Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally (58569 Views)

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
One advise to buhari keep obasanjo as far away as possible from you
You giving advise. Keep ur bullshit advice to ur sef.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:

Ndo.

Fun gbogbo abule e.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by effyzie01(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
I love OBJ. He looks even more presidential than Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by upsonn(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aikon:
All that won't matter. I think Ambode lost the moment the Oba spat words

See trash... What's is the population of ibo in lagos that will not make ambode to become nxt Lagos governor.. All the respect been shown to you guys is become we want one #Nigeria. See yourself as too important in lagos @ ur own peril.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by synergycom19: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Those who said OBJ is not relevant can ask GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by themodernman: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
See as Obasanjo just dey famz Buhari

Try all his best to get familiar.

Bloody opportunistic senile fellow..

Buhari lock ds man in jail first!!!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by marvelyole(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
The same thieves,same bad and wicked people who has put this country in this present situation,they are all after their own selfish interest after they have stolen enough for themselves and their families they still want to steal more and make Nigerians suffer more,they came up with "change" are they really "changed beings" ,what is Obasanjo who gave Senators and House of Repe members "ghana must go" of money just for 3rd term bid be doing with Buhari who is the "crusader" of change. They ve not been sworn in they are already divided as regards who will be Senate President. Jonathan was doing a great job,but they won't let him because he is a scholar and was punishing them secretly. May God deliver this country.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by denedene(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
this Obasanjo new romance with apc. I think tinubu should be scared cause Obasanjo might give buhari reasons to bring tinubu down.. they're both generals
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
his intentions are good

Obasanjo / good intentions - are strange bed fellows o!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by sniper77(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
his intentions are good

cc: Lalasticlala

His intentions will be known soon.I no go dey surprised if three years from now baba sege write letter to buhari on the state of the nation.Baba sege suppose be court clerk with the way im dey write letters to naija presidents.I remember say the letter way im write the great khalifa backfire and im enjoy some pleasant moments for prison.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Aikon: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
upsonn:

See trash... What's is the population of ibo in lagos that will not make ambode to become nxt Lagos governor.. All the respect been shown to you guys is become we want one #Nigeria. See yourself as too important in lagos @ ur own peril.

Take it eAsy. It isn't about the population of a tribe. Why should anybody threaten me because of who I'm willing to stick out my thumb for?

I'm proudly Yoruba and I think you're tribalistic. Shikena
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by hollypagan: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
the greatest mistake is to bring that man out prison , i swear
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by dray01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ambodee ni jooooor

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by airsaylongcon: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
achemedez:
AMEACHI MY HERO.......oya, go give AMBODE WINNING JAWE
WINNING TEAM cool
CHANGE EVERYWHERE

Even in Lagos change MUST come
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by upsonn(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aikon:

Take it eAsy. It isn't about the population of a tribe. Why should anybody threaten me because of who I stick out my thumb for?

I'm proudly Yoruba and I think you're tribalistic. Shikena

We are on the same page as per what the oba said... Its totally wrong... As a Nigerian, everybody should have his/her freedom of association. What I hate is the way its been blown out of proportion that's my position... As per been tribalistic you put on me.. U get it totally wrong as per say my fiance is from PH.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by oluxy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32445183]One advise to buhari keep obasanjo as far away as possible from you[/quote

without OBJ contributions, GMB would not have succeeded. OBJ meant well.

let unite bro...am tired of 9ja washing ghost not even deadbodies abroad. grin[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32445183]One advise to buhari keep obasanjo as far away as possible from you[/quote

without OBJ contributions, GMB would not have succeeded. OBJ meant well.

let unite bro...am tired of 9ja washing ghost not even deadbodies abroad.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by tynusky: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
am casting my vote for Ambode... since i came to lagos i have been benefiting from the APC administration.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by DollyParton1(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
his intentions are good
Don't mind the mumu.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by sammyj: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
Amen oooo !!!
efilefun:
The winning team players are out again to work and deliver Lagos state to APC, who noticed after getting some rest from the rigorous campaign trip my amiable President-elect is looking fresher
I am not in support of the trash that "oba" said, but i believe Lagos state deserves to be govern by APC no matter the circumstances cuz it will benefit abundantly from the FG. Atleast the Lagos Badagry expressway should have been completed by now if not for the dispute between lagos state and FG...

SAI BUHARI
so happy to see BABA again smiling while those who predicted his death before March 28 are all hiding and running around looking for help
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by frenchkisser(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Obasanjo uses vacuum cleaner and not broom.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
...people have been saying GMB should keep OBJ and Tinubu far away,so whom should he keep close?you or who?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Bonuwa: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari should b very careful wit dis man oo he is d prblm of dis nation
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
This Obasanjo again? If Buhari draws this man too close,nigerians are in for another 4 years of rough ride.
I just hope av not waisted my vote.
Why cant dis man step aside? What legacy can he boast of for the many years he was in power.
If Obasanjo is already suggesting who becomes finance minister,then APC may be heading to the same road PDP did.CLUELESSNESS.
OOHH nigeria.
Sorry ooooo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by promise3048(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Political Ashawo, this OBJ dude will do anything and everything to remain relevant he can even campaign for KOWA party.
my friend you are funny
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by bxcode(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Our agents of change, I bet you even the devil is bewildered right now. Lord into Thy hands we commit our spirit over the next four yearsundecided
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by buchai: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2015
Buhari the President elect Obasanjo vice President elect Osibade abi Osibanjo na choir master elect.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by totorimi: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
OH NGIGE AND AMECHI SEE HOW THEY HAVE BEEN TURNED INTO GLORIFIED BODY GUARDS....
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by bugativeron: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:
Please Buhari, keep this huge ugly gorilla away from you. He is very corrupt.

The same advice you guys gave to GEJ, where did he land with Anenih, Alams, Bode George, Fayose etc. You want to start that advice for this govt. Ok now, start advising him oooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by ovie8200: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
That old man needs to stop interfering with Nigeria politics. Obasanjo needs to stay away from destroying this country before he goes to grave. Americans former leaders are not behaving like d way obasanjo is. You bearly see them or talk. Nigeria will never go anywhere with this the set of people keep deflecting up n down. Nigeria is such a strange country.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by mario147(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You make me laugh,Do you think d so called APC can do without OBJ? He is d brain behind d success of APC,take it or leave it.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by adconline(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
He's a turncoat.GMB beware! He turned against Soyinka-read You Must Set Forth At Dawn. He betrayed IBB, spoke against Abacha, spoke against GMB. He said that Abiola was not the messiah for Naija. Stopped Atiku from running. He hated and spoke out against GEJ! GMB will soon reap his rewards if he keeps associating himself with OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by xtervaganza(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
Khalessi:
Political Ashawo, this OBJ dude will do anything and everything to remain relevant he can even campaign for KOWA party.
you fools will never rest about your hatred for Obasanjo.

I know it's because Obj put the last nail in the coffin of your stoopid and dead biafcrap dream.

Obj alone is more relevant than all Igbo politicians combined.

Idiots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.