Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) (58010 Views)

Drama As DSS, Prisons Services Scuffle Over Emefiele’s Custody / SSS Invades CBN, Takes Over Emefiele’s office - Daily Nigerian / Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by naptu2: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2023

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by odduduwa: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
What's going on, tinubu should stop this nonsense witch hunting ,first to comment on fp... Brooklyn money

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by kokoA(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided

257 Likes 17 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7jUqdse-4
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media? Check my signature for free stuffs!

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by festacman(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Show of shame!

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by jaybenugo: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Watch what Muslims are doing to Davido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D51Rpkl4jvw
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by CannibalTorment: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2023
Outright nonsense, they want to take custody of the money bag

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
shocked shocked

Mehn.... DSS no get joy for emefiele

Make Dem bundle that idiot back to the facility... grin

No no need soft landing for now.... cool

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by naptu2: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. Please are those youths court workers or regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?

Nobody cares whether you think it is newsworthy or not.

326 Likes 29 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Kukutente23: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?
They are journalists. And it is news when two agencies of the same govt are behaving like touts fighting in public.
Just because it's your favourite politician that's at the helm does not make it less so

360 Likes 22 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Godwin4444: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

some mugus are saying we should protest now cos fuel is now 580, I remember during cashless policy that we locked shop for close to 2 months n we couldn’t make sales but they don’t care about our predicament cos they believe it will help their candidate

We went to bed hungry despite having money in our account n it was so bad that we used 3k to collect 10k, but they don’t care because they thought it will help their candidate but today they want us to join d protest

If petrol turn 1000 we self will increase price of goods, it is highly hypocritical to keep quiet during cashless that killed many n affected us badly but now u want to die cos of what u think its affecting u

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by forgiveness: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Restructuring is eminent.

3 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
grin
Since an agbado was foisted on us we've had no peace

Cornfused Corntry

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ecolime(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
kokoA:
Nigeria security agencies dey shame me sha.. undecided
You don't understand what's going on.

To the NCS guys, na fight for their stomach. Do you know how much they will make from Emefiele daily just by having him in their custody?

Emefiele na big fish and staying in First Class prison room will fetch those guys at least 2M daily. VIP rooms na money 💰

You guys are seeing disgrace. But warders are seeing money. Everything is business in Naija trust me.

As for DSS, I no sabi their own oo. Dem full Nairaland make dem no come knock my door for night
grin

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Emu4life(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
These Law enforcement agencies are not serious. All we request is that they hand over the bald headed 'Man of God' to we the masses for just 10 minutes. No More, No Less.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Cmanforall: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

More like fighting over money grin

They need share from the loot

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by ShaqFu: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

So Emefiele is now hotter than Amala and Ewedu soup. 😁😁😁

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
naptu2:

Nobody cares whether you think it is newsworthy or not.
Sorry sir. My opinion is not for a nobody. I stated clearly that it is idle to elevate this to news. I wasn't inviting nobody actually wink

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Premium shamelessness!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by CuriousCart: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
From what I watched the match is still goalless but DSS FC is leading with ball possession. Red card dey dis match for sure. grin 🤣

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by beardedboy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
What a country!

Isn't there supposed to be hierarchy defining which agency should step down for another in cases like this?

Why do we always have to settle matters like wild beasts?

If you check now, everything might be for ulterior motives. That's the worst part of it.

Dreamhighnow:
I spit on the leadership of this country

And mostly on the fulani style leadership in DSS

What has fulani got to do with this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by wiseone28: 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Banana Republic

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Idaraobong5(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hot criminal

1 Like

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Almiron: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
This country nah pure cruise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by lomprico(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
A typical depiction of what Nigeria is today. Shame!

Everybody wan collect!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by crossfm: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Hehehe.

Show of shame.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by STEWpid(f): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Chai..

Those guys really mean Emefiele o.

I have never seen or heard of any CBN Kofornor being dragged in a case like this.

Emefiele and Bubu really mend things for Naija o.

Emefiele and his gangs have stocked trillions of dollars offshore.

They added to the already dilapidated economy.

The reason that suffering and poverty has taken all over the streets of Nigeria, especially now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Millimann: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Zoo

FreeStuffsNG:
I don't get how this is news. The law enforcement officers can physically restrain at the order of superiors and when actions contrary to orders they are given are yet to be cleared by a superior, so ki ni big deal?

Please are those youths doing the recording and running commentary on the phone coverage court workers or the usual regular Nigerian lazy youths always covering everything with their phones just to trend on social media?
One of the animals in the zoo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
I spit on the leadership of this country

And mostly on the fulani style leadership in DSS

15 Likes

Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by Sirchiboy: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
DSS AND NCS WHICH ONE IS HIGHER
Re: DSS And NCS Fight Over Emefiele's Custody (Video, Photo) by tishbite42: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
The disgrace
Nigeria has long time gone to the dogs

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.