Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos (1092 Views)

Ife Crisis Has No Link To Ethnicity – FG / Fayose Use Of Religion And Ethnicity To Divert Attention From N1.3 Billion House / World Female Leaders Wear Veil, It Is A Sign Of Respect For Religion And Custom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:47am On Apr 07, 2015
I have always said it, in the deepest part of religion lies hatred! This same Oba was swearing in the name of Allah about the impending genocide that is awaiting Igbos in Lagos.

His religion has already thought him how to hate other religions, he is just extended that hate to another tribe

It is even more shocking that new polls suggest Nigeria is amongst the most religious country,yet a king and a sizable amount of his subjects are endorsing genocide against a tribe.

Is it not interesting that accommodating countries like UK, Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland have atheists in majority?

For the idiots saying Igbos should go back to their land, do you know that Britain that you hypocrites say hate foreigners allows international students to vote? What is this foolish talk about another man's land? Moronic idiots.

Hold your hate,hold your religion, I will love my fellow human being irrespective of race,colour,gender,tribe or religion.

Let us do away with hate and division!

4 Likes

Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by temitemi1(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2015
That useless oba just ended that useless ambode ambition. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my role MODEL!!
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by Mynd44: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2015
So it is not about his silly comments anymore, you had to drag his religion into this...
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by obaede: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2015
Urgent Vacancy! Kindly follow the link bellow: www.nairaland.com/2241337/urgent-vacancy-one-best-schools
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2015
His rant can't stop my love for My Yoruba friends

1 Like

Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by bewla(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2015
No matter what i stand by my king if the igbo fill
they are treating or cos let them do the right thing
u can not come in to some one home and
challenge him to fight
now they say lagos is no mans land very soon u
will claim oyo ogun and ondo ekiti is also no man
land
if u are born eat drink whit hausa or igbo man in is
land does that make u one of them if u challenge
the or provoke them u no the rest .
stop this nonsense just go out on Saturday vote
who u like
pls and pls stop the insult on the king
and if u believe in the spirit of the land and u think
his cox can drive u in to the lagoon dont go to
island stay in your mainland .
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2015
bewla:
No matter what i stand by my king if the igbo fill
they are treating or cos let them do the right thing
u can not come in to some one home and
challenge him to fight
now they say lagos is no mans land very soon u
will claim oyo ogun and ondo ekiti is also no man
land
if u are born eat drink whit hausa or igbo man in is
land does that make u one of them if u challenge
the or provoke them u no the rest .
stop this nonsense just go out on Saturday vote
who u like
pls and pls stop the insult on the king
and if u believe in the spirit of the land and u think
his cox can drive u in to the lagoon dont go to
island stay in your mainland .

Fvck you and your king. Are you mad? Do you know the Meaning of democracy?!

3 Likes

Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by bewla(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Fvck you and your king. Are you mad? Do you know the Meaning of democracy?!
no just what u said now make me to no u are an educated fool do u no freedom of expression u just chock ur mouth were nothing con sine
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by omololu2020(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
I have always said it, in the deepest part of religion lies hatred! This same Oba was swearing in the name of Allah about the impending genocide that is awaiting Igbos in Lagos.

His religion has already thought him how to hate other religions, he is just extended that hate to another tribe

It is even more shocking that new polls suggest Nigeria is amongst the most religious country,yet a king and a sizable amount of his subjects are endorsing genocide against a tribe.

Is it not interesting that accommodating countries like UK, Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland have atheists in majority?

For the idiots saying Igbos should go back to their land, do you know that Britain that you hypocrites say hate foreigners allows international students to vote? What is this foolish talk about another man's land? Moronic idiots.

Hold your hate,hold your religion, I will love my fellow human being irrespective of race,colour,gender,tribe or religion.

go and practise democracy in ibo land first,go and teach d likes of apga leaders dat wia tellin ibos not to vote APC cos it is amala pples party about democracy.I agree wit d oba,is not possible for agbaje to win ao would av lov to see d outcome but is not just possible..if yorubas don't even com out to vote ambode will still win..and if u don't lik my comment and d oba comment u can go to d south east wia u r from.

1 Like

Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by EngrBouss(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hello,
I would like to chat with you personal, this concerning your msc program you are undertaking because I am to under go that this sept. Please WhatsApp me @ 08093852664 or mail me @ bvgo_hmslf@yahoo.com. You response will be highly appreciated. Cheers
Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by Volksfuhrer(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

"Let us do away with hate and division!" Yet, your submission reeks of hate and bigotry. Stop pretending to what you are not! Your diction clearly betrays you!

1 Like

Re: Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos by whitecat1: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
You so called christians have more hatred in your hearts by living your lives to avenge what happened almost 50 years ago.

You can't judge muslims cos you don't know any better.

I'm not a Christian or Muslim.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman / Isis Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi 'seriously Wounded In Air Strike' / Digging Out The Tanoids: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.