongue

And those are two things I'm also bringing to the table.
ever heard of djezzy?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy A handsome,clean,caring,funny...
wow although I pass those qualifications,,I am a monk so am not available.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ever heard of djezzy?
why bring djezzy into this??

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by sweettease(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ever heard of djezzy?
Who or what is djezzy?
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
wow although I pass those qualifications,,I am a monk so am not available.
be a monkey if u like! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
[quote author=Unibenstudent post=32417025][size=15pt]just thought about creating this topic,as it came to mind,,because most girls always tell guys that they are not too much and like they are not all that,,all guys no matter how cool they are,they always have a guy whom they fear in terms of how ladies flock around them..so the question is thrown to the ladies?
[/size]

So, I'll take it that your malleability of your personality depends on the fickle opinions of the opposite gender? Be yourself man! Stop trying to fit into any mortal's box. Trust me, if you get your priorities right and stay true to yourself, they'll flock to you...in droves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
be a monkey if u like! tongue
ur face go good for slaps ohh
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
Oh well

Tall,light-skinned,intelligent,caring,and good-looking
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2015
sweettease:

Who or what is djezzy?
na the guy u describe there,,go and have a taste of him..
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ur face go good for slaps ohh
see this pikin!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by sholikay(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy A handsome,clean,caring,funny,not too intelligent, i am smarter wink
if he doesn't show up nko?.. Girls been liking goody goody things, since the time of John the Baptist.. cheesy na jzoke oooo.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
sholikay:
if he doesn't show up nko?.. Girls been liking goody goody things, since the time of John the Baptist.. cheesy na jzoke oooo.
why won't he show up? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
see this pikin!
I go call rextayne for u now
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I go call rextayne for u now
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Mekus68: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
OP I CANT PRETEND TO BE WHAT I'M NOT. JUST BE YOURSELF. WHO LIKE U, GO LIKE U. WHO NO LIKE U, NO GO LIKE U NO MATTER WHAT.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by sholikay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
why won't he show up? tongue
oh now I see... Okay..
"IN THE HEART OF MILADY MIREXX, THE DESTINY OF A GREAT RELATIONSHIP, LIES IN THE HAND OF A HANDSOME, CARING, FUNNY AND NEAT DUDE. HIS NAME I DON'T KNOW OOOO.... cheesy
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
[ quote author=mirexxx post=32417629]A handsome,clean,caring,funny,not too intelligent, i am smarter wink
well that should be a datable guy! for me! tongue[/quote]

My dear, pick one.

Only u want all this xristics, abi u wan share am give family and friends.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2015
sholikay:
oh now I see... Okay..
"IN THE HEART OF MILADY MIREXX, THE DESTINY OF A GREAT RELATIONSHIP, LIES IN THE HAND OF A HANDSOME, CARING, FUNNY AND NEAT DUDE. HIS NAME I DON'T KNOW OOOO.... cheesy
***Merlin*** cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
fhranciz:
[ quote author=mirexxx post=32417629]A handsome,clean,caring,funny,not too intelligent, i am smarter wink

My dear, pick one.

Only u want all this xristics, abi u wan share am give family and friends.
lol maybe!
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by sholikay(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
mirexxx:
***Merlin*** cheesy
but "MERLIN" is not clean, and more intelligent.. Remember he wore only one cloth all through.. smiley
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by mirexxx(f): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
sholikay:
but "MERLIN" is not clean, and more intelligent.. Remember he wore only one cloth all through.. smiley
really? love is blind i guess smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Alexbond(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
Girlz can be so confusing...despite calming dey want tall,intelligent,handsome e.t.c,wen dey eventually find one den priority changes...some of them we be like am not feeling d guy!!! To me gurlz don't know want they want...

1 Like

Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
All dis ladies sef can lie. but i go talk am. "In PEJ's voice" he must b a rich dude.....
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Mental connection.
Re: Ladies,what Is Ur Idea Of A Dateable Guy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
kitnah:
Oh well

Tall,light-skinned,intelligent,caring,and good-looking
You must be dark skinned. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Says She Likes Bad Guys / Is This Picture True About Ladies During And After Ramadan? / 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.