Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus (3767 Views)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / She Mocked The Guy That Paid Her Transport Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
I saw something somehow funny to me to the extent that I couldn't hold than to laughed out loud today. I boarded a taxi from dugbe to challenge Ibadan. One of the passengers( a guy) engaged in a conversation with a lady and later exchanged numbers. When it was time to pay the guy dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out #200 which I guess it was last money with him and the next thing I heard was for two of us. When he alighted the girl started laughing and told who asked him to pay. Please is it wrong to pay for the person you are meeting for the first time? Does she not have her transport fare?
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by akinboyepelumi1: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
If I hear say I pay! That's not an act of playing a gentle man, that's an act of foolishness.

Before you attack me, remember that everyone is entitle to their opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by yomi007k(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
U can do wateva u want with ur money, its none of our business.
I don't know how much he earns n I don't know him personally.

If he feels a phone number n a chat is worth N200 then its all good. tongue
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by dharay99: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
nuffin is wrong in paying her fee as long as u can do dsame if its ur fellow guy. angry

3 Likes

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by demmy0325(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by DuchessLily(f): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
His choice, his business
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by 2dice(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2015
It depends
iffa like i can pay if i like i won't
me wey dey pay for my fellow Brother..
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Tallesty1(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Pay wetin?

Nah me send her where she dey go?
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by ipleddge: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
dharay99:
nuffin is wrong in paying her fee as long as u can do dsame if its ur fellow guy. angry
if I hear for fellow guy,but d girl is childish,I wish I know the guy.the guy paying for the girl not bad(I can do it)but the girl laughing after he left is childish

1 Like

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by snadguy007(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
changeagent:
I saw something somehow funny to me to the extent that I couldn't hold than to laughed out loud today. I boarded a taxi from dugbe to challenge Ibadan. One of the passengers( a guy) engaged in a conversation with a lady and later exchanged numbers. When it was time to pay the guy dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out #200 which I guess it was last money with him and the next thing I heard was for two of us. When he alighted the girl started laughing and told who asked him to pay. Please is it wrong to pay for the person you are meeting for the first time? Does she not have her transport fare?
How do u know that was the last money on him. If you can't do it doesn't mean its bad for someone else to do it.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by ronald4lif(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's nothing wrong in paying a transport fare of a girl, whether you intend to collect her digits and woo her after is not relevant.

The girl in question should have shown some little appreciation. Even if the guy had asked for her number she should have simply declined than laughing at her stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
Bros which kind taxi dm dy pay 100N and wey passengers dy inside
Anyway the guy f up big time, he has already placed himself in the maga zone

1 Like

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by dharay99: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:
if I hear for fellow guy,but d girl is childish,I wish I know the guy.the guy paying for the girl not bad(I can do it)but the girl laughing after he left is childish

and wah would u av done if u were d guy?
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by dharay99: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
DuchessLily:
His choice, his business

#smd angry
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
There's no big deal paying her t.fare. The girl no try oh.. Y she come dey laugh
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by pbs4real(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mümu galz evrywere
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
ipleddge:

The girl is not childish, the guy belittled himself, acting as if he has never seen a girl before. Didn't she have her own t/fare?
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
ok. . .
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
edozie04:
Bros which kind taxi dm dy pay 100N and wey passengers dy inside
Anyway the guy f up big time, he has already placed himself in the maga zone

Mokola to Ibadan is #100, ask anybody who stays in Ibadan.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:
There's nothing wrong in paying a transport fare of a girl, whether you intend to collect her digits and woo her after is not relevant.

The girl in question should have shown some little appreciation. Even if the guy had asked for her number she should have simply declined than laughing at her stupidity.

Which appreciation, the guy only wanted to show off.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by ronald4lif(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
changeagent:

Which appreciation, the guy only wanted to show off.

Even if he'd wanted to show off, being appreciative wouldn't have hurt. And laughing at him was uncalled for, too.

1 Like

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Mhizkel(f): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
The guy actually did no wrong by paying for her..The girl is just ungrateful..Meanwhile, not all guys who pays for a girl's t-fare have the intention of wooing her!

1 Like

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
The guy actually did no wrong by paying for her..The girl is just ungrateful..Meanwhile, not all guys who pays for a girl's t-fare have the intention of wooing her!

He had the intention of wooing her, it was boldly written all over his face.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Even if he'd wanted to show off, being appreciative wouldn't have hurt. And laughing at him was uncalled for, too.

I know courtesy demands that someone should be appreciative for any kind gesture, but must the guy pay for her? I am a cheerful and wise giver but not a foolish giver
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Mhizkel(f): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
changeagent:

He had the intention of wooing her, it was boldly written all over his face.
Ok..
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by johnstar(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hmm d gal i paid her t fare ws my first tym doing dat and nw we r dating.lol

1 Like

Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Pdizzle(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
The girl is a kid
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
changeagent:

If na so gentle man dey do, then call me retired. Since we boarded that vehicle separately, I aint paying a dime.

Pls don't quote me.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
The only similar thing I did was that I bought 2 bottles of soft drinks for two female students I boarded a vehicle with from Lagos to Ibadan. We got talking in the vehicle, reminding me of those days in School. I asked why they could not board a direct vehicle from Lagos to ile-ife, they said it would be more expensive. I just laughed, you know students things. And after a long discussion, I offered them the drinks which they gladly appreciated. I don't even know there whereabouts not to talk of having intention of wooing any of the two.
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by Slimmos(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2015
the girl and guy is just being childish and immature. There is no big deal if a guy pay for a girl t fare, and on d guy's part, must he woo a girl he just finished paying for her t fare, it also looks some how and even if the girl succumb, he would just b ''magazoned''
Re: Paying Her Transport Fare The Girl You Met For The First Time In A Bus by changeagent(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Slimmos:
the girl and guy is just being childish and immature. There is no big deal if a guy pay for a girl t fare, and on d guy's part, must he woo a girl he just finished paying for her t fare, it also looks some how and even if the girl succumb, he would just b ''magazoned''

Maga shall not cease in the land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Virgin? / BREAKING NEWS: Serena Williams Storms A Weeding Semi-nude / [Hot Melanin Fine Chicks] College Sorority Sisters [BlackPower].. [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.