Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) (8506 Views)

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 6:53am On May 09, 2016
This is really disgusting. Personally if I woke up to see an infested *ss like this one. Mehn! I would throw up straight!

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/guys-what-would-you-do-if-you-woke-up.html?m=1

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by dammytosh: 6:57am On May 09, 2016
I will sing

Fashola Eleniyan

Tinubu Eleniyan

I want to see your bodi in ma beidddddd

Wizkid dey craze I swear. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2016
I will cut off my dick for been a disgrace to Dickhood

This is what we call, Pesin See Sh1t Hin Come Macham, Na Fvck Up..

7 Likes

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:00am On May 09, 2016
Thats impossible that any man can not noticed while u banged her.. undecided even if u say it's totally dark in the room...

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2016
I go tule sharp sharp.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by politricks: 7:03am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Thats impossible that any man can not noticed while u banged her.. undecided even if u say it's totally dark in the room...
Not when you are in a 'state of orijin'.

9 Likes

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by UyiIredia(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

If it's dark in the room he wouldn't see it.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 7:07am On May 09, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I will cut off my dick for been a disgrace to Dickhood

This is what we call, Pesin See Shit Hin Come Macham, Na Bleep Up..
Lolzzz
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 7:09am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
Kashy dearie, its possible. At times a person could be carried away not to notice. Besides it also depends on the "style" or "position" they had.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Akposkool(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2016
It will be extremely unlikely not to notice this while banging. Even though the light is off.
That's why I like it bright when banging Cus I love to see the whole thing and nothing but the whole thing
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2016
Na serious HIV infection dey announce itself be that ooo.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by PunkyV(f): 7:16am On May 09, 2016
Hahaha. OMG! It looks contagious. I hope it's contagious! That should teach him to stop picking up strays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2016
politricks:
Not when you are in a 'state of orijin'.

grin grin grin.I heard about this...
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 09, 2016
janzguy:
Kashy dearie, its possible. At times a person could be carried away not to notice. Besides it also depends on the "style" or "position" they had.

But where's the sense of touch of every guy? Definitely u will feel these bumpy things in her bu++...
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

If it's dark in the room he wouldn't see it.

grin hahahahhah..funny how u defend the men..
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Gebbson007(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2016
bad market on Monday morning . abah op e dey Ur body posting dis kinda Shii early morning oga oooooo ,dis kind tin fit kill hustling spirit.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2016
see as d nyash be...one of d plagues of Egypt be affecting her ass
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 7:27am On May 09, 2016
But who took that picture?

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 7:28am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin hahahahhah..funny how u defend the men..
that's true sha! But just wondering why a brainy and a cutie like you isn't contesting for Miss Nairaland?
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by yellowbeauty(f): 7:32am On May 09, 2016
kai meneni!..... This one na bottom pimple
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by talk2alabama: 7:34am On May 09, 2016
I will soak my prick in dettol and izal
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by emilil(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2016
why won't u use condom? U dey craze, na to go for HIV test that day
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On May 09, 2016
janzguy:
that's true sha! But just wondering why a brainy and a cutie like you isn't contesting for Miss Nairaland?

grin grin grin Its not my thing to compete with the rest of the beautiful ladies up there..

Not my ball game wink
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by NiRfreak(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2016
dear lawd!!, Why will this big round ass have crawcraw

Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 7:50am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin Its not my thing to compete with the rest of the beautiful ladies up there..

Not my ball game wink

oh common bae!! Don't look down on yourself! The Kashybaby I know on Nairaland sounds very confident in her posts. Besides every woman is beautiful and unique in her own way.. Why not flaunt it! You never can tell, God might pick your call from there like Olajumoke
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Icecream4U(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Not my ball game wink

also, I noticed you don't change your profile picture.
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02am On May 09, 2016
Icecream4U:
also, I noticed you don't change your profile picture.

Juz keep noticing it...i ain't bothered, im not here to feed ur eyes cool
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 09, 2016
janzguy:
oh common bae!! Don't look down on yourself! The Kashybaby I know on Nairaland sounds very confident in her posts. Besides every woman is beautiful and unique in her own way.. Why not flaunt it! You never can tell, God might pick your call from there like Olajumoke

Lol... grin

I'm not good in lime light boo.. tongue I'm better off in backstage with some of my friends here..

They know who they are grin wink
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by halfricanadian(f): 8:13am On May 09, 2016
The deed has been done instead of condemning

Just tell her creams dat she can use dat can dry it up nd heal it fast
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by hakeem4(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2016
I know it's a bad dream , so I'd wake up
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by gtin(m): 8:20am On May 09, 2016
cryCrawcraw don go spoil dis apple bottom
Re: Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) by janzguy: 8:29am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin

I'm not good in lime light boo.. tongue I'm better off in backstage with some of my friends here..

They know who they are grin wink

Alright. Do have a wonderful week ahead and make sure you take good care of urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. / Ladies Shut Down Surulere With Their Massive Bum To Dance To Davido Bum Bum(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.