Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (52183 Views)

Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward / President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by backtosender: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2015
buhari will not listen to tinubu he will not allow him watch and see the holy alliance of hausa and their slaves it will be very interesting

4 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2015
PassingShot:
Stale news! Pure propaganda which has been around for sometime now.
you are way too dumb, that's why any information against APC is a propaganda to you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by hedonistic: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2015
vedaxcool:
Tinubu would soon realise that no Nigerian President can truly have a godfather.

I dey tell you. People just fail to learn from history. I wouldn't be surprised to see even Tinubu's slave Osibanjo revolt against him sooner than later when he tastes the crumbs of power associated with the vice presidency... Let alone the President and Commander in Chief himself. Godfather for where?

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Bonapart(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Gobe don start...
Abo*ki will now see the true colour of Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Chidozieude: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
[s]I saw this coming and I cannot but laugh at the deluded clowns who felt APC's 'foul-smelling wind of change' is the best thing that happened to our nascent democracy since slice bread undecided as it is, APC is already factionalized if not, how do you explain Saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, Akande, Buhari, and other egomaniacs and megalomaniacs all forming a combo to 'deliver' Nigeria when they are actually strange bed fellows cheesy grin *In Ojukwu's voice, 'Goodmorning N/landers & Nigerians* cool[/s]
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2241019/online-poll-nasarawa-state-gubernatorial Lets go to the NL Nasarawa state poll there..
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
And this is just the beginning.. The change is gradually coming out... Tinubu is the president while Buhari is just the figure head..

4 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by cinedu(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2015
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by charlito94(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
These people eehhnnn hmmm
Abi na so we go dey dey ee
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by rexbuton: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
when the centre cannot hold...

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by cinedu(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Chidozieude post=32475221][/quote] so u haven't come out of frustrated lost of presidential election? D news is fake so long as itz not among nigeria's accredited newspapers.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by pure2012soul(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Hopeless people offering us change grin

4 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Misogynist2014(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu is a big mumu. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by cinedu(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Equalizer:
And this is just the beginning.. The change is gradually coming out... Tinubu is the president while Buhari is just the figure head..
be a civilized person, learn to kno fake news.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
tomakint:
I saw this coming and I cannot but laugh at the deluded clowns who felt APC's 'foul-smelling wind of change' is the best thing that happened to our nascent democracy since slice bread undecided as it is, APC is already factionalized if not, how do you explain Saraki, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Audu Ogbeh, Atiku, Akande, Buhari, and other egomaniacs and megalomaniacs all forming a combo to 'deliver' Nigeria when they are actually strange bed fellows cheesy grin *In Ojukwu's voice, 'Goodmorning N/landers & Nigerians* cool
My brother, na sidline I siddon de laugh cheesy. Waiting for the Transition Committee list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Neplusultra(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
E don dey happen

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Bflexing(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
Y nobody talking about the list i dropped grin grin grin
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by idupaul: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
Tinubu doesn't know General Buhari yet, by the end of this year General Buhari would have put all these criminals masquerading as change agent in their proper place.. Yes I see a falling out with Obasanjo and Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by frank442: 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
They need god intervention
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
nONSENSE
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by loomer: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Person nev start to rule una don de carry rumor
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by kings09(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Propaganda evrywhr. D President-elect has nt even resumed n u r already doing dis. Even if they disagree,it is normal bt I believe GMB wld carve out sumtin 4 his loyalists in such a way dat his promises will still be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by vision2050: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Enough of PDP propaganda, 16 years you failed
Buhari Neva start his regime you don dey poke nose
in akiolu voice all PDP E- warriors go and drown in lagoon
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Seun360(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
efilefun:
this is trash, at first it was obasanjo that was dictating for baba, now it is tinubu, when will this people get a lie and stop poking their "losing nose" in to the Peoples general's matter
When Yaradua and jonathan won we never heard how obasanjo or others helped them select their cabinet now that change is here everybody had been spewing their own trash... Awon mofos

Gbam.
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by tonychristopher: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
blackbee:

http://believeafrica.net/tinubu-draws-buhari-transition-team-list-p468-114.htm

THEY WANTED CHANGE, TINUBU WILL SELL THEM AND COLLECT CHANGE

#
BUNCH OF CONFUSED PEOPLE...IGBOS WERE RIGHT AFTERALL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by M4gunners: 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Okon why didn't you put beer in the fridge today? Please hurry up and do so another drama is about to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by tolexy007(m): 10:11am On Apr 08, 2015
Baba we are watching
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by slymbee: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2015
"There shall be no ruling party but a governing party" GMB
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by Natudu: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2015
I pray this Bola Tinubu saga does not affect the emergence of Mr Mofe Boyo as Petroleum Minister. A thoroughbreed professional best described as a round peg around a round hole. The oil industry and indeed the Nigerian economy will benefit with the ministry under this guy.

But there is something about this Mr Bola Tinubu and knowing the best men for the job!
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by spacyzuma(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Well, they can't be expected to agree on every damn thing!

Any two people will disagree on some things
Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by walozanga(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Larryfly:
Tinubu will just be pulling this his strings amd buhari will just arrest him, he thinks buhari is his normal political puppet. Make im go rest oo

This is not military rule... Do u know if tinubu has a core secret about the jst finished presidential election. Its a game.. They are all playing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net by oweman: 10:15am On Apr 08, 2015
Bawsse:
That is why I laff when I hear ppl say "Tinubu will influence GMB"...

Buhari is someone who can jail his mother for corruption...

Tinubu will be able to provide a list of possible ministers, but they MUST be up to buhari's standard... Shikena!

But is that not right judging by the position the outgoing adminstration is leaving the nation close to lifelesness . Whatever Buhari thinks is right for Nigeria he should go ahead and do he is the one i voted for either Tinubu or APC is by the way , he dont have to prostrate for them .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.