Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech (67340 Views)

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos / “Every Ethnic Group Safe Under Me” - Ambode Disowns 'Die In The Lagoon" Speech / Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by derecho(m): 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

He made the statement because he is human undecided

Agbaje is a Lagosian but you and I know that he is being pitched against the Yorubas. The issue of both contestants is that they represent Igbo and Yoruba populace in Lagos. The igbos want Agbaje but the Yorubas want Ambode.actice is a no man's land, will you fail to see the issue emanates from.
My sister,no one is pitching Agbaje against the Yorubas,and Ambode is not the Choice of the yorubas.
The Oba should have weighed his words especially when as a nation we've just been pulled back from the precipice.
What even makes him feel those who visited him could sway the igbos to vote APC? What he did is unbecoming

3 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lagdmark(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2015
PLS. pardon the nigger he has symptoms of Dementia now acute state of severe mental illness.
Akiolu, when he was mentally fit wounld'nt say such things.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lastpage: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Ekaka1:

I hate it when people don't write straight. What is your conclusion....have now changed your my mind to vote Jimi because of this sick rants by the oba of Lagos or what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ibo man! ...........Very dubious specimens! shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

The Oba never mentioned that they would drown in the Lagoon, listen tot he video again!
Are you aware that Alpha-Betta is also the tax consultant for 28 states in Nigeria, including ALL the Eastern (Igbo) States?
Do you wonder "WHY"

Tinubu is greedy, l agree and l know that his influence in the coming dispensation will be limited.
Even Fashola had issues with him and had to "show him yellow card" at a point.
You can also see that the man has taken a "back sit" in the last few weeks.
He gets the message: We are getting fed-up of your antics, Jagaban! undecided

But having said that, you cannot take away from Oju'yoobo, the Lion of Bourdillon!
*It was him who kept the opposition alive otherwise, we would have been under PDP.Pigs for the next 60years as they promised! shocked
*It was him who gave us Fashola, arguably the BEST GOVERNOR in Nigeria and who has set a standard for all other Governors.
What makes you think his wisdom to give us fashola has diminished, in giving us Ambode?

And if that were to be the case, what makes you think we cant vote-out Ambode, after just a single term or do you doubt the ability of Yorubas to be very critical of one of their own? Go ask Obasanjo ... or even Tinubu himself, when he wanted to prevent a second term for Fashola. wink

Look, Prof. Jega has made life very easy for we the electorates! grin wink
Just make sure you hold tight to your PVC and insist on usage of card readers for ALL elections.
They misbehave, you vote them out...SIMPLES! undecided

[size=18pt]As for Agbaje, to be honest with you, l like him as a person but l will not (and l know every progressive Lagosian will not) risk voting for him, at the expense of making Lagos an "OPPOSITION PARTY STATE".
[/size]
The day APC/Buhari won the Presidency, was the day Mother-luck smiled on Ambode.

JK Agbaje can "port back" to APC and get on the ballot.
He would have a chance then but for now, like the "crase' Oba said, "Agbaje will never be Governor of Lagos NOW, the future belongs to God".

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2015
Good Evening House,
I have read all the comments from my Yoruba brethren and i realise one thing. The result of all these hate is because they are not widely travelled, they believe life begins and ends in their region. My sister had a Yoruba girl studying in the east who gained admission then because of a typo error that indicated FUTO instead of FUTA. The parents were already scared and were already thinking of putting her back to FUTA after year one, but do you know the interesting thing, she told her parents later that she would see out her studies in Owerri that the Igbo are not bad as they put it. What am trying to point out is that the Yoruba have refused to believe that not all igbo are like Zik that they fought against at the western house that resulted in the mass defection of NCNC yorubas to AG. Most people sounding the drums of war and hate against each other are kids that have never seen a war or seen mass killings, trust me it would always leave a mark in the eyes of the aggressor and the bereaved.
Coming to the Oba i must say i am deeply saddened that a xenophobic statement can come from a titled man like this, in Igbo land it is an abomination for a stranger to die in your land a stranger is treated with the utmost care even at the expense of thier own people, if you do not believe me ask the Yoruba people that had their NYSC in the east. Where i lived in Owerri my neighbours were Yoruba and they were so in love with that town that they had assimilated the culture and spoke Owerri dialect like they were indigines. I am Igbo by tribe and Lagosian by birth if there is any candidate, that i feel has what it takes to develop Lagos after all i have as much stake in this town as an indigine i would vote for him i do not need an Oba to decide or threaten me. All those Yoruba shouting about the Igbo my only prayer is that you get to travel and live in igboland maybe you would get to understand very well how we are as a tribe. Understanding is key all this hate filled messages all boils down to ignorance by most Yoruba youths that have never seen a war and i bet you once mass killings start they would all run away. Please STOP ALL THIS SENSELESS REMARKS WE NEED EACH OTHER NO ONE IS MORE THAN THE OTHER. The bulk of the tax from the informal sector in lagos is from the igbo traders so if you chase them where would you get your funds is it from a meagre federal allocation that cannot even service interest payments on Lagos state's debt? Common lets be wise here and not allow some politician or traditional ruler divide us. Those e-warriors how much were you paid to defend this senseless remarks? if roles were reversed would you be happy that you were classed like this? why do we sell our conscience to these wicked politicians and traditional rulers? do they remember you loyal tribesman after winning elections? do they allocate land to you after winning elections? OMO ODUDUWA PLEASE BE WISE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2015
Ekaka1:

Please, please, please....don't generalize,or tribalize this issue any further. Some Igbo people I know voted for APC massively while some Yorubas also voted PDP so i wonder that you're exaggerating the issue

My bad, change ‘the Igbos' to ‘most Igbos'

I love my Igbo brethren like mad undecided

I am not trying to triblise this issue, I am merely pointing out the issues that way we can resolve them and work toward better integration.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by elohorayodele: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well said Kabiyesi

The meaning of Kabiyesi is who dares question you

You have said it and who dares question you

You are a real RAM. I hope the hate you feed on chokes you and send you to meet the devil soon
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by ibrobell(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
if ibos dont vote Ambode and Ambode eventually wins then they are in soup.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by babzlim(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2015
yellowman2225:
Ive seen the video and quite agree with Oba Akiolu. He spelt it out loud and clear that whatever you cannot do in onitsha or aba should not be done in Lagos. I believe Lagos in the past has been fair enough to have commissioners of lagos state from igbo origin while other tribes in Nigeria living in Lagos just like the Igbos cannot boast of having anything close to what the igbos have politically. Listenning to one of the interviews of the great sadauna of sokoto in the sixties, he mentioned that the igbos are always trying to outshine their hosts.

How will you come and live with me in my house and you will want to be deciding for me the kind of rule i have in my own household. As long as we cannot do that to you in the east, do not try it here. If east good, why you no stay for yonder. Same hypocrites who shouts oil belongs to ss will come to lagos and shout lagos is no man land. smh

Does any igbo state in nigeria has yoruba commissioners like lagos allow.
Does the igbos disobey their igwe when he speaks just like akiolu has spoken
Do igbos have similar attitude of hosting/ selling lands to stranger in their gully erosion land in the east like yorubaland did and will always do to other tribes.

For your information the Hausas and Yorubas has some things in common like obeying our Kings just as they are tradionally regarded as gods sent -note the small g- i mean deities of the land sent.

We do not wake up in the morning and kixk our fathers in the butt like you do in your state. WE respect our fathers / Kings cos they speak for the gods.

After your goatluck Jonathan has lost, i believe you should learn and follow the part to save your region but you still want to shoot yourself in the legs.

Finally, you need to understand that the only way an igbo man can get to the topmost part politically in Nigeria is to allign with at least 3 other regions to make headway, else you are a gonner. You have only 5 states while every other region has at least six. So, how on earth do you believe 5 can win almost 40. You are politically backword and never ready to learn. SOON, YOU WILL START SHOUTING MARGINALIZATION WHERE THERE IS NONE.

Finally, note that from topmost 1- 20 in goatlord Jonathan administration you can hardly find any yoruba, yet we complained not. Just wait and you will start smelling your shame in the political ladscape of the country.

qoute me and jump jump into the lagoon. grin grin grin tongue tongue kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hail the King.

Remember to put the logos of gully erosion in you biafran flag when you are ready. here are some in case you do not have money to take snapshot
I SHAME FOR U, NOT JUST A "LIKE" IN UR comment, GUY U REALLY AND SERIOUSLY NEED 2 GROW UP....AM NOT SURE U WERE BREAST FEEDED, PLS HW OLD ARE U?

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by knightsTempler: 12:05am On Apr 07, 2015
APC just lost lagos state, Igbos don't bow to threats, not before not now not ever!!

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by aleniboro(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
I am not surprised at what came out of our Oba of Lagos. Is this the way APC wants to rule Nigeria? Hatred, division and winning election at all cost by threatening people. It is good that President Jonathan has left the throne for them. Lets see where this show of shame will take Nigeria to. They have not been sworn in at national level, things have been falling apart! I believe if the govt of lagos state change, a lot of the cover up atrocities will be exposed to people!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
derecho:
My sister,no one is pitching Agbaje against the Yorubas,and Ambode is not the Choice of the yorubas.
The Oba should have weighed his words especially when as a nation we've just been pulled back from the precipice.
What even makes him feel those who visited him could sway the igbos to vote APC? What he did is unbecoming

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by akomst: 12:06am On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
I listened to an mp3 voice on sound cloud purported to be that of Oba of Lagos and showing that Kabiyesi uttered those unfortunate words/threats. 

If that is true, I really feel it's a very bad moment of indiscretion for Kabiyesi to have said those things. It is totally unjustifiable. People say worse things in hush tones, they are never for public consumption. 

In any case, I think it's better for the warring parties to sheathe their swords. As unfortunate as those words are, a party may not emerge from it any better.

You do not travel 100 of miles to a foreign land and expect that you can determine who become their king for them. At least, you do not say it LOUDLY or RECKLESSLY.

Those who recklessly play INTRUSIVE POLITICS should do unto others what they can also accept from others. 

As God liveth, AMBODE is the next Governor of Lagos State and any INTRUSIVE gang-up politics that couldn't save GEJ will not safe Jimi Agbaje who is JUST KIDDING.

This tone has been missing in all discussion relating to this story.
Its true the Oba bears his mind to the igbo visitor, he was though harsh about.
And even if Agbaje win the Lagos State governor seat, the Igbo should be rest assured that they've drawn an unnecessary battle line in a foreign land and would be sending all the wrong signal to other host (state) communities where Igbo live and do business.
Just see how they've been insulting a Yoruba oba because he "goofed".

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by bobo9ice: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
derecho:

Check Channels TV now, the Oba said he never meant it that way... Period... Let's live together. Please let's suppport Ambode coz PDP will soon be broke and will be looking for where to plunder...
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by themano: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2015
obynzo:
Good Evening House,
I have read all the comments from my Yoruba brethren and i realise one thing. The result of all these hate is because they are not widely travelled, they believe life begins and ends in their region. My sister had a Yoruba girl studying in the east who gained admission then because of a typo error that indicated FUTO instead of FUTA. The parents were already scared and were already thinking of putting her back to FUTA after year one, but do you know the interesting thing, she told her parents later that she would see out her studies in Owerri that the Igbo are not bad as they put it. What am trying to point out is that the Yoruba have refused to believe that not all igbo are like Zik that they fought against at the western house that resulted in the mass defection of NCNC yorubas to AG. Most people sounding the drums of war and hate against each other are kids that have never seen a war or seen mass killings, trust me it would always leave a mark in the eyes of the aggressor and the bereaved.
Coming to the Oba i must say i am deeply saddened that a xenophobic statement can come from a titled man like this, in Igbo land it is an abomination for a stranger to die in your land a stranger is treated with the utmost care even at the expense of thier own people, if you do not believe me ask the Yoruba people that had their NYSC in the east. Where i lived in Owerri my neighbours were Yoruba and they were so in love with that town that they had assimilated the culture and spoke Owerri dialect like they were indigines. I am Igbo by tribe and Lagosian by birth if there is any candidate, that i feel has what it takes to develop Lagos after all i have as much stake in this town as an indigine i would vote for him i do not need an Oba to decide or threaten me. All those Yoruba shouting about the Igbo my only prayer is that you get to travel and live in igboland maybe you would get to understand very well how we are as a tribe. Understanding is key all this hate filled messages all boils down to ignorance by most Yoruba youths that have never seen a war and i bet you once mass killings start they would all run away. Please STOP ALL THIS SENSELESS REMARKS WE NEED EACH OTHER NO ONE IS MORE THAN THE OTHER. The bulk of the tax from the informal sector in lagos is from the igbo traders so if you chase them where would you get your funds is it from a meagre federal allocation that cannot even service interest payments on Lagos state's debt? Common lets be wise here and not allow some politician or traditional ruler divide us. Those e-warriors how much were you paid to defend this senseless remarks? if roles were reversed would you be happy that you were classed like this? why do we sell our conscience to these wicked politicians and traditional rulers? do they remember you loyal tribesman after winning elections? do they allocate land to you after winning elections? OMO ODUDUWA PLEASE BE WISE

Thank you so much. Fact of the matter is that Most Yoruba Youth are shockingly not widely traveled and very much unexposed to the realities of other regions and cultures in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by eightsin(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2015
This man was probably drunk when he made these statements in front of camera.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by bobo9ice: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2015
aleniboro:
I am not surprised at what came out of our Oba of Lagos. Is this the way APC wants to rule Nigeria? Hatred, division and winning election at all cost by threatening people. It is good that President Jonathan has left the throne for them. Lets see where this show of shame will take Nigeria to. They have not been sworn in at national level, things have been falling apart! I believe if the govt of lagos state change, a lot of the cover up atrocities will be exposed to people!
It is well.
The Oba may have said his mind about the Ndigbo bieng in sync with their host state.. That is correct... The threat part is just a Joke... How can that be possible...

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lastpage: 12:13am On Apr 07, 2015

Effing stark illiterate, what embers of discord are you ranting about? Or is it because both groups were grouped together in the same God forsaken shiithole? When have Igbos and Yorubas ever worked together in naij?

Every time Yorubas extend hand of friendship to you plonkers, you always take them for mugs. When ya Arthur Eze had so many unpleasant things to say about Yorubas and Awolowo during the Anambra election, with GEJ sitting there, why didn't you lot cry foul then? Heck, most Igbos on this forum supported him. When the senile Achebe wrote this idi.otic book by singling out Yorubas for all kinds of loose talks, before he passed away - why didn't you lot chastise him? Heck, you lauded him for his jejune tales and fables.

I thought you lot said Lagos' no man's land? The owners of the land have spoken - and that's my home state. And I support the Oba, no matter how crude and uncivilised his approach was. If you don't like it - cry me a lagoon! Crude muthaphuckas don't deserve civility.

Anyway, stop wasting my time by killing my vibe - I came back to look for Igbotic ultimatum. grin Have you got any yet?

I'm busy, man. undecided

There is NO ULTIMATUM..... just the usual "hue and cry, moaning and whining coupled with a few whingings"! grin grin grin
Igbos have given a new definition to the phrase "Gra-Gra"!

How they dont realize that they cant pull this off, beats my imagination!
I thought they would have learnt from the Presidential elections, that "Dont start what you cant finish"........ but it seems they are just "mentally-incapable" of learning "common sense". angry angry angry

[size=18pt]I just hope Jimi Agabaje would not PERMANENTLY tarnish his political Goodwill in Lagos, by this 'devilish support from Igbos![/size]
Yorubas dont forget that easily o! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by rexzqcom(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
The oba just earned more enemies for his candidate..
Like Asari Tokumbo managed to earned with unveiled threats to voters against Jonathan.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2015
An2elect2:

He is a disgrace to wisdom!
A DISGRACE TO THE POST HE IS OCCUPYING

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by smallJagaban: 12:15am On Apr 07, 2015
I REALLY LIKE THIS. YORUBA REALLY NEED TO PUT MORE ACTION LIKE THE HAUSA/FULANI. YORUBA NEED TO VERY MORE AGGRESSIVE LIKE THE HAUSA.

IBO CAN'T TRY THIS IN NORTHERN PART OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2015
lastpage
I take it that you are still a kid from all your comments Arthur Eze is a brash man no doubt and has no clout in the East. Achebe was only giving his opinions in his book and he even hailed Awolowo as looking out for Power for himself and his people. If you recall the first mayor of Enugu was Umaru Altine a Hausa man. Grow up Young Man
I thought they would have learnt from the Presidential elections, that "[color=#990000:
Dont start what you cant finish"[/color]........ but it seems they are just "mentally-incapable" of learning "common sense".
angry angry angry
[size=18pt]I just hope Jimi Agabaje would not PERMANENTLY tarnish his political Goodwill in Lagos, by this 'devilish support from Igbos![/size]
Yorubas dont forget that easily o! undecided undecided
Lastpage!
\
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by thirdi(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2015
sauceny:
Hit like if you feel the oba is barking like a toothless dog.

Hit share if you feel the oba was suffering from a Juvenile delinquency.

Quote me if you feel the oba has to be thrown into the lagoon 1st.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by luckyboss(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2015
good for them who practice culture to this extend.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lastpage: 12:23am On Apr 07, 2015
obynzo:
Good Evening House,

In summary? grin grin
I hate it when Igbos like you go on a long-winding tale.... just to say "I will vote for JK"! angry angry angry angry

Say It.....it does not matter, it does not count! Ambode will win come Saturday!
You can Vote for JK or Ambode....//Ambode will still win!
So, either your vote counts or is a waste, Choice is yours ( I know, it snot much of a choice but you are a very minute minority in lagos!)

Kabiyesi has spoken (okay, he should not have said they will die in the GUTTER) .....

Lastpage!

#SaiAmbode!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by othenok(f): 12:25am On Apr 07, 2015
mascot87:
IGBOS SHOULD GO AND DIE IN THE LAGOON IF THEY VOTE FOR JUST KIDDING. WE THE OWNER OF THE LAND OF LAGOS SAYS WE DON'T WANT JUST KIDDING BUT YOU BLOODY VISITORS SAYS U WILL VOTE JUST KIDDING. WHY SHOULD A TENANT DICTATE FOR THE LANDLORD HOW HE WANTS THE LANDLORD TO RUN HIS AFFAIRS? LEARN IGBOS OR WE KICK U OUT OF LAGOS. YOU FAILED IN D CASE OF BUHARI & U WILL EQUALLY FAIL IN THE CASE OF AMBODE. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD JUST RESPECT YOURSELVES. LAGOS IS YORUBA KINGDOM & NOT IGBOS. BE CAREFUL IGBOS
Granted Lagos is for Yorubas how does it make forcing down a candidate down our throats right? You had better preach peace, do not dare any human being.
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by lastpage: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2015
rexzqcom:
The oba just earned more enemies for his candidate..
Like Asari Tokumbo managed to earned with unveiled threats to voters against Jonathan.
Its all about NUMBERS!

If the S/East and S/South "combined" have the numbers, what Asari said wouldn't have mattered!
This is the simple truth that Igbos fail to grasp!

Or do you think Yorubas will be stewpid enough to vote for JK......... and make Lagos an opposition state?
Not in a million years!

I know if it is Igbos, they could be tricked to do so! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by felibrain: 12:30am On Apr 07, 2015
Every king must learn to rule his tongue first. The Man is USELESS. I CANT CALL HIM OBA because he is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ekaka1(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2015
The
Dragonking:

bros, everybody has the right to vote for whoever they want. it is left for you to tell me why I should vote for ambode and not telling me if I don't vote for ambode you will drown and kill me in the lagoon. haba. you self reason am.

ambode and osinbajo were already wooing the Igbo's only for this fat head oba to come and spoil everything. if ambode loses, blame the oba and not igbos.
The Thing about this forum is that most people will read the great stuff you wrote up there and will Pretend they didn't see. Instead they'd be looking for bigoted posts to celebrate.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by enzony(m): 12:33am On Apr 07, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
This video is showing us what exactly transpired . The Oba was laughing with his subjects- the Igbo visitors

This is a false alarm by the enemies! The Igbo elders were laughing and enjoying themselves.

I think all these noise makers should now apologize to the Oba of Lagos!

The statements attributed to him were tongue in cheek comments! They were colloquial statements misinterpreted by evil doers

Thank God the video is now out!

God bless the Oba!

Hit Like for Ambode and Share for the Great Oba of Lagos!

Stop making mockery of yourself even if you are not Igbo. The whole thing is disgusting to any sane person. The Oba should issue an unreserved apology.

2 Likes

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by nzeadachie: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
I listened to an mp3 voice on sound cloud purported to be that of Oba of Lagos and showing that Kabiyesi uttered those unfortunate words/threats. 

If that is true, I really feel it's a very bad moment of indiscretion for Kabiyesi to have said those things. It is totally unjustifiable. People say worse things in hush tones, they are never for public consumption. 

In any case, I think it's better for the warring parties to sheathe their swords. As unfortunate as those words are, a party may not emerge from it any better.

You do not travel 100 of miles to a foreign land and expect that you can determine who become their king for them. At least, you do not say it LOUDLY or RECKLESSLY.

Those who recklessly play INTRUSIVE POLITICS should do unto others what they can also accept from others. 

As God liveth, AMBODE is the next Governor of Lagos State and any INTRUSIVE gang-up politics that couldn't save GEJ will not safe Jimi Agbaje who is JUST KIDDING.
YOU'RE VERY STUPID TOGETHER WITH YOUR OBA, IS IT NOT ONE NOGERIA AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by thirdi(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2015
themano:

Thank you so much. Fact of the matter is that Most Yoruba Youth are shockingly not widely traveled and very much unexposed to the realities of other regions and cultures in Nigeria.

You are wise and a true son of Igbo land. We should start a cultural and youth exchange program to drive assimilation of each other in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech by Ekaka1(m): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2015
bobo9ice:

Check Channels TV now, the Oba said he never meant it that way... Period... Let's live together. Please let's suppport Ambode coz PDP will soon be broke and will be looking for where to plunder...
Pathetic, you can't even save his face with your weak argument!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Naira Rains At Hanan Buhari’s Wedding Party / Folashade Tinubu’s Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.