Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart (1913 Views)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Love is a universal phenomenon but its expression and interpretation varies in different cultures and places. While Nigerian girls may swoon and “aww” at the expression of love in western romantic movies, it doesn’t necessarily play out the same way in reality.

The basis might be constant, but some things have to be adjusted to suit their lifestyle.

So, here’s a “how to” get a Nigerian girl, funny but true.

#1. Make some cash(compulsory)

#2. Take her out on an adventurous date

#3. Send her beautiful romantic messages 5am everyday (before she wakes up)

#4. Buy her a teddy (trust me, this works but not in all cases)

#5. Take her out on another date (now you wanna make it official) Tell her how you feel about the past weeks you guys have been hanging out

#6. Walk her back home(try giving her a light kiss along the line) now you can’t do this on a bike or in front of her house or on the street..can you see you need money to buy car undecided

#7. Tell her you wish she is the first person you see every morning you wake up back to reality(believe me, she will blush!)

There you have it, kinda simple right? But might not be in reality.

Good Luck!!!
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by stevealibi: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
No 1 says it all
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
@OP this one na long story, just make some cash and spend on her then fork her vaginal very well, make sure she always reach orgasm like 3 to 4 times when having sex with her.
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by Loyalblak007(f): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by Thunderlicious: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
#8. Don't forget #1
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by greatnaija01: 12:05am On Dec 22, 2015
Dhilariousdandy:
[i][/i]

WRONG, SIMPLY DO ONLY NUMBER ONE, THEY WILL DO THE REST FOR YA
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by biz2get(m): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2015
It won't work.... Don't bother wasting money buying tidy... cheesy buy iPhone 6s angry she's yrs forever
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by jamex93(m): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2015
cool give her lot of money
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by yomi007k(m): 12:27am On Dec 22, 2015
How abt 7 ways to make 7 million naira?
Re: 7 Ways To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart by yungchief(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2015
Teddy ko Y not Flower....

#1 settles everything

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Goal Of Dating? / The Unexplored Delicious Treats- Hottest African Men / See The Photo Of This Couple That Went Viral.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.