Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (62132 Views)

Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by darlenese(f): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
haywire1:

The baby is singing and dancing on d floor undecided

See this Gate man!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Using such phrase [b]'poor thing' [/b]is rather derogatory. Pls use a decent word pls!

Thought it was used to sympathize with someone or a situation
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by feedthenation(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
His or her name will be Abiona
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by VickyRotex(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

U have anoda suggestiongrin

Abiona!!! in my language grin tongue
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nayok(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
This baby no go be street fighter so? See as he/she wan tro blow (last picture). Agbero i forsee #just D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ joke o grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Prince1994(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
sweet mother... it is not easy but all thanks to God
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by crackhouse(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
The baby is a confirmed street guy. This is exactly what it means to say that sb was born and brought up in the street.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
sameer1212:
U don born before?
lol...i no reach to born?

was up with you?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by haywire1: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
darlenese:

See this Gate man!

Gate man lol shocked shocked shocked , is that ur best shot undecided

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by cyprianlah(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

Abiona!!! in my language grin tongue

Meanin road I guessgrin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by usmanma(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmmmmm....Allah is great, this is what some people spend millions of naira to get....Welcome to world Baby...God bless u
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by darlenese(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
haywire1:

Gate man lol shocked shocked shocked , is that ur best shot undecided

Yes, that was my best

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by VickyRotex(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Meanin road I guessgrin

cheesy
Something like that... wink sad grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Bwaal(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?
abiona
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Janet101:
I don't understand why anyone will snap Dis n put online, wit blood all over d place, instead of helping d woman u are snapping her angry

Did you expect him to help the woman open her legs? For God's sake, he's a man and tradition makes us understand that men are not welcomed in such scenario (except the husband to the woman in labour and/or a male doctor).
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by haywire1: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
darlenese:

Yes, that was my best

You wil receive my Best shot d day u deliver on road grin grin . But for nw, I wish u safe delivery

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Waspy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
And the baby shall be called ABIONA
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by aulmatro: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:
This happened this morning, the lady was walking to the market when water started dripping in between her legs, she stood still and started screaming then a lady asked her to open her legs, she did and the baby dropped, blood scattered everywhere, its a miracle she delivered like hebrew women

The mother and child are doing okay.

Thank God For His Mercies
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

was up with you?

U no reach to born but u dey straff abi? Dont worry, u go soon carry belle make i see wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by tunnary(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Janet101:
I don't understand why anyone will snap Dis n put online, wit blood all over d place, instead of helping d woman u are snapping her angry
Seen is believing
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by tunnary(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Are you trying to say the baby just dropped like shit and hit the ground?
LOL. U2 get mouth
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by darlenese(f): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
haywire1:

You wil receive my Best shot d day u deliver on road grin grin . But for nw, I wish u safe delivery

Keep entertaining me jor, more pix grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by soleexx(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
My God you are wonderful and you are Excellent!
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by ojnnaco(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
and her/his name will be Favour or Precious. Congrats
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by oathman(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:
so she dont know her DOB that she embark on market, people can take risk sha...welcome baby, your name shall be what now?

if na yoruba, they ll call the baby ABIONA(We born u on the road)
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Klare(f): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
libertyfather:

She no wear pant go market?..abi she put that off on the road too...abeg before you quote me, I just dey ask question ni ooo
abi if she was on trouser nko? Some shld pls answer u mean she will pull it off ?
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by haywire1: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
darlenese:

Keep entertaining me jor, more pix grin grin

Lol hahahaha, @last u develop a good sense of humor. Ahhhh shoki grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Janet101(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
favoured234:

I like the pictures because it just encouraged me that birthing doesn't necessarily have to be a tug of war smiley

Am surprise to see u are encouraged by d pix,maybe u should pray to experience d Same things in ur own time #timewilltell
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by chuks34(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
cyprianlah:

Rhoda will do grin
lol. wāţ oƒ Uzodįŋmā
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Midehi:

was up with you?
LOL... Na me go be first and the only man u go born for ni o. undecided am good dear...
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by simple3xms(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Wow this is miracle, am happy for her o.
Re: Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road by cyprianlah(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
chuks34:
lol. wāţ oƒ Uzodįŋmā

E depends onn d meaninggrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Blood Sister Treated My Wife! What Should I Do? / I Want To Send My Wife Packing / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.