Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! (1119 Views)

Hours After El Rufai Grievous Sickness & Him Flown Abroad Was Reported ā€“ See His / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Iā€™m Fit, I Was Not Flown Abroad ā€“ Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by adanny01(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2015
It is no news that the First lady Dame Patience Jonathan has not been seen publicly since the presidential elections was won by the opposition party, APC.

I wondered what happened to her and if she decided to stay away from public. I know the latter cannot be the case since she is known to be a very public woman.

My first thought was she might have gone for a medical trip since it is a usual practice in Aso villa for Nigerians to be kept in the dark with regards to the health status of our leaders while they are away on treatment. I got gisting with some friends in the Police force in Abj who said someone reliably informed him that Madam had collapsed at one point and was immediately flown out of the country.

The story makes perfect sense as it was expected of the first lady to atleast show up with hubby for Easter service which her hubby showed up alone. At this point, it is highly convincing that she might have faced a health challenge and was flown abroad as usual, leaving Nigerians in the dark.

1 Like

Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by Yungwhy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2015
Really??

1 Like

Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by otemanuduno: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
grin

Please whoever knows the whereabouts of our first lady shall be rewarded handsomely. I want to shoot a movie and a very funny character is highly needed. Patience Ebele Jonathan is the comedy character that fits our description. She is fat, plump and funny.

Pls whoever locates her shall be handsomely rewarded with not less than 100,000 (JD)
JD= Jonathan's Dollar?
Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by podosci(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Her health condition is Buhariphobia
Treatment prescribed is immediately evacuation from Nigeria grin
Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by nzeobi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Why should we look for her when the constitution doesn't know her
Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by omenka(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Power is indeed transient. Few months ago, she thought herself the most powerful woman in Africa.... Look at her now.

Wish her what she wished others when she was in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by seunlayi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2015
that is her "persona matter"

1 Like

Re: Patience May Have Been Flown Abroad! by adanny01(m): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2015
seunlayi:
that is her "persona matter"

It concerns you and me as Nigerians. No matter how bad she was we wish her full health.

(1) (Reply)

G7: France, Canada, Germany Back Buhari On Fight Against Boko Haram / APC Accuses Fayose Of Awarding N720m Salary To Self. / Nigeria Is Building A $300 Million Smart Mall In Aba City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.