Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. (5982 Views)

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by eempire: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
And they the IGBOs keep masterminding their own downfall without knowing

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by haywire1: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Ggg

First day on nairaland... FTC tinz... Wow dats lovely .... Shout out to kilmix, franugo and soso990240 for ur warm reception on my first comment.... Well in other news.... Don't mess with igbo people

Lol learner

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
kilmix:

You owe me one grin

Yes 4 sure
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
haywire1:

Lol learner

Na u sabi
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by hefty4real(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
Janet101:
Very good... JK for lagos

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by hefty4real(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:

N0 comment

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by VANHELLSING: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
PDP will fail...
#fact

APC will rig like say tomoro don die..

Ambode will win, igbos will perish in the lagoon...

Lagos will move on, no one will remember...

That is my prophesy
^^^^COWARD cool
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by VANHELLSING: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
bennyg7:
This divisible campain will go no where or in the interest of any person. The Igbos are good people while the Yorubas in Lagos have been willing hosts to the Igbos.Nevertheless, if a log of wood floats inside a river for hundred of years that does not make it a crocodile...Lagos belongs to the Yorubas.Therefore, the visitors in Lagos should thread with caution; can Oyebanji dictate political direction in Enugu?
Shut it man, lagos belong to all Nigerians & not exclusive to yorubas undecided
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by aresa: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
See how den take take entire tribe do football left and right? Do they even have any sensible and right thinking elder or elders in iboland...?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by VANHELLSING: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
onyebuchiokafor:
I wonder why people like to fuel the fire of hatred and anarchy....

A man (who is not infallible) has made a blunder, lets move on and think of the way forward...

Lets all live together in Peace..

I personally do not believe the Oba spoke for APC or Ambode, I see no reason to make the matter bigger than it is..

I heard Ambode has many of our brothers on his campaign team, and many who are his top aides, I don't believe he should be hung for the statement of another person,

why should Jos burn for a fire in Cameroon??

they are different...

my only grouse with Agbaje is the lies he told..

we voted blindly for Jonathan and suffered for 6years,
lets be smarter this time
Foolish igbo wannabee, keep deceiving your worthless self.....coward, it will clear for ur eyes on Sunday
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by VANHELLSING: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
aresa:
See how den take take entire tribe do football left and right? Do they even have any sensible and right thinking elder or elders in iboland...?
Bastard undecided
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by aresa: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Bastard undecided

Why call me what you call members of your household.? I resemble them ni? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
cytellProperty:
Igbo Lagos Residents and Traders Moblise For Agbaje.
The Lagos state Governorship Election has taken a new dimension, as for the first time in history, Igbo residents and Business leaders have just declared their support for the PDP Governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje in the April 11, 2015 election.
The TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah appealed to Ndi Igbo to come out and vote massively for Jimi Agbaje and PDP House of Assembly members.
Dr Eric Onuigbo, said that the Nigerian democratic system will be balanced if Lagosians vote for Change to stop the family and friends governments in Lagos.
In a related develpment, the TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah repelled the APC’s rumours and lies that he and Igbos Traders declared support for the APC’s candidate in a meeting at Oba of Lagos’s palace.
He added that APC lives on lies and encourages Lagosians to save the Nigerian commercial capital from the grip of Cabals.
About 485,000 registered Igbo voters left the state during the last presidential election, over fears of pre and post-election unrest and this block vote, plus those that voted last week, will surely change the dynamics of the election in Lagos state.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
That's not news, they did the same against BUHARI and they got der shocking result.
Op they won't b be begging ambode after Saturday Governorship electn.
As far as I am concern lasgidi has only 1 candidate and dat is AMBODE..

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Macmilla(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Ggg

First day on nairaland... FTC tinz... Wow dats lovely .... Shout out to kilmix, franugo and soso990240 for ur warm reception on my first comment.... Well in other news.... Don't mess with igbo people
Welcome to NL.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Macmilla(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
PDP will fail...
#fact

That is my prophesy
Ekqensu ga-akpo gi oku ebe ahu, anu mpama.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Macmilla:

Welcome to NL.

Tnx
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Macmilla(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
bennyg7:
This divisible campain will go no where or in the interest of any person. The Igbos are good people while the Yorubas in Lagos have been willing hosts to the Igbos.Nevertheless, if a log of wood floats inside a river for hundred of years that does not make it a crocodile...Lagos belongs to the Yorubas.Therefore, the visitors in Lagos should thread with caution; can Oyebanji dictate political direction in Enugu?
You are right Lagos belongs to Yoruba. I'm also very sure that Ambode's opponents are also yorubas. But how will you feel if someone says all ur race will perish in the lagoon if they do not vote someone's handpicked candidate?
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by solemate: 7:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
[left][/left]
aresa:

I guess one of the biggest fool from Yoruba land is on the loose

Anumanu
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by tmotmo: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
We Igbos at Ago Palace Way, Okota held a crucial meeting with the leaders of OPC yesterday at the Century hotel.
And have resolved to massively vote for and defend our votes.
I was really scared when I saw those OPC guys because I hat associating with them.
Infact most of my friends initially rejected the meeting because once those OPC get to know you in person my brother it is extortion all through.

But once the news of the Oba's statement filtered in, all guys from different neighborhood attended the meeting till late in the night.
I heard they intendto extend same meeting to Isolo, Ajao Estate, Oke Afa, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Amuwo and Festac before the election.

Please let us know when you finish deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin

Do you know why the OPC you mentioned did not vote for PDP after been awarded several millions of Naira pipeline security contract?

The Yorubas have a way calling themselves to order and this was used to remind Otunba Gani Adams of the main purpose of OPC establishment which is to protect their sisters and brothers (Not Ibos, just like MASSOB interest if for Ibos alone).

2ndly, for your information and that of other members on this forum;

On the surface i will join others to condemn the utterance of the royal father, HRM Oba Ridwan Akiolu of Lagos; however no one is asking why the statement from the royal father who is supposed fathers of all irrespective of tribe and religion in his domain?

It was realiably gathered that when Ifeanyi Uba of Capital oil visited Jimi Agbaje and had meetings with some Ibo leaders in Lagos, Jimi at that meeting called by Ifeanyi and some other prominent Ibo extracted from Jimi Agbaje to give them a title that will be of equal status with that of Oba Ridwan Akiolu, the paramount ruler of Lagos.

The Governorship Candidate responded that, he will not only do that but in addition give Ibos more, but not less than one-quarter of the entire appointments into state MDAs.

People should also realised that both parties have moles and planted informant in several other parties for strategic purposes, it was one of the above reasons that threatened the existence of his rulership that could be the reason for such comments.

However, I am of opinion that we should ask ourselves the following questions?

(1) It the promise by Jimi Agbaje feasible?
(2) Is it right for the Ibos to think they can dominate their host community?
(3) It is right or possible for the Yorubas to actually carry out the treat from the King?
(4) Is Ibo the only community hosted in Lagos?
(5) Can it ever be possible for any tribe to decide direction of governance for the Ndigbo in Igboland?
(6) Can the same thing happening to Yorubas be attempted in Hausaland or Ijawland?
(7) Is it not better to redraw our relationship with ourselves?
(cool Of what benefit is for the Ibos trying to dominate others when other tribes are not doing same to them?
(9) Does it occur to every Lagosian that if there is crisis we will all have one thing or the other to loose?

It is better we jawjaw than war-war.

I personally believe the issue of utterances from Oba Akiolu is diversionary, just like PDP did prior to the Presidential election where their campaign were based on attacking personalities of GMB, PYO, Tinubu, Okorocha, Ngige and other APC stalwarts instead of staging and maintaining issues-based campaign.

They have started again !!!!!

I do not support violence of any form, however, if it is on this forum to canvas for my candidate, I simply say "To hell with unreasonable Ibos's vote" Their votes that could do any magic for Jonathan can never push Jimi Agbaje to anything good in his life.

#IHave Decide4APC all through according GMB/PYO
#IwillVote4Ambode
#IwillSpewThrash_On_enemy of Progress in Lagos
#IwillSweep_Away_JatijatiAgbaye embarassed embarassed embarassed

Politicking is sweet i am enjoying it ooo wink wink wink wink wink
God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Macmilla(m): 8:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
tmotmo:

Please let us know when you finish deceiving yourself. grin grin grin grin

Do you know why the OPC you mentioned did not vote for PDP after been awarded several millions of Naira pipeline security contract?

The Yorubas have a way calling themselves to order and this was used to remind Otunba Gani Adams of the main purpose of OPC establishment which is to protect their sisters and brothers (Not Ibos, just like MASSOB interest if for Ibos alone).

2ndly, for your information and that of other members on this forum;

On the surface i will join others to condemn the utterance of the royal father, HRM Oba Ridwan Akiolu of Lagos; however no one is asking why the statement from the royal father who is supposed fathers of all irrespective of tribe and religion in his domain?

It was realiably gathered that when Ifeanyi Uba of Capital oil visited Jimi Agbaje and had meetings with some Ibo leaders in Lagos, Jimi at that meeting called by Ifeanyi and some other prominent Ibo extracted from Jimi Agbaje to give them a title that will be of equal status with that of Oba Ridwan Akiolu, the paramount ruler of Lagos.

The Governorship Candidate responded that, he will not only do that but in addition give Ibos more, but not less than one-quarter of the entire appointments into state MDAs.

People should also realised that both parties have moles and planted informant in several other parties for strategic purposes, it was one of the above reasons that threatened the existence of his rulership that could be the reason for such comments.

However, I am of opinion that we should ask ourselves the following questions?

(1) It the promise by Jimi Agbaje feasible?
(2) Is it right for the Ibos to think they can dominate their host community?
(3) It is right or possible for the Yorubas to actually carry out the treat from the King?
(4) Is Ibo the only community hosted in Lagos?
(5) Can it ever be possible for any tribe to decide direction of governance for the Ndigbo in Igboland?
(6) Can the same thing happening to Yorubas be attempted in Hausaland or Ijawland?
(7) Is it not better to redraw our relationship with ourselves?
(cool Of what benefit is for the Ibos trying to dominate others when other tribes are not doing same to them?
(9) Does it occur to every Lagosian that if there is crisis we will all have one thing or the other to loose?

It is better we jawjaw than war-war.

I personally believe the issue of utterances from Oba Akiolu is diversionary, just like PDP did prior to the Presidential election where their campaign were based on attacking personalities of GMB, PYO, Tinubu, Okorocha, Ngige and other APC stalwarts instead of staging and maintaining issues-based campaign.

They have started again !!!!!

I do not support violence of any form, however, if it is on this forum to canvas for my candidate, I simply say "To hell with unreasonable Ibos's vote" Their votes that could do any magic for Jonathan can never push Jimi Agbaje to anything good in his life.

#IHave Decide4APC all through according GMB/PYO
#IwillVote4Ambode
#IwillSpewThrash_On_enemy of Progress in Lagos
#IwillSweep_Away_JatijatiAgbaye embarassed embarassed embarassed

Politicking is sweet i am enjoying it ooo wink wink wink wink wink
God Bless Nigeria.
You were making a lot of sense and I was appreciating ur points up until the emboldened part where you started sounding like a child that is high on alomo bitters.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by masseratti: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
PDP will fail...
#fact

That is my prophesy
am disappointed with this your post, Omoluabis does not wish others doom.the Oba of Lagos goofed period.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Donykua: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Blood money is not dirty in igboland, if not uba dey dictate to ibos. Na wa o.Blood money is not dirty in igboland, if not uba dey dictate to ibos. Na wa o.Blood money is not dirty in igboland, if not uba dey dictate to ibos. Na wa o.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by zimoni(f): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambode Nooni.

Haterz................Lagoon Straight.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by masseratti: 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2015
zimoni:
Ambode Nooni.

Haterz................Lagoon Straight.
please you guys should be civilised, don't wish others death.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by hurpeyeahme(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.

Only if they have voted for Ngige,he would be the Senate president come June unopposed. but with this, am sorry Igbos will be nowhere to
be found.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by sweetgala(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
A big disappointment lies ahead of the Igbo in Lagos, the back stabbing they'll get from Agbaje is going to be monumental

He has done well to keep his Afenifere and Oodua card in his back pocket
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by mario147(m): 6:16am On Apr 08, 2015
kliq:
Wind of Change still effective

JK is OK for Lagos

Tell them,we all prayed for change and it has happened at d federal level, so why lagos is an exemption for change?
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by kliq(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2015
mario147:

Tell them,we all prayed for change and it has happened at d federal level, so why lagos is an exemption for change?

Yes o

Change from both ends of the floor
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by jimi4us: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2015
emerged01:
If you are an Igbo man benefitting under APC govt in Lagos,will you pray that PDP should take over when you know you have a lot to lose? not all Igbos will vote Agbaje and not all Yorubas will vote Ambode.
and you are?
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by emerged01(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
jimi4us:
and you are?
a nigrerian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export / Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.