Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba (1694 Views)

How To Speak Fluent And Correct English / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / If You Can Pronounce This Whole Poem, You Speak English Better Than 90% Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by EricSmallz(m): 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hi all.. I understand Yoruba a lil bit... Am realy interestd in speaking yoruba even if not perfectly... Anybody to help?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by mployer(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
EricSmallz:
Hi all.. I understand Yoruba a lil bit... Am realy interestd in speaking yoruba even if not perfectly... Anybody to help?
Are You scared drowning along with the Igbos? cheesy

There is no point, your accent alone Will expose You.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by EricSmallz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
mployer:

Are You scared drowning along with the Igbos? cheesy

There is no point, your accent alone Will expose You.
hahaha. I dnt reside in Lagos bros. Domicile = Edo state
Re: I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Move to a yoruba town e.g. Ibadan, ull learn it fast.
One can't really learn online, its exposure to d language dat matters. And don't go learning curses/abusive language cos that's what I noticed most non yoruba speakers learn first.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Speak Yoruba by EricSmallz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
qbd2:
Move to a yoruba town e.g. Ibadan, ull learn it fast.
One can't really learn online, its exposure to d language dat matters. And don't go learning curses/abusive language cos that's what I noticed most non yoruba speakers learn first.
Oh. Thanks very much 4 ur sugestion.. I realy dnt like traveling tho. I was born, grown etc here in Edo state.

(1) (Reply)

How Can An Undergraduate Survive With N4000 In A Month? / 2016/2017 Jambite Please Read / Federal Poly Oko Requirements For Submission Of HND Form 2016/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.