Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. (5978 Views)

Hausa Community And Traders Clash In Asaba / My Lagos Visit, Not To Rig For Agbaje – Jonathan / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by cytellProperty: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2015
Igbo Lagos Residents and Traders Moblise For Agbaje.
The Lagos state Governorship Election has taken a new dimension, as for the first time in history, Igbo residents and Business leaders have just declared their support for the PDP Governorship candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje in the April 11, 2015 election.
The TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah appealed to Ndi Igbo to come out and vote massively for Jimi Agbaje and PDP House of Assembly members.
Dr Eric Onuigbo, said that the Nigerian democratic system will be balanced if Lagosians vote for Change to stop the family and friends governments in Lagos.
In a related develpment, the TAN coordinator, Mr Ifeanyi Ubah repelled the APC’s rumours and lies that he and Igbos Traders declared support for the APC’s candidate in a meeting at Oba of Lagos’s palace.
He added that APC lives on lies and encourages Lagosians to save the Nigerian commercial capital from the grip of Cabals.
About 485,000 registered Igbo voters left the state during the last presidential election, over fears of pre and post-election unrest and this block vote, plus those that voted last week, will surely change the dynamics of the election in Lagos state.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2015
Ggg

First day on nairaland... FTC tinz... Wow dats lovely .... Shout out to kilmix, franugo and soso990240 for ur warm reception on my first comment.... Well in other news.... Don't mess with igbo people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by LubricatingOil: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2015
Mr. TAN where is the 18 million votes you promised Jonathan? Fool.

24 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Holla911(m): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Janet101(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2015
Very good... JK for lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2015
Mr ifeanyi ubah saying apc lives on lies can someone please tell me what this man does for a living?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by franugo(m): 10:44am On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Ggg

First day on nairaland... FTC tinz... Wow dats lovely .... Shout out to kilmix, franugo and soso990240 for ur warm reception on my first comment.... Well in other news.... Don't mess with igbo people

Nwanyi oma, ke ka isi émè?? Ur first day o shockedshocked í di sure na obuwor jazz ka í use mé??cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by emerged01(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2015
If you are an Igbo man benefitting under APC govt in Lagos,will you pray that PDP should take over when you know you have a lot to lose? not all Igbos will vote Agbaje and not all Yorubas will vote Ambode.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2015
franugo:

Nwanyi oma, ke ka isi émè?? Ur first day o shockedshocked í di sure na obuwor jazz ka í use mé??cheesy

O diro ofele, o chineke
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Baawaa(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2015
PDP has been deceiving us since 1999.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by adaweezy(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2015
Yorubas are cowards
Big ones

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by kliq(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2015
Wind of Change still effective

JK is OK for Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by tollu: 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ifeanyi is TAN first, rogue second.

Stop tribalism!!! You did not choose your father's sperm or mother's egg. It shouldn't matter what ethnic group you belong to.
Both reactions and catalyst, this madness has GOT to stop. Please Nigerians, stop playing into the hands of selfish interests.
THINK!!!!!!

cococandy:
[size=18pt]you guys should keep on fueling the fires of hate and anarchy. When the it starts burning, it will consume all iof you and there will be nothing left for your children that is if any of you survive to procreate.
It looks like a joke now.
Yoruba against Igbo
Igbo against Yoruba.
Small small all of you are using the social media to fan the flames of war. Look at other African counties where religion and tribe is causing so much unrest and see that you're following their pattern.
God help you guys. When it starts, all the politicians and the rich people will flee abroad with their families and you would be left to live the horror of it with your innocent children torn apart limb by limb and your wives raped and murdered in your presence.

Keep on being xtupid. Thank you very much.
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by dhardline(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
The battle for Lagos should be of benefit to everyone irrespective of who wins.I only wonder how

lagosians have become so comfortable with 'area boys' extorting every bus driver thereby making l
agosians pay much more for transport or how comfortable they have become with the 'omonile'

who harass you when you are building a new house,adding a decking,renovating,installing a lister

or packing out or into a new house or how they have become comfortable with the contant

extortions once you go to the market to buy stuffs and about leaving with the goods.Lagosians

ask yourselves if all this is normal and acceptable? Wont a credible government want a better life

for its people instead of taxing every company,worker,alagbo,mesuya,schools,hospitals and

roads but instead use the money to build an exquiste island somewhere that majority of the taxed

wont even be able to step into and leaving the rest of the state to be deprived and under

developed?so many questions for every lagosian to ask him or herself today.Incase you dont know

'IT IS YOUR MONEY' AND 'YOUR HOME'.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
PDP will fail...
#fact

APC will rig like say tomoro don die..

Ambode will win, igbos will perish in the lagoon...

Lagos will move on, no one will remember...

That is my prophesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by franugo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:

O diro ofele, o chineke

i mean yie? Ka mmuwa na ekpekwe nkem then.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by blackfase(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello newbie. Ur welcome to d family of landers. How about a treat of ur fine mug & whatever swag that goes with that for d hommies? wink smiley

Pinkieblue:
Ggg

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
blackfase:

Hello newbie. Ur welcome to d family of landers. How about a treat of ur fine mug & whatever swag that goes with that for d hommies? wink smiley

Thanks dear
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
485,000 registered Igbo voters left the state during the last presidential election, over fears of pre and post-election unrest and this block vote, plus those that voted last week, will surely change the dynamics of the election in Lagos state.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by bennyg7: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
This divisible campain will go no where or in the interest of any person. The Igbos are good people while the Yorubas in Lagos have been willing hosts to the Igbos.Nevertheless, if a log of wood floats inside a river for hundred of years that does not make it a crocodile...Lagos belongs to the Yorubas.Therefore, the visitors in Lagos should thread with caution; can Oyebanji dictate political direction in Enugu?

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by bettercreature(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by LubricatingOil: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
Here is what a prominent ibo politician said in front of Jonathan in Anambra State.

"That short man called Ngige, we gave him power and he went and joined Awolowo’s people; the people that killed the Igbos" Arthur Eze

http://ynaija.com/ngige-joined-awolowos-people-who-killed-the-igbos-see-10-of-the-most-ridiculous-things-said-at-the-pdpanambra-rally-yesterday/

Show me a SINGLE condemnation from any ibo man.

Keep fooling yourself. We are waiting for you on Saturday.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Lanceslot(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Ggg

And you've just won yourself a million dollar for being the first to comment on your 1st day on NL, if you are an igbo girl, visit oba of lagos palace on monday 13 of april after JK emerges the winner of saturdays election and collect your prize.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by Pinkieblue(f): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Lanceslot:
And you've just won yourself a million dollar for being the first to comment on your 1st day on NL, if you are an igbo girl, visit oba of lagos palace on monday 13 of april after JK emerges the winner of saturdays election and collect your prize.

N0 comment

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by olaboy001(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
Yorubas are cowards
Big ones
You must be on drugs.. If not, Mr. Jimi Agbaje must as a matter of urgency condemn his Uncle, the Oba of Lagos, for his statement in bad taste to his visitors.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by olaboy001(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
dhardline:
The battle for Lagos should be of benefit to everyone irrespective of who wins.I only wonder how

lagosians have become so comfortable with 'area boys' extorting every bus driver thereby making l
agosians pay much more for transport or how comfortable they have become with the 'omonile'

who harass you when you are building a new house,adding a decking,renovating,installing a lister

or packing out or into a new house or how they have become comfortable with the contant

extortions once you go to the market to buy stuffs and about leaving with the goods.Lagosians

ask yourselves if all this is normal and acceptable? Wont a credible government want a better life

for its people instead of taxing every company,worker,alagbo,mesuya,schools,hospitals and

roads but instead use the money to build an exquiste island somewhere that majority of the taxed

wont even be able to step into and leaving the rest of the state to be deprived and under

developed?so many questions for every lagosian to ask him or herself today.Incase you dont know

'IT IS YOUT MONEY' AND 'YOUR HOME'.
This is not PDP vs APC. This is not Yoruba vs Igbo. This is about a slack mouth Oba."
This an Oba who openly pokes his nose in all matters. He's none of the grace of Oba Oyekan, He divided APC candidates with unnecessary comments last year. Now he's dividing Lagosians with thoughtless words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by tynusky: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
LubricatingOil:
Mr. TAN where is the 18 million votes you promised Jonathan? Fool.

don't mind him he is there making noise and deceiving the igbos. they don't know what they are enjoying under the APC administration.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by omenka(m): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
edozie04:
Mr ifeanyi ubah saying apc lives on lies can someone please tell me what this man does for a living?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by kilmix: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Ggg

You owe me one grin
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by onyebuchiokafor: 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
I wonder why people like to fuel the fire of hatred and anarchy....

A man (who is not infallible) has made a blunder, lets move on and think of the way forward...

Lets all live together in Peace..

I personally do not believe the Oba spoke for APC or Ambode, I see no reason to make the matter bigger than it is..

I heard Ambode has many of our brothers on his campaign team, and many who are his top aides, I don't believe he should be hung for the statement of another person,

why should Jos burn for a fire in Cameroon??

they are different...

my only grouse with Agbaje is the lies he told..

we voted blindly for Jonathan and suffered for 6years,
lets be smarter this time

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
We Igbos at Ago Palace Way, Okota held a crucial meeting with the leaders of OPC yesterday at the Century hotel.
And have resolved to massively vote for and defend our votes.
I was really scared when I saw those OPC guys because I hat associating with them.
Infact most of my friends initially rejected the meeting because once those OPC get to know you in person my brother it is extortion all through.

But once the news of the Oba's statement filtered in, all guys from different neighborhood attended the meeting till late in the night.
I heard they intendto extend same meeting to Isolo, Ajao Estate, Oke Afa, Ejigbo, Ikotun, Amuwo and Festac before the election.
Re: Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. by shuaibsmanee: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2015
ignorance!!!! see d way PDP just taking advantage of igbos..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Legends From Mbaise As Compiled By Reporters Nigeria / Abaribe Is No Different From Tinubu / Disregard Rumours Of Disagreement Between Obiano, Soludo- APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.