Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana (48443 Views)

Fayose Should Apologise Over China Letter - Ekiti Youths / Police Vow To Arrest Saraki ‘without Delay’ / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by steppin: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2015
Akmarshal:

ibos aren't you people ashamed? u said if u leave Lagos d economic will collapse, who is stopping you? pls gladly leave Lagos and see! Lagos was attractive to d British and they built a colony. it is a trade zone for d Europeans with the Yoruba before u came! Yoruba developed Lagos to wia u met it. so stop d myopic and baseless rants!
Cry cry! Who said anything about leaving?
We're one Nigeria and we are here to stay.
No leave, no transfer.
If you no like am, comot for Lagos make we stay.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by steppin: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2015
kayalla:

Tell me what we lack in the eaat?
We have all we need and we have helped to develop lagos. So u guys do and and cannot do without us
Tell oba we re waiting for his apologies. Or he can bring it in cash.
Kai! You're too good.
You get mouth die!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2015
If you live in Lagos, you are his. Go and see the video again, your Ezes agreed.

kayalla:

We re not his. We re who we re but he needs us and he should have the manners to ask for our support we don't yield to threats. If we can survive in Dear Naija lagoon will be another place for igbos to develop. My broda go ask questions o igbo man no de fear nor slack.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Get your facts right, no matter what, an indegene will always be an indigine and immigrant will always be an immigrant. Ask Nigerians leaving in US even with green card

So are you telling me, an indigene; just because he speaks different language and coming from the east is a stranger in his mother's land..?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by saltoftheearth: 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
YOU WILL VOTE PDP CAUSE YOU WANT TO GET BACK AT OBA?......THEN YOU ARE A VISION LESS PEOPLE IF YOU DO SUCH. WATCHING IN 3D.
fizyalasdair:
The words of the OBA were harsh and sensitive. Revolution
is what shapes the world. When Agbaje wins, I would like to
see what he has to say. The Igbos are known for their
courage, intimidation will only boost their will to vote
Agbaje....The Oba and APC have done PDP a great favour...
Lagosians will now experience true change. #VoteAgbaje
and show you have no fear. My dear Igbos let them know
what revolution is.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
Cannibal, O ya pronounce toro! Foolish squatters!

lol I'd rather pronounce Amala grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2015
Atlantian:
You sound very brainless my guy, no one is denying Arochukwu or Onitsha, that belongs to us too, but we also need Lagos too, because it's a wonderful business place. The Yorubas can move back to Osogbo and Ibadan, or at least contest Lagos with other tribes base on Economic Muscle under approved legal guideline. Lagos does not belong to any tribe, that's why it is called No-man's land from time immemorial even before I came to Lagos.

What an infantile response ! So you honestly consider yourself intelligent with those craps you put up there? Another confirmation of ageless belief-all brawn and no brain! Anyway,we have travelled this path before and we all know how it ended. Ohaneze's ultimatum expires tomorrow and I truly hope we will see some actions this time around. What truly baffles me,since this incident happened, is the disappearance of some of your guys in my area (campos) and those who have chosen to stay are moving about with fear written all over them. Yoruba will never contest Lagos with Igbo or any other tribe because Lagos belongs to Yoruba. I will only take you serious when you start your war of conquest and install Igwe or obi of Eko Ile. So my dear Mr 'lagosian' rant on and continue to flex your muscle online-it is your right!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by charmingeyes(m): 12:25am On Apr 08, 2015
Fairgodwin:
What will the apology do or cure? The deed has been done and the damage has already been done, and the fact that he let it drag on for this long would render the apology [almost] useless and meaningless when it is eventually tendered (that is if he would even apologise).
Meanwhile, let's forget all these and move on from here. The Igbos have already decided!! #swimming things activated#, #oya let's go there.
Use the lagoon to prepare for the next olympics; time to defeat Michael Phelps.

ie Change
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2015
Ibos can't afford Amala. your staple is the same food used in raising pigs.

scofield3:

lol I'd rather pronounce Amala grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by PenSniper: 1:08am On Apr 08, 2015
manny4life:

Lol at supply lines will be kept open and free...Perhaps you're still a child who knows nothing about war; you have no idea on supply and logistics. War is about money, and then the will power... When you have these two, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. In your mind, you think after you have massacred ALL the Igbos, we will seat and watch as you go about being free? Lol.. Another pathetic response. GO AND SLEEP... OKAY grin grin

No one threatened you; you're the one who feels threatened because of what you feel or think the Igbos are doing to you. If anyone or any group should be fuming, it should be the Igbos. Stop your rants and take a seat, if a war breaks, in terms of casualties, political and economic destruction/harm, the odds are against Lagos from all front. I'd advise that you stay out of something you cannot handle. STOP threatening, STOP chanting war rhetoric...

Mr philosopher, so Hitler and Japan had no money and will-power, eh ? Only you fools know everything. You may discover very soon that i dont feel threatened in any way but oozing confidence. Go and preach to your fellow descendants of the Ape to get civilized or be tamed. This is no rhetoric or joke but a serious matter, take it or leave it. There is a limit to human endurance or tolerance. We do not boast that you will not kill but that none of you here will escape, let the UN make their usual noise, it wont change anything. You get what you ask for.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by PenSniper: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2015
wingman:

you re the most ediotic commenter on this forum.
We re waiting for u to lead the fumigation exercise
.If u fail to lead from the front then u re a confirmed bastard and son of a w hore.
ewu!

The son of a LovePeddler is far better than the descendant of Orangutans like you. A beast in human clothing.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2015
otr1:
The Oba will have to commit suicide if he ever tender any apology to these fools.

You people are finished in Lagos, because your problems have just started. If you know what's good for you, better start relocating your fake businesses out of Yorubaland

A senseless kid always spill shit!
You should be ashamed of yourself you this empty vessel!!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by PenSniper: 1:22am On Apr 08, 2015
steppin:

Cry cry! Who said anything about leaving?
We're one Nigeria and we are here to stay.
No leave, no transfer.
If you no like am, comot for Lagos make we stay.

All animals flex muscles in the bush until it catches fire then they start fleeing for dear lives. As true descendants of Apes, flex on your muscle.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
Dumdum your mother is the one needing brain surgery, remember?

Your half men Eze gbologbolo were scolded and they clapped! Why not go back home and see if are missed, we don't need you, you need us. you can't survive without Nigeria.

Who make up Nigeria mr man?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 1:40am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
You ibos are known for legendary chest-beating not my people. You are seen as puusssy while you see yourselves as cat!

( YOU ARE SEEN AS PUSSY WHILE YOU SEE YOURSELVES AS CAT)
Uhm, uhm you make me laugh and I quote you wrong Pussy is the canal you came out from and when you talk of CAT! That is an understatement WE SEE OURSELVES AS LIONS DON'T FORGET THAT MY FRIEND!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 1:56am On Apr 08, 2015
Go and see your cowardly Ezes singing and dancing without music. Your Ezes are cowards let alone a roach like you!

glo3nity:

( YOU ARE SEEN AS PUSSY WHILE YOU SEE YOURSELVES AS CAT)
Uhm, uhm you make me laugh and I quote you wrong Pussy is the canal you came out from and when you talk of CAT! That is an understatement WE SEE OURSELVES AS LIONS DON'T FORGET THAT MY FRIEND!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 1:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Frozen brain, who made you into a man you mean? Go and ask your mother1

glo3nity:

Who make up Nigeria mr man?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by otr1(m): 2:03am On Apr 08, 2015
glo3nity:

A senseless kid always spill shit!
You should be ashamed of yourself you this empty vessel!!
It will soon dawn on you that you are the empty vessel if you're one of the retar.ds I was talking about.
The cold war has just begun. I know whining is your hobbygrin. We will see who will cry foul. You flathea.ds don't know who you're messing with.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Cholls(m): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2015
Texcoco:
The Constitution is the Constitution..Oba of Lagos can go to hell.
my brother no matter what the devil plan to bring hatred,bitterness btw yoruba and igbo is dead on arrival in Jesus name. Please let it go please forgive and let the devil be surprised. We are the pillars of this country dont let small things make way for the devil cuz if it does they will KHISLAMATISEKH this country. I love you no matter what.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 2:25am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
Go and see your cowardly Ezes singing and dancing without music. Your Ezes are cowards let alone a roach like you!

Are you serious native doctor..? Who sees ezes singing and dancing while every one is asleep in dead night, is that in your dream..?
What ever song they are singing and dancing is none of my business amebo but I pray it hurt you die for calling them cowards!
Enjoy your nightmare very very well you hopeless fool while it last!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 2:34am On Apr 08, 2015
Your cowardly chickens Ezes were singing at the oba'palace only to come out and cried. foolish ibos, chest beating bastardd of no lineage1
glo3nity:

Are you serious native doctor..? Who sees ezes singing and dancing while every one is asleep in dead night, is that in your dream..?
What ever song they are singing and dancing is none of my business amebo but I pray it hurt you die for calling them cowards!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2015
Your cowardly chickens Ezes were singing at the oba'palace only to come out and cried. foolish ibos, chest beating bastardd of no lineage! imbecilic son of village foools!

glo3nity:

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 2:40am On Apr 08, 2015
otr1:

It will soon dawn on you that you are the empty vessel if you're one of the retar.ds I was talking about.
The cold war has just begun. I know whining is your hobbygrin. We will see who will cry foul. You flathea.ds don't know who you're messing with.

Messing with..?
Don't make me laugh cus I do not want to laugh now but last when that wicked expectation of that your so called cold war manifest into hot war at the front shall I be awaiting ur head!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
Your cowardly chickens Ezes were singing at the oba'palace only to come out and cried. foolish ibos, chest beating bastardd of no lineage! imbecilic son of village foools!

Ha! I sense you are indeed pained!
What is your fustruation my dear friend?
I hope you haven't reach '40' yet cus a fool at '40' is a fool for life!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 2:57am On Apr 08, 2015
Your mother who is already a crowned fool at 40 isn't complaining, is she?

?
glo3nity:

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 2:58am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:
Frozen brain, who made you into a man you mean? Go and ask your mother1

You are the most sensless being I have ever come across here ranting rubbish here and there so meaningless no wonder you are so sensless, senseless indeed I pray may God Amlgihty fill your big head with big brain.

Enjoy the rest of your night, PEACE!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 2:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Pained? for what? You haven't said anything!

glo3nity:

Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 3:01am On Apr 08, 2015
Haha! keeping you ibos on your toes!

Sing again about your foolish mother one more time!

glo3nity:

You are the most sensless being I have ever come across here ranting rubbish here and there so meaningless no wonder you are so sensless, senseless indeed I pray may God Amlgihty fill your big head with big brain.

Enjoy the rest of your night, PEACE!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by glo3nity: 3:10am On Apr 08, 2015
whitecat1:

?

Leave my mother out of this who is far more better than you and your generations to come you this crazy entity
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by Espice(m): 3:33am On Apr 08, 2015
Just listen to yourself, why are you displaying your typical failed sense of reasoning in public. Damn!
veraponpo:

It takes two to tango.

Oba Akinolu may not be right on this but the attitude of our Igbo brothers and sisters could frustrate one.

Having helped them more than what their region has done for them, instead of being grateful; their actions seem to be undermining the essence of our existence through their incendiary statements. Calling their hosts cowards- what do you want after that-fight to show we are not cowards.

Oba Akinolu is their match and that is why the situation seems difficult now.

A gentle king could be disobeyed easily but did they say anything at the palace? No. They dare not.

It was after leaving the palace that chest beating, ultimatum , etc started surfacing.

Who then is the cowards? Ta lo fe gbenan woju ekun lai f'eje we ( who wants to put light at the face of a tiger without being bathed with blood)

Remember, 'He who makes peaceful resolution difficult , has made violence inevitable.'
Re: Oba Of Lagos Should Apologise To Igbo People ‘without Delay’ – Falana by whitecat1: 3:52am On Apr 08, 2015
Your bolo mothers, the trailer park asewo! mother indeed!

glo3nity:

Leave my mother out of this who is far more better than you and your generations to come you this crazy entity

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Munira Suleiman Tanimu Remarries, Weds Abubakar Hassan Nalaraba / Effects Of Brexit Results On The African Largest Economies / David Mark Takes A Clear Lead In Benue South District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.