Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? (1666 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Psalmwise(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2015
my friend suzan

cpouldn't find her numb on my sim sad
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by tunde82seidat(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
work !!easter break is over
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
vjsmiles:
angry

why u dey vex na lolv?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wilson125:
I know some people will say God even when they know they are lying, me, I had an unfinished business with dis new gal last night, immediately I woke up, I stretched out to ma fone to see the last msg she sent to me... I guess she was d 1st pesin dat crossed ma mind when I woke up..

BUT!

It is G-d. I pray while still lying on my bed. That way when I get up, I will not be seduced away by other things. And I tend to be.

I whisper. Thank you G-d for the air I breathe, my health, my family/friends, my job etc......and anything else that comes to mind to think HIM for. Sometimes, I read the bible verse for the day on my iphone app.

Now, Whom I think after that......well, you said didn't say the 2nd person. So.......bye! grin
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
I was thinking about wat d oba of lagos said, and how he wuld throw all of us ibos insde d lagoon. undecided
e go make sense dye
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

e go make sense dye
So u wuld join dem and throw us inside d lagoon abi?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

So u wuld join dem and throw us inside d lagoon abi?
and who says am Yoruba?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

and who says am Yoruba?
Which tribe then?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Which tribe then?
igbo/yoruba
enjoyment ni mo wa
Hope you understand
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

igbo/yoruba
enjoyment ni mo wa
Hope you understand
You're an Igbo guy but was born and raised in yoruba land am I wrong?
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Wilson125(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Xiadnat:

BUT!

It is G-d. I pray while still lying on my bed. That way when I get up, I will not be seduced away by other things. And I tend to be.

I whisper. Thank you G-d for the air I breathe, my health, my family/friends, my job etc......and anything else that comes to mind to think HIM for. Sometimes, I read the bible verse for the day on my iphone app.

Now, Whom I think after that......well, you said didn't say the 2nd person. So.......bye! grin
dats gud 4 u bro..
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

You're an Igbo guy but was born and raised in yoruba land am I wrong?
some how
was born in kuduna
raised in lag
skool in the east
omo na Me be Original
WAZOBIA
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mirexxx
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

some how
was born in kuduna
raised in lag
skool in the east
omo na Me be Original
WAZOBIA
my own go come be wetin?
Born in Ghana, raised in Accra, schooled in Akim oda
My dad - Imo
My mum - Akwaibom
My granny - Peckham in South London
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Godvilla:
my own go come be wetin?
Born in Ghana, raised in Accra, schooled in Akim oda
My dad - Imo
My mum - Akwaibom
My granny - Peckham in South London
u don lost for sambisa bro
tongue
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2015
2dice:

some how
was born in kuduna
raised in lag
skool in the east
omo na Me be Original
WAZOBIA
Hmmm ok o
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by 2dice(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

Hmmm ok o
yep
where are yu from
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ebonyi state. But I cannot remember wen last I wen 2 my village. I grew up in lagos. And I can't even speak my language. embarassed
Re: Who And What Was On Your Mind Immediately You Woke Up This Morning? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari's visit and farano

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Traditional Cake We Made With My Sis (photos) / The Look That Men Find Most Attractive / Test Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.