Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (48549 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
Your mother, human flesh eater. is your grandfather flesh drying in the wardrobe ready to be eaten yet? see you following me like a hungry dog.

kayalla:

Hehehe. Why u de Para. U don give up
Ewu ausa. As U say it so it shall be unto YOU.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
You need to go and ask your mother about why you ibos can't have children like the rest of the world, so we know if you are a product of the the homeless under the bridge, I think that's more important for you.

Does it matter where a child is born? Justin's mother said he was a mistake but see wat he has become today.
The point remains we ve made lagos what it is today u owe us.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by jossyking(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
If oba of lagos apologize to the yamiri he must be a bastard.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
It matters a lot, see you ibos now?

Success has many relatives, if you can't do it in your land you can't do it somewhere else. You can't give it if you don't have it.

kayalla:

Does it matter where a child is born? Justin's mother said he was a mistake but see wat he has become today.
The point remains we ve made lagos what it is today u owe us.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
Your mother, human flesh eater. is your grandfather flesh drying in the wardrobe ready to be eaten yet? see you following me like a hungry dog.

No my grandfather is dead long time ago and we did not eat him I swear and my father is still alive. That's the man my mother told me is my father o.
But u know without us lagos is nothing and would have been like the other yoruba villages around lagos. U people need and will always need us.
We re waiting for oba to apologize and he will. Gbam!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:

No. My grandfather died long time ago and we did not eat him I swear. But the point remains that we have made lagos what it is today if not it would have been like other yoruba villages around lagos. U guys need us and will always need us. We re waiting for oba to apologize and he will. Gbam!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Ask her again! she may be your sister and your grandfather is still in your wardrobe being for dinner a little bit at a time!

kayalla:

No my grandfather is dead long time ago and we did not eat him I swear and my father is still alive. That's the man my mother told me is my father o.
But u know without us lagos is nothing and would have been like the other yoruba villages around lagos. U people need and will always need us.
We re waiting for oba to apologize and he will. Gbam!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
It matters a lot, see you ibos now?

Success has many relatives, if you can't do it in your land you can't do it somewhere else. You can't give it if you don't have it.

Tell me what we lack in the eaat?
We have all we need and we have helped to develop lagos. So u guys do and and cannot do without us
Tell oba we re waiting for his apologies. Or he can bring it in cash.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
Ask her again! she may be your sister and your grandfather is still in your wardrobe being for dinner a little bit at a time!

If suya de hungry u say so.
U know u guys re ass kissing mofos.
U can't do without us anyhow u like think it.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
You have nothing in the east, that's why you are in my towns and villages, my states are your London, go back home if you have what you need there.

kayalla:

Tell me what we lack in the eaat?
We have all we need and we have helped to develop lagos. So u guys do and and cannot do without us
Tell oba we re waiting for his apologies. Or he can bring it in cash.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
You have nothing in the east, that's why you are in my towns and villages, my states are your London, go back home if you have what you need there.

How rich a man is depends on how much and how wide he spreads his wealth.
Hungry for don kill people like u.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hunger that drove you and your family to my land for food, no one dies of hunger in the midst of plenty. It's your people who would have died of hunger if you hadn't made it to the SW. Same hunger drove you into now loving human flesh more than anything.

kayalla:

How rich a man is depends on how much and how wide he spreads his wealth.
Hungry for don kill people like u.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Badassniggga(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
scantee:
sorry i understand how hurt you are now, bt ur oba must (MUST) apologize to Igbos. & he must pleaded to them to accept it else...
else what?? I must admit he goofed but you guy are blowing this outta proportion...
Monarch should Apologise to his visitors??
Don't push your luck..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Malawian(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
We dont' clapped for madman in Yorubaland.

Only madman clap for madman! Entire ibo nation must be mad then! woow! I now get why you behave the way you do!

Ibo Ezes were intimidated by the Oba, Liver failed your Ezes in front of a JAGUNLABI! grin grin grin

okay, but you clap for small small pikin in yorubaland. since your Oba spoke like a Kid, our Ezes needed to clap for him nah. grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
Chicken Ezes, the cowards!

Your Ezes were straightened and they clapped, liver failed them.
Malawian:

okay, but you clap for small small pikin in yorubaland. since your Oba spoke like a Kid, our Ezes needed to clap for him nah. grin grin
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
Hunger that drove you and your family to my land for food, no one dies of hunger in the midst of plenty. It's your people who would have died of hunger if you hadn't made it to the SW. Same hunger drove you into now loving human flesh more than anything.

U re wrong. Man can eat whatever he pleases and yes hunger can kill even in the midst of plenty if ur neighbor get and they no give u. I go die.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Aegon(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toks2008:

How can i explain this?

Its not about candidature but a party thing.

APC is predominantly a lagos thing, strated right her in lAgos so its only natural for visitors to support such party.

Imagine yorubas living in the east openly showing support of APC and not APGA.

Anyone has the right to vote for anybody but the dogmatic and unreasonable approach of igbos in Lagos is frustrating,intimidating,nauseating and a slap on our face. Igbos should think deep
You got it wrong brother, that's politically incorrect to say APC is a Lagos thing. Are you saying that all other political parties should be abolished in Lagos regardless of candidature? APC should be allowed to do whatever they please and nobody has a right to a second opinion? In 2011 The ACN candidate Chris Ngige won the Senate sit in Anambra Central against Dora Akunyili of the PDP. did anybody complain? Well the APC is unpopular amongst the Igbo community. Fashola and his elitist policies is to blame and you all should spend more energy to dissuade people that Ambode has something new to offer rather than laying curses. The APC is busy shouting CHANGE, well the masses of Lagos are shouting Change too. On a second thought if the army stages a coup now, today saying that the federal govt is solely a PDP thing going by your logic how would APC feel? WAKE UP FOLKS, THIS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY. ELECTION IS A GAME OF NUMBERS. TRY AND WIN ON THE BALLOT CAST NOT ON THE THREAT OF AN DIRTY SMELLY LAGOON.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
NORTHERN MASSACRE. PORT HARCOURT ABANDONED PROPERTY. JUNE 12 CRISIS(ABIOLA RUN). ABUJA DEMOLITIONS, NIGER DELTA MILITANTS. BOKO HARAM.

IGBOS WHEN WILL OUR EYES OPEN? WHEN WILL WE LEARN?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO THAT WE WILL RELOCATE AND GO AND DEVELOP SOUTHEAST OUR LEGACY?

IS IT GENOCIDE OR ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT WE NEED TO EXPERIENCE BEFORE WE FINALLY REALISE THAT WE NEED TO GO HOME?

AM UNHAPPY EVERYDAY WITH MY FOLLOW IGBOS FOR ABANDONING SOUTHEAST WHERE GOD PLACED US AND WANTS US TO DEVELOP, FOR LANDS WHERE WE WILL BE ALWAYS INSULTED, ATTACKED AND KILLED

THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSING INSULT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE IGBOS LEARN LESSON THAT EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH HOME IS THE BEST.

IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME LETS DEVELOP OUR HOME LAND. BECAUSE WE WILL FOREVER BE STRANGERS ELSEWHERE.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REFUSES TO SETTLE ANYWHERE OUTSIDE SOUTHEAST.

IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME! LETS BUILD OUR INHERITANCE!!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by YemiAde3(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Uncle Femi can learn from this Igbo man on nairaland. I read his post and I doff my hat.

My Igbo people please see a sample of what is making the Yorubas very angry with us:

1. I WILL ELEVATE EZE NDIGBO TO THE STATUS OF OBA OF LAGOS - JIMI AGBAJE.

2. IGBO WILL DETERMINE WHO RULES LAGOS- IFEANYI UBAH

3. LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.- IFEANYI UBAH DURING TAN CAMPAIGN.

4. IGBO DEVELOPED AND CONTROL LAGOS- JIMI AGBAJE DURING GEJ CAMPAIGN IN AKWA IBOM

5. WE MUST PRODUCE THE NEXT DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF LAGOS- EZE NDIGBO

MY QUESTIONS TO IGBOS,

1. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED?

2. CAN EMIR OF KANO ACCEPT ....?

3. DO YOU HAVE ANY SINGLE TRIBE IN YOUR CABINET IN THE EAST?

4. CAN ANY TRIBE CLAIM ONITHSA OR ABA TO BE NO MAN,S LAND?

5. CAN OBI OF ONITHSA ACCEPT THE ELEVATION OF SARKIN HAUSA IN ONITHSA TO OBI STATUS?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2015
Atlantian:

So, who are you calling Visitors in Lagos ? Are you educated at all ? Tomorrow Yoruba people will rush to America or London to give birth, so that the Kids can be American or UK citizens, yet the Kids born in Lagos by Igbo man is a visitor and the kid of Ekiti man born in Epe is a Lagosian? You guys are so silly sometimes.

Common! What a childish obsession! You should be proud of your Arochukwu ancestral village for once my guy. Must you be a 'Lagosian' ? Even if you were born in Lagos,are you so ashamed of your root such that you do not want to identify with it ? Why is it that Yoruba people or any other people are not going to Abia or Enugu to give birth and take up citizenship of these states? It is only a foolish person that will renovate another person's house while his own has already dilapidated !

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
We have given you food to eat, now go back home!

kayalla:

U re wrong. Man can eat whatever he pleases and yes hunger can kill even in the midst of plenty if ur neighbor get and they no give u. I go die.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
We have given you food to eat, now go back home!

Go back home? But ur oba needs us in Lagos.
See I de another topic that is making sense guess u should drop ur hate and accept that u need igbos here. If we go who go remain for lagos?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2015
jossyking:
If oba of lagos apologize to the yamiri he must be a bastard.

He is already a bastard
He said so himself

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
You are his if you are in Lagos. keep your mouth shut or leave, the choice is yours!
kayalla:

Go back home? But ur oba needs us in Lagos.
See I de another topic that is making sense guess u should drop ur hate and accept that u need igbos here. If we go who go remain for lagos?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by derecho(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
bewla:
No and no the Oba should not.
He own nobody that
ti too ba bale ko tun pada se nu mo.
Just go abut your normal business no body stop u
Vote any person u fill u want no wahala
owes you mean?Pride can destroy anyone,not saying sorry does not dignify him,It further degrades him.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Akmarshal(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
kolonigga:
This Oba messed up big time, he needs to b flogged wella wella grin

I will vote #JK

Hit like if u feel he needs public flogging near d Lagoon river

#SayNoToTribalism
#UnitedNigeria

Flog ur papa and mama joint afterwards! noki
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Akmarshal(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
steppin:
Hehehhehehe!
The mumu Akiolu don take himself do yeye!
His self-respect is down to 2% now.
An apology would drag it down to a %.
They should allow him to keep the 2% abeg.

ibos aren't you people ashamed? u said if u leave Lagos d economic will collapse, who is stopping you? pls gladly leave Lagos and see! Lagos was attractive to d British and they built a colony. it is a trade zone for d Europeans with the Yoruba before u came! Yoruba developed Lagos to wia u met it. so stop d myopic and baseless rants!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by kayalla(f): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
whitecat1:
You are his if you are in Lagos. keep your mouth shut or leave, the choice is yours!
We re not his. We re who we re but he needs us and he should have the manners to ask for our support we don't yield to threats. If we can survive in Dear Naija lagoon will be another place for igbos to develop. My broda go ask questions o igbo man no de fear nor slack.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by SonOfEl(m): 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akmarshal:

ibos aren't you people ashamed? u said if u leave Lagos d economic will collapse, who is stopping you? pls gladly leave Lagos and see! Lagos was attractive to d British and they built a colony. it is a trade zone for d Europeans with the Yoruba before u came! Yoruba developed Lagos to wia u met it. so stop d myopic and baseless rants!

noise maker...
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Atlantian: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:

Common! What a childish obsession! You should be proud of your Arochukwu ancestral village for once my guy. Must you be a 'Lagosian' ? Even if you were born in Lagos,are you so ashamed of your root such that you do not want to identify with it ? Why is it that Yoruba people or any other people are not going to Abia or Enugu to give birth and take up citizenship of these states? It is only a foolish person that will renovate another person's house while his own has already dilapidated !
You sound very brainless my guy, no one is denying Arochukwu or Onitsha, that belongs to us too, but we also need Lagos too, because it's a wonderful business place. The Yorubas can move back to Osogbo and Ibadan, or at least contest Lagos with other tribes base on Economic Muscle under approved legal guideline. Lagos does not belong to any tribe, that's why it is called No-man's land from time immemorial even before I came to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by otigbagba: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
veraponpo:

Self reliant my foot.

The only tribe that can stand alone in Nigeria of today is Yoruba that has virtually everything needed for growth and development:

Land for agriculture, oil and gas, bitumen, gold, brains, economy, population, ocean, lagoon, industries, etc

Be sending your brothers on journeys of no return.

I laugh in Swahili.
...is baseless nd useless exchanging tribal tantrums with u.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by otigbagba: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
[quote author=veraponpo post=32452348]

Self reliant my foot.

The only tribe that can stand alone in Nigeria of today is Yoruba that has virtually everything needed for growth and development:

Land for agriculture, oil and gas, bitumen, gold, brains, economy, population, ocean, lagoon, industries, etc

Be sending your brothers on journeys of no return.

I laugh Not here to engage in childish tantrums

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi / Teni Kashamu's Outfit Goes Viral With Claims She Outshined Bride (Pics) / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.