Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:45 PM

Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally (58718 Views)

Obasanjo meets Kashim Shettima, Borno state governor / Obasanjo Meets Buhari, Intercedes On Behalf Of Turai Yar’ Adua / Oba Of Lagos Lock Up Idumota Traders Shop,orders Them 2Go To Ambode's Rally-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by promise3048(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2015
focusrachi:
Baba is a change man,and buhari knows..kindly click on this link to earn yourself an unparalleled return on investment of 200k to 1million Naira.Have a great day.
d last time i bleeped ur mother her pussy was stinking

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
evil man after your eastern brodas refused to vote....abegi go n advice those failed politicians the same way u adviced Gej to Otuoke!

ozoigbondu:
One advise to buhari keep obasanjo as far away as possible from you
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by onyiloyi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
same advice Edwin Clark gave. Jonathan dat Jonathan headed n made OBJ. To work against him........ bad Advice!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by ibietela2(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Taylor86:
which of the obasanjo?

The past crook
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by kayonpoint(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
JK told us not to vote opposition... let's follow his advice . JK nothing for you!
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
The former president met President-elect Buhari , other APC chieftains as they got set to campaign for their governorship candidate in Lagos state, Akinwunmi Ambode.The campaign rally is currently holding at Orile See more photos below :

Source>> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photos-fmr-president-obasanjo-meets.html

I de laugh ooo!

Baba OBJ should please go and rest! Before the presidential election, Buhari and APC leaders use to run errand for Baba visiting him in Ota.
Now after elections, OBJ has become the errand boy, running after Buhari.

By the way, where is Osibanjo
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by TopHand: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris02:
obj my hero. buhari my mentor.
OBJ is a survivor, I remember in 1997-98 when I visited a friend in the army cantonment just outside Jos plateau state where Abacha had jailed him, we came to the conclusion that not only will he out live the Abacha regime but he will continue to remain relevant in Nigeria, what a life he has lived, you cant write the history of Nigeria without him, from accepting the surrender of the republic of Biafra on the battlefield, to surviving Dimka's coup in lagos, he may have his flaws but one thing is sure he is a survivor

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by TopHand: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
shachris02:
obj my hero. buhari my mentor.
OBJ is a survivor, I remember in 1997-98 when I visited a friend in the army cantonment just outside Jos plateau state where Abacha had jailed him, we came to the conclusion that not only will he out live the Abacha regime but he will continue to remain relevant in Nigeria, what a life he has lived, you cant write the history of Nigeria without him, from accepting the surrender of the republic of Biafra on the battlefield, to surviving Dimka's coup in lagos, he may have his flaws but one thing is sure he is a survivor
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by isan(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Am I dreaming ? undecided obasanjo campaining for APC

Trustnobody
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a fuuktard!

Look at those pictures.

Look at the body languages.

Who is the star there?

Obasanjo is desperate to be relevant or is reverred?

Must you unveil your myopia by using vulgar language as if to say "all hear! my blood prompts me to curse!". That's the height of indency and barbarism. People like you should have their tongues cut off in other to save your life from a greater disaster.

That said, I was expressing my opinion. If you don't like it, that's your business. Unlike your retarded and deluded reasoning faculties, I still remember my fundamental human right to freedom of expression. I suggest you better stick to your doomsday paranoia rather than coming here to unearth your dimwit and non-cerebral cassava thoughts.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by NobleG1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
bugativeron:

The same advice you guys gave to GEJ, where did he land with Anenih, Alams, Bode George, Fayose etc. You want to start that advice for this govt. Ok now, start advising him oooo

GEJ is very weak and incompetent. If you check his political history, you will understand what I mean.

For example; he was hand-picked to be Deputy governor of Bayelsa State. Later he became Governor by sheer luck. He was again hand-picked to be Vice president by Obasanjo. Then later, he became President by luck. So the only political campaign GEJ did for himself throughout his political career was for the 2011 election. Obasanjo s*crewed him up because GEJ wasn't obeying his greedy demands.

Obasanjo is a disaster wherever he goes and he's very unforgiving. He has destroyed many lives. His insatiable greed ruin this country. He's now desperately seeking relevance from Buhari. Obasanjo is very scared that Buhari will go after him for the massive corruption that occurred under his administration. He was the president and also the Oil minister, a serious evidence of the highest level of greed.

Obasanjo is the main problem we have in this country today and he should spend the rest of his life in jail or dragged out and shot in public square.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
OBJ too show himself. .see him dancing dandy because he knows awoof don come through Buhari Presidency, anyways time shall tell. I wonder why the likes of Buruji who are heavier yoruba politicians dont make this much fuss??
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
literarymathy:

Must you unveil your myopia by using vulgar language as if to say "all hear! my blood prompts me to curse!". That's the height of indency and barbarism. People like you should have their tongues cut off in other to save your life from a greater disaster.

That said, I was expressing my opinion. If you don't like it, that's your business. Unlike your retarded and deluded reasoning faculties, I still remember my fundamental human right to freedom of expression. I suggest you better stick to your doomsday paranoia rather than coming here to unearth your dimwit and non-cerebral cassava thoughts.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You think by alluding to "my opinion" and "freedom of expression" should give you a get out of jail card of being highlighted as a fuuktard?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Rexyl(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
Democracy has been like this! Same people we are trying to avoid are the ones always manoeuvring their ways to be our leaders. Nothing has changed.

Just recently Obj publicly said he wouldn't participate in politics again for his remaining years. Now the story has changed. Buhari also said 2011 presidential election would be his last contest. Now the story has changed. Is that the celebrated change you people keep shouting for?

Gmb and Obj are just like same politician

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by ldpele(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
Fourcade:
I see NGIGE. . . smiley
guess u were looking for Chris Uba, abi?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by ndibeemma(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
undecidedLie lie buhari is currently in imo state..chaii you can lie o..u need to drown in the lagoon grin
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Winning123: 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He means well.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Rexyl(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

It's like you want to remove nut from the shell.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by omololu2020(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aikon:
All that won't matter. I think Ambode lost the moment the Oba spat words
what makes u feel ambode will lose.mr man dis is not anambra or abia,no b only ibos go vote,and no b only ibos get pvc
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by bugativeron: 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2015
NobleG1:

GEJ is very weak and incompetent. If you check his political history, you will understand what I mean.

For example; he was hand-picked to be Deputy governor of Bayelsa State. Later he became Governor by sheer luck. He was again hand-picked to be Vice president by Obasanjo. Then later, he became President by luck. So the only political campaign GEJ did for himself throughout his political career was for the 2011 election. Obasanjo s*crewed him up because GEJ wasn't obeying his greedy demands.

Obasanjo is a disaster wherever he goes and he's very unforgiving. He has destroyed many lives. His insatiable greed ruin this country. He's now desperately seeking relevance from Buhari. Obasanjo is very scared that Buhari will go after him for the massive corruption that occurred under his administration. He was the president and also the Oil minister, a serious evidence of the highest level of greed.

Obasanjo is the main problem we have in this country today and he should spend the rest of his life in jail or dragged out and shot in public square.

you are just deceiving yourself mith your myopic and blind hatred for obj
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by NobleG1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2015
bugativeron:

you are just deceiving yourself mith your myopic and blind hatred for obj

Continue licking his dirty a*ss. You brain-dead sheeple.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2015
CR77:
Chai with this man call Obasanjo i see no change

APC is a joker political party

APC ''Association of liars''

For Akinwunmi Ambode nothing 4 you because Oba of lagos don shit 4 church.
I'll vote for APC bcoz PDP will mismanage lagos the way they did in Aso Rock. Sai Ambode. Sai APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by dandoki: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Aikon:
All that won't matter. I think Ambode lost the moment the Oba spat words

Who thehell is talking?
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by anigold(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:

obj= maradona*1000

buhari stay away from obj.... thats my little advice... before you can say IKEJA you will be JEGA out come 2019.

Ask My Uncle Jona
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by chizzygreen: 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
apc change jonathan
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by chizzygreen: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
hmmm with the call obasanjo they is no change why i need reason
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
OBJ again!!! Hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by BlackHuman(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
In truth, d Oba's statement can't do much harm.....because, most of d igbo people had already made up their mind who dey want to vote 4. And Igbo and SS pple are definitely voting 4 PDP ....so let no one come here and say he's voting 4 PDP because d Oba said one thing,One thing.....Anyways, PDP will only huff and puff, the Election results will b closer dan before. But APC will still edge it......AMBODE is your next governor if you live in lagos state.
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by jide333(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2015
adaweezy:
Ambode our governor

SO TH I EF N U BU can't wave is broom anymore... ahahahahaha i guess he's not happy that soon OBJ will hijack the party from him and soon he will decamp and form a new party as usual... apc = s h i t
Re: Obasanjo Meets Buhari , APC chieftains before Ambode rally by djdavisy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
I know very soon this ape called Obasanjo would join APC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari / Tinubu To Dump APC For SDP If… – Associate (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.