Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Money Over Bitches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Over Bitches (1833 Views)

When Did You Learn To Call Women Bitches? / Ladies What Do You Really Mean By The Word"money Over Emotions" / Why Do Men Like Bitches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Money Over Bitches by millco88(f): 1:16am On May 08, 2009
Always
Re: Money Over Bitches by Orimili(m): 1:45am On May 08, 2009
I always have the appropriate image macro for that statement:

Re: Money Over Bitches by Sissy3(f): 1:45am On May 08, 2009
Re: Money Over Bitches by Akinagirl(f): 1:51am On May 08, 2009
Are you gay?
Re: Money Over Bitches by arramyjay: 2:07am On May 08, 2009
How has thay helped anything.
Re: Money Over Bitches by ChuckBass1(m): 2:37am On May 08, 2009
There is nothing like true love. Rather its always True Money and when you have money, women are like rats smelling cheese in a garbage yard and would swoon over you. Once the money is gone, the so called love evaporates and she moves on to the next money lord. Its that simple. I have never seen or met a girl that would date a fairly average guy with little income or money without her complaining, getting jealous, getting agitated or not demanding or pressuring the guy to make more dough so as to sustain her.

Its always best to have that money and use it to deal with them since they are all hungry b***tches and wharf rats.

A friend once told me that all Single Chicks should be named MONICA COMFORT ie MONEY-CAR-COMFORT (MONI-CA)

That's why i prefer sleeping with them and dropping Money by their side to buy their weavon or to do their nails instead of me buying a real gift or taking them out to have a nice time. They should be treated like Prostitutes more often because if they have their way, they will run you guys down because its their nature to take advantage of you when your emotional towards them.

So anyday, anytime, Money over Bitches!

Greedy Leeches waiting to suck any man dry!
Re: Money Over Bitches by Orimili(m): 4:05am On May 08, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

There is nothing like true love. Rather its always True Money and when you have money, women are like rats smelling cheese in a garbage yard and would swoon over you. Once the money is gone, the so called love evaporates and she moves on to the next money lord. Its that simple. I have never seen or met a girl that would date a fairly average guy with little income or money without her complaining, getting jealous, getting agitated or not demanding or pressuring the guy to make more dough so as to sustain her.

Its always best to have that money and use it to deal with them since they are all hungry b***tches and wharf rats.

A friend once told me that all Single Chicks should be named MONICA COMFORT ie MONEY-CAR-COMFORT (MONI-CA)

That's why i prefer sleeping with them and dropping Money by their side to buy their weavon or to do their nails instead of me buying a real gift or taking them out to have a nice time. They should be treated like Prostitutes more often because if they have their way, they will run you guys down because its their nature to take advantage of you when your emotional towards them.

So anyday, anytime, Money over Bitches!

Greedy Leeches waiting to suck any man dry!

Ooh, I smell a troll. Is there anything else insightful that you want to add to the topic?
Re: Money Over Bitches by Outlaws1(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2009
cool

Is the word bitch synonymous with the word ladies?
Re: Money Over Bitches by platinumnk(f): 5:45am On May 08, 2009
money ova men grin
Re: Money Over Bitches by Nobody: 6:00am On May 08, 2009
Why not just say money over God.u pple make me sick so a paper with a dead nigger's face on it is more important than a soul.so disappointed.if money's ur religion you got to think twice.
Re: Money Over Bitches by platinumnk(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2009
I think money is almost everyones religion in Nigeria sad
Re: Money Over Bitches by StrStruck(f): 6:14am On May 08, 2009
Funny how you guys are talking like you ACTUALLY do have money. Fucking broke ass street beggars.
Re: Money Over Bitches by Outlaws1(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2009
cool

To:Starstruck:

Bitch what are you saying?

(1)

Re: I Hate My Ex-boyfriend / How To Have A Phone Conversation With Your Girlfriend With A Language Barrier? / Another Show Of Shame In Nollywood:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.