Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pls Hear My Cry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Hear My Cry (1828 Views)

What Kind Of Gist Do Women Want to Hear from a Guy / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / I Love To Hear My Gf Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Hear My Cry by pespes: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2006
pls hear my cry

i have a girl friend who is a muslim who later got converted sometime this year . it came to me as a surprise also.
when she told me i told her God will help her cos it will not be easy,

her elder sister found out and told her mum, her mum and dad called me saying i was the pushing their daughter to change, and i should saty, bt i love her and she doesnt want to leave either.i dont want to leave her too,

i have only met them once and ever since i have never met them before, jus a conincidence,
but honestly i wasnt.

what do i do,
pls advice , pespes
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Memunah(f): 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
WAT A SAD STORY!!!!!WELL MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS DAT SINCE YOU SAID YOU STILL LOVE THE GIRL AND SHE LOVES YOU TOO.my advice is dat you both shlould find a way to let her parents see reasons y they should allow her go out with you.i dont see any big deal there.Religion should be no barrier to love.dats my view wink
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by chy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2006
I feel you guy
Please that it easy and pray very hard for Gods intervention
i wish u luck
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Busta(f): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2006
hope u she loves u the way u claim to love her. If she does, that settles it all i guess!
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by iice(f): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
Busta:

hope u she loves u the way u claim to love her. If she does, that settles it all i guess!
For real o
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by dynamo2000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2006
Backs out for a while as in back out from seeing her parents and her for a little while and see how things develop the next time you see her. Religion is all about faith and should not be mixed with politics. Unfortunately relationship is political.

You must back off so that the girl can have clear head to make her own decision without you approval, suggestion or shoulder to cry on. Other wise her family may resent you forever. embarassed
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by clocky(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2006
no comment
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by donjazzie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
Na wag oh just try and pray abt it.God will make a way out fory ou
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by kiki(f): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2006
Busta:

i agree with ya
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Bhola(f): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2006
If she converted on her own, then it is well. If she converted becos of you, then I can smell trouble.

My advice, remain friends for a while. Help her grow in her new faith. I know it is easier said than done, but once the parents see a change in attitude and they see that she is genuinely converted, not just becos of a guy, they'll come around.

Stay blessed.
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by lauryn(f): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by manakins: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2006
Well suppose all she needs from u now is
TOTAL SUPPORTAND ENCOURAGEMENT.All the
best of luck. wink wink
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by dennylove(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2006
BHOLA,I THINK, I LIKE UR ADVICE cheesy,If she converted on her own, then it is well. If she converted because of you, then I can smell trouble.SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2011
Firearm wasn't around when it happeded undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Goldieluks: 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
Oyanra grin
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
^^^

lol
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by pespes: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
we actually are happily married now....
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by MrCork17: 2:15am On Feb 06, 2013
pespes: pls hear my cry

i have a girl friend who is a muslim who later got converted sometime this year . it came to me as a surprise also.
when she told me i told her God will help her cos it will not be easy,

her elder sister found out and told her mum, her mum and dad called me saying i was the pushing their daughter to change, and i should saty, bt i love her and she doesnt want to leave either.i dont want to leave her too,

i have only met them once and ever since i have never met them before, jus a conincidence,
but honestly i wasnt.

what do i do,
pls advice , pespes

bro have u nyansh her already? ..why worry? wink
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

bro have u nyansh her already? ..why worry? wink

Jajajajaja this dude is stupppid in 2013
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by KINGwax(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2013
I bet u dnt losten to news.
These people will finish u na.
Only u!!! U get mind o. Evn nigeria, america no fit hold dem bars.
Guy, wait make dem show u d PISSS in their religion.
U better return their property. Love ko, die ni?
Re: Pls Hear My Cry by Sijo01(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2013
pespes: we actually are happily married now....

Congrat, Man!...... Mind telling us how you fought and won the battle?

(1) (Reply)

Money Over Bitches / Disclosing Your Account Info To Your Girl / Another Show Of Shame In Nollywood:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.